Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » lets stand in agreement against this ememy

Author Topic: lets stand in agreement against this ememy
stevie
Community Member
Member # 380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stevie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, sorry to hear all these bad things happening to you. May i pray here and now, as it helps me to type it out.

Lord father you are all powerful and holy and your love and the love of jesus will see us through these awful times. We are so dependent you for strength and we love you so much that the devil cannot break our ties with you. That is one thing we are sure of, that is one thing we can trust entirely. We trust in jesus who came to break our bond to sin. We are free and liberated lord and so sure that he will be there always. We adore and worship you father, God, creator, giver of love and peace. help this persons family lord through jesus' gift to us. May the lord jesus and the full power and force of the holy spirit, cleanse this husband's mind and soul. May the devil's hold on him be cut free for ever, and may the demonic forces be cast out forever in jesus' name. AMEN
steve

Posts: 7 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber
Advanced Member
Member # 41

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Amber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I will pray for strongholds and influences to be broken. God will sustain you.

--------------------
But if we walk in the light as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

Posts: 71 | From: South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry Twidwell
Community Member
Member # 285

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Larry Twidwell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray that our Lord provide you with the necessary strength and endurance to overcome this time of suffering. Our Lord will help you!

Psalm 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me.

--------------------
Serving Him, Larry
http://www.bloodofthelamb.org

Posts: 19 | From: Klamath River, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 16 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all those who visit this place, strong in Spirit, and blessed with the power of Jesus Christ, please join the strength of your prayers to those of our sister in her time of need.
God Bless you all.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have my prayers sister [Prayer]

I am sorry you are having to go through this, attack from the devil himself, you stay strong and keep your focus on Jesus, He will take care of everything! He will turn ALL things to the good for those who love HIM.
I love HIM and I am praying for you and all your concerns [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The37thPsalm
First Post
Member # 408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The37thPsalm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To All Prayer Warriors Who-- LOVE WHAT JESUS LOVES and HATE WHAT JESUS HATES: I am asking for heavy prayer assistance for my family and any family you know of that is being destroyed by the enemy. My husband is under heavy demonic influence that is requiring extensive prayer and tearing down of strongholds. I know that victory is in Jesus. My husband is influenced by lust, adultery, witchcraft, wrath, deceit and rebellion against God. He is heavily influenced by the metaphysical world (I praise God that he is not living in the home at this time). Since my children and I are affected by the by-products of my husband's sin, I am asking for you to also pray for a sharp sense of discernment and wisdom. I am not seeking to be released from this marriage, I AM SEEKING VICTORY AGAINST AN ENEMY OF GOD. Our lives here on earth are short compared to eternity. PLease pray for the total destruction of anything in our lives that come against Our Holy God. Pray for the restoration of our family and other families being attacked by this viscious, yet DEFEATED enemy.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement