Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » PRAY FOR A TEENAGE GIRL

Author Topic: PRAY FOR A TEENAGE GIRL
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen...We will remember her in prayer. God is faithful, and He answers prayer. YaHWeH God is more than able above what we can ask of think..amen

Praise God forver more.

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john_powell
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

We will definitely keep her in our prayers. Does she happen to have access to e-mail? I would be happy to contact her by email or by regular mail if you think she would not mind. Please tell her we love her and are praying for her.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a teen girl that was formerly involved in the childrens ministry I'm involved with that was caught with drugs. She was sent to a rehab by the judge for 6 months. I've been to see her, as she put my name down as her youth pastor. I'm not a youth pastor, but she told me that I was the closest she could think of as her youth pastor. A praise is that she has rededicated her life back to the Lord!! She will surely need prayers now, as Satan will be after her now for sure. This girl has made a complete change, and even looks like a different girl!! In about 7 weeks, she will be back home. She has admitted her wrong came as a result of her walking away from God, and hanging with the wrong people. She has requested prayer, and I thought this would be a neat way for her to receive prayer. Thank you all, and God bess each of you.
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement