Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Under Attack

Author Topic: Under Attack
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEAR FATHER AS I COME TO YOU IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, I ASKED OF THEE THAT THOU GLORIFY THY SELF ONCE MORE WE DON'T KNOW THE REALITY OF THIS MATTER BUT YOU OH LORD, ONLY YOU DOES KNOW ALL MATTER IN OUR DAILY LIVES.

YOUR TRUTH IS A LAMP IN OUR FEET AND YOUR WORDS ARE OINTMENT INTO OUR HEARTS, MARY AT THIS TIMES IS FEELING THE VIBES OF THIS WICKED WORLD AND THE LIES OF THE ENEMY, IT IS YOU OH LORD THAT MAKES THIS POSSIBLE, IT IS YOU OH LORD THAT GIVES STRENGTH TO THE NEEDY, SHE IS IN NEED AT THIS TIME LET YOUR NAME BE REVEAL ONCE MORE AMONG THE HEAVENS, LET YOUR WILL BE DONE FOR PURIFYING AND WASHING OF THOSE THAT ARE YOURS.

THANK YOU FOR IT IS DONE... [Cross]

LET IT BE SO

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lost
Advanced Member
Member # 343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will be praying for you. a similar thing happened to one of my pastors a few weeks ago. his wife is six months pregnant and then he got a letter from his insurance stating that they are being cancelled for whatever reason and they are no longer covered. so we all prayed about it and he wrote them a letter and within a week they wrote a letter of apology and it was all cleared up. so it can be done for you as well. pray earnestly and have faith.

lost

--------------------
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life. - Rev 22:17

Posts: 115 | From: Los Angeles/San Diego, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Mary I will pray for you...just remember GOD is in control [Prayer]

Psa 23:1 [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.

Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that devil!!
God will carry you through this just as He did for Job and un-numerable others.
See this for what it is... an attack of the devil. Best thing to do is pray without ceasing and ask for prayer, which is what you did.
Now just praise God through this whole thing.
He won't allow you to have more than you can bear. He will be there all the way.

He will also send other Christians to help you.
It's hard not to worry and let things like this consume you. But know we are praying for you and we all believe God is faithful to us.

We love you and stand on the blood of Jesus with you and for you!

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will be praying for sure.. [Smile]

Remember God holds the heart of the king in the palm of HIS hand and like a river can turn it as HE wills.. amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bearer
Advanced Member
Member # 40

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Bearer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Brothers and Sisters in JESUS

I need some serious pray this week. Last week I received a letter from the government stating that I owed them a large amount of money that I was supposed to have received 12-13years ago. I wasn't the payee on the check but the person who was is saying that I received the check and that they didn't. However at the time this check was supposed to have been sent by the government I wasn't even living is the same area as the other person. I am on Disability and the government is planning on taking my Disability in repayment of these moneies. Please pray that I can find the someone to help me in this situation. I won't be able to minister or do anything because I will lose everything. Thank you for caring.

Serving JESUS and HIM only

Mary at Bearer Ministries

--------------------
Mary At Bearer Ministries

Posts: 50 | From: Spencer, NC | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement