Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Help me I need an ear.

Author Topic: Help me I need an ear.
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Blessed Joy; As a husband and father, I felt the need to jump in here.

for years my wife experienced, much the same things you do, and one of the things we found was that carrying a baby in the womb does change your body and brain chemistry,and you must speak to the RIGHT doctor, about these thoughts, and please talk to your husband, he may understand more than you realize.

Negativity CAN influence baby developement in the womb and the change in the body chemistry can influence baby developement in the womb that's why you need a doctor who DOES understand these problems and not gloss over them!

In talking with your husband, you develope dialog with him so that he is a part of the solution, and as he is a part now so will he be a part of all. Sal and I have gone through this and our marriage and love is stronger today because of it [ after 32 years].

Joy I will pray for you, and I will pray for your husband, as well as your unborn child,
May God give you the peace that passes all understanding, and as your name suggests, let there be JOY and hope

God Bless you

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jillibean
Community Member
Member # 480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jillibean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you.
Pregnancy is such a natural beautiful blessing. That is the way God intended it to be. I remember when I was pregnant I had NO concerns. And the world.....doctors and others put all these thoughts into my head. All of it came from outside of me....NOT from God or from any still small voice. BE STILL...........
It is okay. This is such a natural and easy process. You are just a vessel right now. Be a peaceful river....a flow....a vessel for this life form to grow and develop.
Miscarriage is just nature making it right. Just as God/ good always brings to the surface any error to make it right. The truth sets us free. This is not a pattern....unless you believe it or make it so.
It is ok.
Breath...easy......God is with you and loves you. Think on these things. For one moment realize that God is all in all and loves you very much. Notice that your mind utters no complaints.
Dwell on these things.
God bless you

Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
joy, did you realise that if you click on 'my profile' at the top of the page, you will be able to read any private messages that you have been sent?
i hope your situation has improved.
God Bless

Posts: 119 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joy
Community Member
Member # 226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Listener for the prayer

quote:
Originally posted by listener:
May God bring peace to you in these
troubled times. The gift of your baby will
be like a new start for your whole family.
God Bless you.

--------------------
Joy

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joy
Community Member
Member # 226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Wetshoes

quote:
Originally posted by Wetshoes:
Hello Joy,

I am just going to throw in here with everyone else, the fact that we are all praying for you and wanting to see you succeed in a full term pregnancy and a full term marriage!

We have three children and My wife had a terrible time with the post partum thing. I cannot say that I fully understand the emotions that accompany the chemical and hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy and afterward.

I do know that our Lord means a blessing in all this - that is especially reserved for a mother! I pray beyond the pregnancy - that the Lord will send you a special friend in this child, who would be the fruit of so much hope! That there be a bond between you that would be special and blessing multiplied beyond comparison to your current distress!

I pray for your husband, who maybe cannot understand your anxiety and finds himself unable to “enter into” all that is involved in our Lord’s forming this new life and the changes that you are going through! Not only making physical room for a new life in your body and all that involves but also spiritual and emotional room as well. A child that you know intimately before birth that you will present to your husband at an appointed time! Finding himself perhaps separate from you in something that is at this time truly between you and your Lord! And we all bind the enemy, who would use this time to bring doubt and confusion into this situation and seek to destroy all that God is doing! But this enemy has come up against the church who now binds him as we join together!

I pray that our Lord would express Himself through the love of your husband and receive your love in return as God’s loving human touch! That when you find this love expressed again, that it will add a sense of unity that you may have never known. That the presence of this Paraclete that brought you together at first may inhabit, sanctify, preserve and promote your unity!

Love John and the rest of the body of Christ!

--------------------
Joy

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May God bring peace to you in these
troubled times. The gift of your baby will
be like a new start for your whole family.
God Bless you.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetshoes
Advanced Member
Member # 48

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wetshoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Joy,

I am just going to throw in here with everyone else, the fact that we are all praying for you and wanting to see you succeed in a full term pregnancy and a full term marriage!

We have three children and My wife had a terrible time with the post partum thing. I cannot say that I fully understand the emotions that accompany the chemical and hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy and afterward.

I do know that our Lord means a blessing in all this - that is especially reserved for a mother! I pray beyond the pregnancy - that the Lord will send you a special friend in this child, who would be the fruit of so much hope! That there be a bond between you that would be special and blessing multiplied beyond comparison to your current distress!

I pray for your husband, who maybe cannot understand your anxiety and finds himself unable to “enter into” all that is involved in our Lord’s forming this new life and the changes that you are going through! Not only making physical room for a new life in your body and all that involves but also spiritual and emotional room as well. A child that you know intimately before birth that you will present to your husband at an appointed time! Finding himself perhaps separate from you in something that is at this time truly between you and your Lord! And we all bind the enemy, who would use this time to bring doubt and confusion into this situation and seek to destroy all that God is doing! But this enemy has come up against the church who now binds him as we join together!

I pray that our Lord would express Himself through the love of your husband and receive your love in return as God’s loving human touch! That when you find this love expressed again, that it will add a sense of unity that you may have never known. That the presence of this Paraclete that brought you together at first may inhabit, sanctify, preserve and promote your unity!

Love John and the rest of the body of Christ!

--------------------
WoodStoneSteel@hotmail.com

Posts: 279 | From: San Diego County California | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joy
Community Member
Member # 226

Thanks Kingo,

Joy

quote:
Originally posted by Kindgo:
Joy,

I am sorry I will pray for all your concerns...

--------------------
Joy

Joy
Community Member
Member # 226

Thanks MosesN'me for your comment, Your right, as soon as things are going well misery sets in again. My only excuse is "it's my husband's fault". He's differently tried of that and he don't deserve it. Although he's gives me no time to myself to filter through the real issue. He's afraid that my final answer would be "seperation".

Joy

quote:
Originally posted by MosesN'me:
" well ya feel ya have things under control and then something happens to upset you"

well i believe that is the devil trying to upset you and make you worry......

im going to say a couple hail marys for you, your baby and your family..

xtralemon

quote:
Originally posted by Joy:
I'm pregnant and risk miscarriage. I really want to have my baby. I have an 8 year old and had 2 miscarriages. I have a good feeling that I will have a healthy baby. However, I worry too much about it. Please pray for me. Also, I've been having this on-going sad feeling that something bad is going to happen to me. I don't understand why or what's going on. My husband tells me not to worry. I try not to but I am a worrier. I'm easily stressed & depressed. Sometimes, when I think I have a real grip on things, the smallest thing sends me right back to depression again. I feel that I don't want to be with my husband because I'm not able to handle our many problems. I know all relationships has issues and I believe it does get better with time. I'm trying to hang in there. It's just really hard for me. I know I love him but I must not be in Love. However, I was toooo much in love with him at one time. I dreamt him, sweat him, every heart beat was for him, however I always thought he wasn't the guy for me. What wrong with me? There's much more I need to say, but I'm at work. Please Pray for me and my Family.

Thank You,

--------------------
Joy

Joy
Community Member
Member # 226

Thank you Anne for taking the time out express your feeling. I really appreciate it. I still figthing the same battle.Prayer is the best rememdy for me. However, something is telling me that I'm trying to cover-up the truth. I mean is this how I'm surpose to feel or is this a real problem? This is my question to God. I'm confused of the answer. I know time will tell, but I'm miserable in the process. So much of me has been taken away. I'm figthing to get it back. It's been demanding a very hard.

Joy

quote:
Originally posted by Anne:
Joy,
As a child of several divorces I commend your trying to stick it out with your husband. I watched my mom's heart break with each of the divorces, and was afraid to cry around her for fear I would set her off crying too. I have also found that being in love is fickle, and anything can sway that feeling. It has more to do with how well you like someone than how much you love them. It is more of a feeling about yourself with that person than just how you feel about him. Loving someone means you always wish the best for that person, and it sounds like you have love for your family, or you wouldn't have posted about them. I agree that you should consider antidepressants and keep focusing on the fact that everything is in God's hands and there is a master plan foreverything. Sorry for rambling on, and if you disagree with me don't take it too personally. This is only my own humble opinion. I will cetainly pray for you, and stay in touch here to let us all know how you are doing.
Anne

--------------------
Joy

MosesN'me
Advanced Member
Member # 242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MosesN'me   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" well ya feel ya have things under control and then something happens to upset you"

well i believe that is the devil trying to upset you and make you worry......

im going to say a couple hail marys for you, your baby and your family..

xtralemon

quote:
Originally posted by Joy:
I'm pregnant and risk miscarriage. I really want to have my baby. I have an 8 year old and had 2 miscarriages. I have a good feeling that I will have a healthy baby. However, I worry too much about it. Please pray for me. Also, I've been having this on-going sad feeling that something bad is going to happen to me. I don't understand why or what's going on. My husband tells me not to worry. I try not to but I am a worrier. I'm easily stressed & depressed. Sometimes, when I think I have a real grip on things, the smallest thing sends me right back to depression again. I feel that I don't want to be with my husband because I'm not able to handle our many problems. I know all relationships has issues and I believe it does get better with time. I'm trying to hang in there. It's just really hard for me. I know I love him but I must not be in Love. However, I was toooo much in love with him at one time. I dreamt him, sweat him, every heart beat was for him, however I always thought he wasn't the guy for me. What wrong with me? There's much more I need to say, but I'm at work. Please Pray for me and my Family.

Thank You,

--------------------
" Peace b With U "

visit site at www.amen2that.faithweb.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anne
Member # 241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anne         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joy,
As a child of several divorces I commend your trying to stick it out with your husband. I watched my mom's heart break with each of the divorces, and was afraid to cry around her for fear I would set her off crying too. I have also found that being in love is fickle, and anything can sway that feeling. It has more to do with how well you like someone than how much you love them. It is more of a feeling about yourself with that person than just how you feel about him. Loving someone means you always wish the best for that person, and it sounds like you have love for your family, or you wouldn't have posted about them. I agree that you should consider antidepressants and keep focusing on the fact that everything is in God's hands and there is a master plan foreverything. Sorry for rambling on, and if you disagree with me don't take it too personally. This is only my own humble opinion. I will cetainly pray for you, and stay in touch here to let us all know how you are doing.
Anne

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joy,

I am sorry I will pray for all your concerns...

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joy
Community Member
Member # 226

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Joy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank Susan,

I really appreciate your reply. I've been told this before. I must need medical attention. A friend of mine is having a simular problem and she's on medication. This is what I fear.

Thanks

--------------------
Joy

Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please seek help with your family physician. It sounds like a chemical imbalance. Don't trust your feelings. Get help. It will make you think you don't love your husband but don't fall for that lie. PRAY without ceasing. It's hard to be depressed when you are concentration on God and His love.

Hope this helps.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joy
Community Member
Member # 226

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Joy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Thank You,

This poll has been moved to another forum.

--------------------
Joy

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement