Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Pray for America

Author Topic: Pray for America
Free-Indeed
Member # 328

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Free-Indeed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Father... I bow before your throne and humble myself as one of your servants - Oh God. I cry out for this country, Lord, for it groans in pain and sorrow. Our nation is under attack by those who subscribe to evil ways - their desire is for our destruction. But You O Lord - are much greater than they are - You O Lord have total control - Yes, You O Lord are victorious in ALL things. Even as our lives are but a mist in the breeze, we seek you face to know your will... we ask Father that You use this time to open peoples eyes in order to see - and learn about you Son, Jesus Christ. We ask that you use this time to call in those hearts that you have been touching - back into the Body, Lord... May the world witness your mercy and grace at this time and may You be Glorified evermore for it! Amen

Free@Free-Indeed.Org
WWW.FREE-INDEED.ORG

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement