Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Online Prayer Chain - July 20, 2002

Author Topic: Online Prayer Chain - July 20, 2002
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 18 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Date: 18 Jul 2002 03:36:08 -0400
Subject: - Prayer Request

From_Online_Prayer_Chain: - www.fishthe.net/prayer/
Prayer_Request: Yes
Praise_Report:
Name: Hector Aleem
email: pww2000@hotmail.com
Send_Email_Prayer: Yes send me email prayers.
Post_on_bbs: Yes post my prayer request on the BBS.
Date: Thursday July 18, 2002
Time: 03:36:08 AM

Prayer_Praise:

Pray for me.
My name is Hector Aleem. My family consists of six members. We organized a NGO Peace Worldwide in 1996, by experienced and God fearing people, who heard the cry of millions parents desperate to secure the future of their children. We established the Head Office of the PWW in house no.94/3 Drigh Road Karachi. -8.
Due to Christian organization the fundamentalist Muslims were very aggressive and instigated, the resident do not allow Peace Worldwide office to be setup. We were threatened and our lives were in danger.
On April 5, 1996 these Islamic Extremist group looted our residence on Gunpoint in daylight. They abused my wife and daughters, which is difficult and shameful to share especially in this eastern culture of country. We informed about this dacoity to the area people and our neighbors, but all fall on a deaf ear. I tried to Registered dacoity case against nominated accused in the sharah-e-faisal police station Karachi. It was horrible dacoity case, but Police just registered a simple theft case against unknown persons. The Local Police was supporting the Islamic extremist dacoits and were not least interested to hear any thing against them. We lost our valuable assets. My mother went into a shock for several weeks, at last she dead. My daughters are still recovering from the psychological damage and my wife still suffers from nightmare and fear phobia. The Islamic Extremists urges the people that Peace Worldwide is preaching and converting the Muslims into Christians in this c!
ountry, through teaching the anti Islamic books in its schools. Although the truth is that PWW is working for the cause of education. We do not have any Christian teaching
in our schools and college, rather Islamic study is compulsory for Christians students in this Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
We had to migrate from Karachi to Islamabad. Peace worldwide office was ceased in Karachi.
The Mullahs (Islamic Leaders) did not stop opposition. They followed us like a shadow and got the other mullahs against us in Islamabad. We were followed many times and I was beaten up in the presence of the public. They announced loudly how this Devil is leading Muslim community away from Islam.
We are also powerless against the government policy. Recently we were warned by the Assistant Director of Registration Authority Abdul Qadoos Malik to remove the cross from the logo of PWW. On the 12th of November 2001 he called me in his office, and said boldly that as an Islamic nation we cannot accept your education under the Cross. He rejected PWW registration case, although the special branch of Islamabad Police verified about our case with favorable remarks. PWW approach several Human Rights organizations and Government authorities but they all expressed their powerlessness against the extremist and fundamentalist groups. They all are on the defensive and playing it cool. It is impossible to survive in Pakistan if any opposition is created for this Islamic extremist. We have had armed / terrorist attack at our school and residence in G-11/2 Islamabad.

Meanwhile, you may be concerned to know that an untoward incident occurred on January 8, 2001 at the PWW School being run at the H # 291 St, 80 G-11/2. Islamabad, where I am working as Chairman and Principal.

According to details, three Maulvies (bearded men) along with their accomplices came to my office in blue colored Suzuki carry bearing registration no STC 878 on the above mentioned date about 11 am, and inquired about Prof. Nazir Ahmed, an ex-employee of Peace Worldwide.

I told them I have been terminated him and now he has no concern with PWW and me. Then they said how you could remove him? Better you take him back on his previous Position otherwise you leave this school immediately because according to the Islamic Law Christian cannot command over the Muslims or you have to pay CHANDA (Ransom) for Tahreek-e-Jehad about Rs 2,00000. (About 3,340 US$) When I refused to pay, they and their accomplices started abusing and beating me and breaking of office furniture

They also threatened me that they will kill me if I refuse again to pay Rs 200000 as ransom for their Tahreek-e-Jehad, which they said I should deliver at the Khan House, Muree Road Rawalpind, next day at 10.AM.

They also announced very loudly that they would not spare my life, as killing of Christian (Saleebies) is swab (obligation) for Muslims. A watchman, Muhammad Zahid, had quit the job due to such threats and witnessing the culprits wondering around fully armed.

I informed the police through Rescue 15 and a team of Police leaded by Assistant sub Inspector Shabeer Husain reached the spot immediately but they and their companions escaped from the see.
Meanwhile, ASI Ashraf Khan of Golra Police Station and ASI Shabeer took timely action and saved my life, but they also failed to arrest them. I am still receiving threatening calls from unknown persons.

On March 3, 2001 while I was in Multan, a bearded man with more than a dozen accomplices came to my House No 160 Street # 78 G-11/2 Islamabad and threatened my wife and children that they will not spare our lives. They also want to involve me in blasphemy law 295 B-C.
They are urging the Muslims to take their children out of the school because PWW School is teaching anti-Islamic books and preaching of Christianity among the Muslims.
We are earning handsome income, and my wife is having a attractive salary in Shifa International Hospital Islamabad, but inspite of this we are in great depression and fear in our daily lives. We are not sure that we will return home alive. There is so much negative destructive feeling in our residential area and work place. Daily we see suspicious elements around our residence. On the 6th October 2001 I and my subordinate Khurram returning from the General Post Office Islamabad, then we were amazed and terrified when we were horrified to see Bearded-men stopped us with banging the car to Stop or be killed. When the car stopped they dragged me from my car and tried to put me in their vehicle. They were abusive and hostile. They shouted dared you speak about Christianity among the Muslims. My right foot was fractured in that tussle and went on bed for 6 weeks. Thank God he saved me.

Our family is psychlogic disturbed. The only solution is to leave this country. We are fearful that the kids may be kidnapped Wife goes to duty she can be killed or kidnapped any moment. We are on nervous all the time. I have had threat to be killed also.

Yours Sincerely,

Hector Aleem
Chairman
Peace Worldwide
House No.160, Street No.78,
G-11/2 Islamabad Pakistan
Res: 2105872 Office 2293285 Fax: 2292879 Mob: 0333-5125179
Email: pww2000@hotmail.com
Web Site: http://www.pww.org.pk

Date: 18 Jul 2002 03:36:53 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: larry hamilton
email: epostage2000@yahoo.com
Time: 03:36:53 AM

Prayer_Praise:

please agree with me for increased business in sales and that those that are putting up road blocks and stumbling blocks both open and secret,that are effecting me stop. touch frank ninos let him find favor in me.

Date: 18 Jul 2002 06:31:17 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: James
Send_Email_Prayer: No please do not send email.
Time: 06:31:17 AM

Prayer_Praise:

My mother Agnes has ovarian cancer and just suffered a stroke, she is regaining some of her function back but could use alot of prayer right now, she is only 67 yrs. young, please pray for her recovering and a miracle.

Thank You

James

Date: 18 Jul 2002 12:34:57 -0400

Prayer_Request:
Praise_Report: Yes
Name: Charlotte Hyatt
Post_on_bbs:
Time: 12:34:57 PM

Prayer_Praise:

I expect a miracle every day and this has to be told!!!

Everything is alright now but I wanted to let you know of a miracle God did in our lives.

Early Sunday morning, about 12:30 saturday night, Cheryl, my daughter, and some friends were in a Cincinnati park and there was a shooting. Just random gunfire. Cheryl's okay but only by the grace of God. She was shot in the head but the bullet went in at one spot and came out cleanly, without doing any damage.

The doctor's at the emergency room say the hair weave she had just gotten that evening saved her life by deflecting the bullet so that it just "grazed" her. They cleaned the wound, gave her pain pills and sent her home. All she has is an entry and an exit wound from the bullet.

The miracle is that the bullet did not kill her. No matter how much weave she had, a bullet would not be stopped by anything unless it's the hand of God.

Her first words to me after the accident were "what is he tring to tell me?". My husband and I said "He is tring to show you that He is your Jehovah-Jirah, your provider of all good things.

Please pray for her complete/spiritual healing, there is still the risk of infection but more importantly, she needs God's direction in her life.

She is saved but back-slidden and has made some bad decisions and reaped some bad consequences. She is surrounded by good people who do not know, or do not acknowledge God as the only source of hope this world has.
--------------------------------------------------

This week my sister was in an accident that totaled her car. She went to the hospital praising God for her life and the lives of the people in the other car. The hospital verified that she was not even scratched and then she went to the police impound yard to get her things from her car.

She said the car was folded up like a soda pop can you have crushed. She said the police just moved out of her way while she praised God!!!

Please continue to pray that this world will gain a closer walk with God. It is really bad when innocent people are hurt just because someone else has no respect for life.

Date: 18 Jul 2002 14:15:53 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: James
email: iceyeh@aol.com
Time: 02:15:53 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Please pray for relationship healing between Lisa and I. We havent spoke since July 9 of this year. Please bring Lisa back the same way we met. Please have my guardian go to Lisa's guardian angel ask Lisa's guardian angel to whisper in her ear and ask Lisa's guardian angel to help us heal our love and relationship and helps us stay strong together forever. God Bless you all!!! In Jesus name I pray.
Mark 11
23"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Date: 18 Jul 2002 15:05:03 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: bluebird
email:
Send_Email_Prayer:
Time: 03:05:03 PM

Prayer_Praise:

I ask for prayer for Arlene. She needs a miracle in her fiances. monies due her is being held back

Date: 18 Jul 2002 16:13:00 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Ramsin
email: ramseen127@hotmail.com
Time: 04:13:00 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Hello after all of my request my name is Ramsin atouri.actually i have many peroblems but i know god knows all of them what they are .just my request just now is that i had accident and i injurd my kneeand after 6 month still is swellings and it has painfull when i try to walk and sweeling is not decrazing or going down.i don,t want tell all of my request but as i say godknows my all needs and illness and wishes so i have request from my god jesues and ur team to pray for me for reciving all my wishers and illness .i know god is love and he will treat all people that theyhave truble like me too .thanks a lot .

Date: 18 Jul 2002 17:34:06 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: tim
email: all4christ99@yahoo.com
Time: 05:34:06 PM

Prayer_Praise:

my wife and i have a very pressing financial need..... specifically $500 by the end of the month or we'll have to move

Date: 18 Jul 2002 20:04:44 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Nina Sales
email: michy11@prtc.net
Time: 08:04:44 PM

Prayer_Praise:

for the Lord to guide my husband and I
in everything we do,and that my heavenly father gives my husband the job he want so we can continue to work for him. I want wisdom to do the right
thing for him.

Date: 18 Jul 2002 20:47:27 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Laura Nunn
email: laura_nunn@telus.net
Time: 08:47:27 PM

Prayer_Praise:

My 31 yr old daughter has left her abusive husband and 2 small children. No one knows where she is right now. She is drinking and smoking pot, as well as taking anti-depressants for SEVERE depression. She has threatened suicide. Please pray for safety, healing emotionally, physically and spiritually. Pray that she will come home to us, her parents. Right now she doesn't trust anyone, including us. Please pray that she will have the desire to reconcile with us. Thanks. Laura

Date: 18 Jul 2002 21:32:02 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Brandon
Time: 09:32:02 PM

Prayer_Praise:

I live in Pittsburgh PA. I ask for cleansing from asbestos fiber and healing for cancer and asbestosis disease.

Date: 18 Jul 2002 22:17:18 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Ralph Poulson
email: rpoulson@juno.com
Send_Email_Prayer:
Time: 10:17:18 PM

Prayer_Praise:

A dear elderly lady friend of ours ( my wife and me) had a mini stroke yesterday. Norma Hickinbotham is her name and she is a godly prayer warrior.
She now has lost the use of one arm. Her husband's name is Al. Thank you for praying. We appreciate it so very much.

Date: 19 Jul 2002 00:07:23 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Dara
email: JustAnAngel4U67@aol.com
Date: Friday July 19, 2002
Time: 12:07:23 AM

Prayer_Praise:

I had been in trouble recently, things are beginning to turn around and I know it's because of prayers. My court dates went well, and other things as well but I'm still a long way from where I want to be. A few weeks ago when I started turning my life around and changing my way of doing things, I felt so much within my self and cried all the time, all that seems gone and I'm scared of loosing what I had. I also was involved with someone who said he does not believe in GOD, I always have tho I wasn't living right. This man truely has satan within him, there have been alot of prayers said and there's been a few changes in him also. Tonight I finished reading From Darkness to Light / Jeff Fenholt, then searched for a website on him, which in turned led me to a site that had "A FATHERS LOVE LETTER " I cried all the way through it. I would like to ask for prayer for strength within me, courage and wisdom, to know the LORD, for him to work miracles with and on me, to help !
me with employment and finances as well as my probation, to be with my 16 year daughter who is pregnant, my unlce who is having surgery in a day, I ask for joy and peace to be within my heart, I ask for John to continue his improvement and stay clean of booze and prescription pills, and that GOD work miracles within him so that he will come to know him and believe in him as well as except him, I also ask for prayers that his punishment in court be house arrest and that he continue his business and that great and dramatic changes come within it and that only GOD and John have control of his life and company that his parents relase their hold. I ask that the greatest miracle be worked on me and all the pain, anger and hurt be washed away. Thank You all for your prayers. Dara / JustAnAngel4U67@aol.com

Date: 19 Jul 2002 00:09:47 -0400

Praise_Report: Yes
Name: j&j
email: littlemissytop@aol.com
Send_Email_Prayer:
Time: 12:09:47 AM

Prayer_Praise:

thank you for praying and agreeing in Jesus Name for my prayer request. Things look some better, my son 31, is talking of going home to his wife. But I can't go home yet. I know that I am the only person who believes that those people were on the land, but i pray that God will show John that they were there.
the dr. says my neck was lempnose swollen from infection. thank God it wasn't nothing worse than that. Praise God.
but we still haven't found a home in town. we can't afford any of them. so as long as i'm scared to go home, i will sleep in the car where i feel safe.
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HEALING, OF FEAR, and torment, and being scared of everything! my fear of people, is so overwelling. I lived in abuse for 16 years from my dad, and fear was a common factor. and it has stayed with me . i am 51, and haven't done anything all my life.
I RECIEVE THIS NOW, and i thank you for agreeing with me, even tho alot of other people agreed with me, but i still am not change.
i am sorry the letter is so long.

Date: 19 Jul 2002 10:41:16 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Claudia
email: cze7669242@aol.com
Time: 10:41:16 AM

Prayer_Praise:

Urgend!
Please pray that my husband will not lose his job.
Pray that God will help us with another great problem....God knows..
---Jesus please hear my call!!!---
Thanks and may God bless you all...

Date: 19 Jul 2002 11:07:51 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Shawna Smith
email: Shawnagale2000@aol.com
Time: 11:07:51 AM

Prayer_Praise:

Please pray for my friend Angie Torres. She has liver cancer. Her husband's name is Steve Torres and they have two children Jake and Kyla ages 13 and 15. The doctors only shake their heads when we mention a miracle at one of the largest and best known hospitals for cancer research here in the US. I kow my God is able and am reaching out to other Christians to pray on her behalf. Angie is saved and a child of God. My prayer is that Angie will be healed and the Lord Jesus Christ will be honored and glorified. Many non Christians as well as Christians are watching to see what our Great God will do. We are praying for the edification of the saints, as well as, the nonbelievers will see how truly great our Father in heaven is-Praise His Holy name.

Date: 19 Jul 2002 11:07:54 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Glenda
email: awalters3@nc.rr.com
Time: 11:07:54 AM

Prayer_Praise:

I would like for my fellow prayer partners to pray for my mother. She has the awful disease of rhuematoid arthritis and is in severe pain. When it gets out of control like it is today, she gets very depressed and that hurts me even more because there's nothing that I can really do to help her. I know that God can do all things and I ask that you all stand with me as I ask Him to touch her and ease the pain at this very moment. I thank all of you and I pray that God blesses each and every one of you!

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement