Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer for Change

Author Topic: Prayer for Change
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God please bless her and give her the healing to spare her life. Heal her spiritually Lord.
This lost child is powerless without you.
Our hearts cry out for her salvation and her healing.
In Jesus name,
Amen!

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jillibean
Community Member
Member # 480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jillibean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know about this disorder Ray......How is she doing?
It is such a deceptive disease.
But God is love and tough love as we know is sometimes what we need to use in order to discipline our children. God is no different.
Sin takes care of itself.
We just pray that sin does not distroy itself.
Many, many people do recover.....but I have seen this as being one of the toughest of fights.
But God is ALL powerful....BIGGER than any other problem. God knows all and conquers all.
God bless you

Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ray
Advanced Member
Member # 264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to ask that all on this board please pray for my sister-in-law Rebecca. We, today, had her committed against her will to an eating disorder institute. She has been battling anorexia since Sept. and cannot do this on her own. Her husband has also made this decision as the quality of life for both of them has all but vanished. She is only 23 and there is not enough time in life to waste. She has hit an all time low weight and also attitude. We have been praying for her and her husband but we could use all your prayers as well.

Forever thankful for the prayers and we hope to save this girls life.

Ray

Posts: 22 | From: minnesota | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement