Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » War on Iraq

Author Topic: War on Iraq
listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 16 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i pray with you for peace. that is my Christian bias. i am disinterested in the rights or wrongs of the call for war by any party. if we tried to imagine Jesus Christ standing on the Mount today, would He be giving His Blessing to anyone involved? i personally doubt it.
God Bless you all.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I think we should be praying God's will be done, but I think we must realize that God's will just might be all out war in the gulf.

I am not sure the answer to that is for us to know. Only time wil tell.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doris
Community Member
Member # 386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doris         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could all Christians pray that "God's will be done" regarding attacking Iraq. Let us forget our personal opinions, whether we are for it or against it, we could be biased. Let us all call on God, pass the message on to Christian friends, mention it in church. Use the internet for God's purpose. We have the chance to move the hand of God, by the power of mighty prayer - let us prove this now. "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and call on my name, I will hear from Heaven and heal their land."
Posts: 7 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement