Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer for Internet Outreach Ministry

Author Topic: Prayer for Internet Outreach Ministry
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have our prayers. For if we ask "anything" according to HIS will He will answer us..amen

Keep the Faith dear Brother.. [Prayer]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 18 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God is working out our server problems and answering our prayers in the most awesome ways! Praise God!

Now there is another major thing happening that needs prayer... our database. Someone is programming one from scratch for us - in php (whatever that is). <smile> The database he is developing is quite complex but he said this is the proper way to manage the amount of information we gather. The information will flow seamlessly once it is done. My prayer is that this will be done by the time we are ready to open our server.

The programmer said it takes time to program in all the information and work out all the kinks, but it IS doable. (His name is Howard Burgess. I ment him on a technical email list - he responded to my questions about how to handle various IOM technical functions with an offer to "do it right" for us.) Praise God!

Howard is doing it for free and he has his family plus his own ministry which keeps him quite busy. Please join me in prayer that the programming will flow smoothly and that Howard will be able to complete it quickly, ok?

Thanks!

BJ

P.S. I won't let the lack of a database hold us up like I did before because I know it has been frustrating to the staff withholding applicants because we can't process their information. If its not ready by the time we are, all current staff can just jump in and start working and you can redo your Information Form when the database is ready. Also, we will go ahead and begin processing new applicants and they will just have to redo their Information Form when we get a database. But that's why I'm asking for prayer... so we can get this vital tool working along with the opening of our new server! We really need this for the expansion that is happening in IOM! [Smile]

P.P.S. Please feel free to forward this to any prayer lists because we need all the prayer support we can get! I'm sure the enemy is NOT happy about what we are doing, and will try to hinder it in any way he can.. as he has been doing. We don't have any more time for this! We have a job to do, and I know you all are as eager as I am to GET TO WORK! [Smile]

Internet Outreach Ministry

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement