Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Hard Time Prayer Request

Author Topic: Hard Time Prayer Request
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Sister,
Here is what opened my eyes when I was where you are right now.
Someone told me: OK, stray. Go ahead.
But first tell me where you are going when you stray. What are you going to do?
What will you get out of it and for how long?
Can you really find something in the world that will be as honset and trusting as God in long term?? ?

The world has been in court and the jury has come back with the verdict: GUILTY! You will be guilty as well if you are in the world.

Second phase is the sentencing.
The jury has returned and the sentencing verdict is read: DEATH by God's hand.
Your life is over. You have no hope. You're going to die.

You must spend some time in the prison system (the world) before your date of execution though. You will have to live everyday til then imprisoned with devils in the world.

NO,NO,NO!! You don't want to stray because thats the only way it will be for you if you do!!

Straying leads you to others who are on death row. Why would anyone want to be on death row???

This life is not what we should be looking at. This life is just a journey home. You are merely a guest here. This is not your home.
If you went to visit a friend's home and they started using illegal drugs because its fun, would you do that too? This is what the world is inviting you to do in a sense. The world is the jail for those against God!
Keep your eyes on God and stray into His Word.
If you do, you will be found NOT GUILTY by the blood of Jesus.

There's nothing to stray to. They're all walking dead. Stay out of the world. It's not as fun and sweet as it makes itself out to be. IT LIES!!
Just like the maniac who tempts little kids into cars with sweet candy. The world will ALWAYS tempt you with yummies. DANGER!!! Run to God NOW!
Know the danger signs. They are all listed in God's Word.

What has God asked any of us to do that is is hard? Love Him? Be faithful to Him? Accept His gift of eternal life withy Him?
No hardship here.

Tell that devil NO!!!!
In Jesus name,

Gentle hugs,
Susan

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God:

Please hear my prayer for Amber. She is a dear servant of yours. Please wrap your loving arms around her and give her comfort and strength for this trial. Remind her Lord that greater is your Spirit in her than the spirit that is in the world. Help her to stand strong and confident against the enemy, be her banner and go before her as she seeks to do your work and your will. Bless her Lord as she is a blessing to so many in your name. Give her encouragement and peace and let her know that the battle is yours not hers and You are Able. Help her to be faithful.

In Jesus Mighty Name
Amen!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber
Advanced Member
Member # 41

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Amber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi every one.
I am having a real hard time with events in my life right now, and I need prayer. This is not easy for me, and I hope I sound coherent. I have felt like I am constant spiritual battle for quite some time. Emotions are raw, sleep is not coming, prayer seems to bounce off the walls. Just this morning I read about when Moses gave the law to the children of Isreal before he died. He said we have to choose to follow the laws, and not to stray. That is my request. That I do not stray, but stay and follow the voice of God. But also that I may hear from God, and find the peace that is in Him. I am grateful for prayers and thank you.

--------------------
But if we walk in the light as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

Posts: 71 | From: South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement