Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » YOUR PRAYERS

Author Topic: YOUR PRAYERS
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes my brother i will be praying for you and your family. God is faithful, and He will guide you and direct you.. My wife is a stay at home working mom and school teacher at home..We love it and it works well with the children.. It has its moments but GOd is so good to us..
We will remember your plight and pray for you and yours..

[Prayer]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTER IN THE LORD AT THIS TIME I WILL COME TO YOU WITH A REQUEST OF GREAT IMPORTANCE, TO ME AND MOST OF ALL TO MY FAMILY.

MY WIFE WAS THE MAINE SOURCE OF INCOME AT HOME AND I WAS WORKING IN THE AIRPORT SHOP. A FRIEND OF MY CALL ME TO SEE IF I WANTED TO GO BACK TO WORK WITH HIM IN THE BAY AREA, AFTER FEW WORDS WITH MY WIFE I DECIDED TO ACCEPT.

SHE WILL BE WORKING AT THE SHOP AND I WILL BE WORKING IN THE BAY AREA AGAIN, WE ALSO HAVE A BABYSITTER FOR MY LITTLE JASIEL AND JONATHAN (1 AND 3) THAT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF.

THAT THE LORD IS GLORIFIED IN THIS CHANGE AND THAT MY WIFE WILL BE ABLE TO STAY HOME MORE WITH OUR BABIES.

I SHARE MY STRESS WITH YOU ALL BECAUSE I BELIEVED THAT IN UNITY THERE IS STRENGTH.

I DONT WANT HER WORKING, I WANT HER HOME TO STAY HOME(I MOST BE THE PROVIDER) NOT HER.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM COMING FROM WHEN I SAY I MOST BE THE PROVIDER, ALSO I WILL NOT BE AS MUCH ON BBS FOR THIS REASON BUT LIKE THE POST A PLACE EARLIER;

(You may assure - of my poor prayers, and that I am their servant, and yours particularly.)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Thank You
Love in Christ
MAC

Job 33:18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

Job 33:28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

PS 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

[angel] [Cross]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement