Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » "Ask, and it will be given to you:" Mt. 7:7

Author Topic: "Ask, and it will be given to you:" Mt. 7:7
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHESTNUTMARE WITH ALL RESPECT DON'T TAKE HIS THOUGHTS AS LIGHTLY MANNER THIS IS NOT GOOD SIGN AT ALL. TRY TOO LET PEOPLE AROUND YOU KNOW HIS CONDITIONS OF SUICIDE MODE, THIS IS MORE DELICATE THAN I THOUGH, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE CARRYING SUCH AMOUNT OF RESPONSIBLY HE CANT THINK CORRECTLY AT THIS TIME.

PLEASE BE VARY CAREFUL HOW YOU SPEAK ANYTHING CAN BE A REASON FOR HIM TO FISH THE JOB! (I KNOW WHAT I AM TELLING YOU) CONCERNING THIS MATTER.

DEPRESSION AND DISAPPOINTMENTS ARE HIS CONSCIOUSNESS.

DEAR FATHER YOU KNOW ALL THINGS AND I AM COMING TO YOU AT THIS TIME TO ASKED OF THEE THAT YOU HELP MY SISTER IN CHRIST IN THIS MOMENT, THE ATMOSPHERE AT HOME IS NOT STABLE AND YOUR PEACE CAN BRING THIS TO HARMONY, THE ENEMY HAVE COME IN WITH DIVISION AND SORROW BUT YOU OH LORD ARE OUR CREATOR, AND OUR WONDERFUL POTTER.

THANK YOU FATHER IN JESUS NAME I ASKED THEE.
AMEN [Cross]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he acts as though he feels deceived in some way. what is different, worse, in the USA, to his expectations?
Posts: 119 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chestnutmare
Advanced Member
Member # 392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chestnutmare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been a believer for thirty years. My husband was baptized two and a half years ago and I cannot comment on his commitment to the Lord. As I mentioned, he is Russian and grew up in an atheist country (70 years of enforced atheism), so it must be difficult to learn how to walk with the Lord. He has come a long way in his growth as a person. He hasn't come to understand or trust God. I don't know if he is serious or not but he speaks of suicide quite often but I think he is just a fearful person seeking an easy way out of hard times.

We all are born sinners who need the forgiveness of God and in Jesus we have just that. However, sanctification is a lifelong (however long that is) process.

Posts: 79 | From: Swanzey, NH | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chestnutmare MAY I ASKED OF THEE, ARE BOTH OF YOU CHILD OF GOD. [hmm]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cannot imagine what the ladies on this board will think when they read your post, but i am amazed and i am a guy. if there is a woman out there who will look after me, find me a job, keep me in a life of luxury and fulfill my every expectation, please apply for the role directly. there is one guy out there who has hit the jackpot ... and he isn't happy!!!
i will include you in my prayers Chestnutlady. i'm hoping God will teach you some of that fire and brimstone stuff to deal with this character.
God Bless you.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chestnutmare
Advanced Member
Member # 392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chestnutmare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[help] I am feeling pretty devastated after my husband informed me that the life I have provided for him isn't good enough since he is a classical concert pianist whose career hasn't prospered since he moved to the US one and a half years ago when he married me. I thought that I would be able to help him but I am not a concert agent. Someone recently gave us the money to buy a piano for him to practice on as the one we have is on loan and will be leaving us soon. Now, I see that our marriage is quite fragile and I don't know what to do. I love my husband and want the best for him but, I am feeling trashed and rather worthless right now. I lost my job nearly a year ago and although I am doing odd jobs part time, I am the one who maintains the house and property. I don't know what to do. This is strange to be telling people I don't know such personal things but I need help desperately. I want my marriage to succeed but it seems to depend on his career. Yes, he is teaching piano but is only getting young children who don't understand his english and also he is very talented and should be out there performing instead. This is my second marriage. Help me please.
Posts: 79 | From: Swanzey, NH | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber
Advanced Member
Member # 41

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Amber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI Yes I will pray for you, and I hope you stay close to God even though He seems to be going slow in your career. He knows what is best, and God will never really let you sit on a shelf. God Bless, Amber

--------------------
But if we walk in the light as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

Posts: 71 | From: South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chestnutmare
Advanced Member
Member # 392

The scriptures say in Matthew 7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find: knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened."
I lost my job over 10 months ago. I have been seeking employment ever since, and obtained additional training, receiving a certificate in graphic arts last spring. I am still struggling with unemployment. I believe that God is doing something with all of this but it is also quite painful to feel like you have been forgotten on the shelf. I need prayer for myself and my husband who is from Russia and a new Christian. He is a classical musician and is having a hard time getting his career started in this country. God bless as we share each other's burdens and pray for one another.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement