Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » PLEASE CAN YOU PRAY FOR ME NOW

Author Topic: PLEASE CAN YOU PRAY FOR ME NOW
jillibean
Community Member
Member # 480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jillibean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you pray.....move your feet.
God is faithful.....as you are.
God is your source and your supply......
God gives you all ideas and inspiration as to how to answer your prayer.
Take care of yourself (seek ye first the kingdom of God) and then a wife shall be added unto you

Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 7 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends in christ,
I just want to thank you all, for your prayers,and your fathfullness to him and to the people arround you.
God has answered my prayers,and i have a new job,and he has provided me with the money to pay of my debt too.
Praise be to god for his love for us,and fathfulness to us allways.
I want to be closer to him,and be more like christ too.
May the lord continue to bless you all today,and for evermore.
Love in christ
Joseph (england)
I read romans 5.1-21 today.i was really blessed by what i read.

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 47 | From: taunton,somerset | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In agreement Dear Father that You would surround this precious one with Your love, and lead him through according to Your will, and that You would be given Lordship over His life and situation, that hearts and lives be drawn ever closer to You. In the glorious name of our Lord Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will be glad to pray for you Joeseph. Our Father in Heaven is forever faithful. i do not know all of your situation, and it is hard to pray for specifics, but thanks be to God, He knows all about you, where you are, and all the things needed for YOUR good..amen
i will be praying His will be done in your life, and that His will also be revealed to you in a very real way so as you know what direction to follow..amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI I am joseph ripley,and i am 30 and single,and i live on my own in taunton,somerset ,england

I was brough up in a loving christian home,and i am born again.

I am seeking the lords will and direction for my life.
And i am seeking a woman for my life to settle down with(maried)

++ I have a financial problem too.

I am in debt of $1200 # £864

and i need to pay it off in 4-5 month(god willing)

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.

And can anyone help in anyway,then contact me on

ripley_joseph@hotmail .com

Thankyou

With love in christ
Joseph

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 47 | From: taunton,somerset | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement