Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » IF THINGS GET ANY WORSE>>>>DEPRESSION & SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

Author Topic: IF THINGS GET ANY WORSE>>>>DEPRESSION & SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Christine,

You need to calm down! Jesus will take care of you and all your needs if you trust in HIM.

Look up, play so praise music, read your Bible.
Please don't let satan gain a victory in your life! IT IS ALL YOUR CHOICE! You can overcome this!

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Hislove
Advanced Member
Member # 265

Icon 9 posted      Profile for 4Hislove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work for this company....If something happens with will literally be my 3rd layoff back to back....I can't handle a third layoff....I can't this at all.....My thoughts are not going away, but only getting worse.....My first thought, as soon as I read this, was to go ahead and kill myself...Whats the point.. [crying]
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS AT ALL!!! [fie]

Charter Communications under investigation for accounting practice

By Jim Salter / AP Business Writer

Comment on this story
Send this story to a friend
Get Home Delivery

ST. LOUIS -- Federal prosecutors are investigating the accounting practices of Charter Communications Inc., officials for the nation's fourth-largest cable television company said Friday.
Charter, controlled by billionaire Paul Allen, received a grand jury subpoena from the U.S. attorney's office in St. Louis on Thursday. The subpoena seeks information about how the company accounts for costs for current and disconnected cable TV subscribers, the company said.
"We are taking this very seriously and cooperating fully," Charter spokesman David Andersen said. He said the company denies any wrongdoing.
An attorney with the U.S. attorney's office would not comment.
St. Louis-based Charter, which serves more than 6.8 million customers in 40 states, is the second big cable company whose bookkeeping practices have been called into question.
Adelphia Communications Corp., the nation's sixth-largest cable company, is also under investigation. Three members of Adelphia's founding family have been charged with stealing hundreds of millions of dollars from the company.
Charter was sued Thursday by shareholders who accuse the company of inflating earnings by improperly categorizing labor costs as capital expenses, and of inflating its subscriber count by listing Internet-only subscribers as cable customers. About 10 lawsuits seeking class-action status have been filed against Charter in the last few months.
Shares of Charter stock fell 18 cents, or 6.6 percent, to close Friday at $2.53 on the Nasdaq Stock Market. The stock's 52-week high was $21.53.
Analyst Juli Niemann of RT Jones in St. Louis said a series of mergers and a leveling out in the number of new cable subscribers have left the company $17.6 billion in debt.

YOU CAN EMAIL ME BACK AND FORTH THROUGH MY WORK EMAIL TODAY!! MDONAHUE@CHARTERCOM.COM
IT IS OF COURSE CASE SENSITIVE!! THANKS

--------------------
Your Sister In Christ,
Christine

Posts: 50 | From: Bloomfield, Ky. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement