Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Family Of Missing Girl Asks For Volunteers

Author Topic: Family Of Missing Girl Asks For Volunteers
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My heart and prayers go out to the family. God has a reason for this, I know, and in His time He will reveal it to us. We just all need to blanket the family in prayer, asking God to fill that void in their lives. The children are so precious, and I so hate for bad things to happen to them. I know for sure that the Lord will get His revenge on the person(s) responsible for this tragedy. I know that this will be mentioned as we meet with the children tonight. I truly feel that this child is now looking down from Heaven right now. I can sense she is aying something like, "Don't cry for me, I'm at home with Jesus."
It's the family for sure that needs direction and
prayer to see them through this. I also know they will be covered in prayer by so many.

Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kim_22
Community Member
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kim_22   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This family that the toddler is missing...where is it at? that is so sad!

--------------------
Kim

Posts: 17 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i surely do not like to post things this graphic, the family really is having trouble coping, the little girl was skinned, and finger nails pulled out.(told to us by her cousin)

My earthly sister was at the Docs. office and sat next to the daddy of the little girl Friday 7/12/02.

My children are safe and i thank God for it, i cannot imagine unregenerate man this evil, there is and must be a demon here... [mad2]

Please Remember to pray for the family, my little cousin was in her class at school, she is 4yrs old. They were best friends, the whole town is upset, and they have not caught, arrested, nor even a #1 suspect yet. Two county sherrif offices are involved, Our City Police, and now the FBI.

My heart just breaks at such tradgic news..\ [tears]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They found the little girl murdered on pleasure island about 20 miles away.Please Pray for the family, there requesting prayer..

They lived about 2 blocks from where i work...

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Family Of Missing Girl Asks For Volunteers
07-05-2002

The family of an Orange toddler who has been missing since Thursday, July 4, is asking for volunteers to help in the search for their child.

Orange police officers and searchers will be meeting up with the family of Donnarriah Finley at 9 a.m. Saturday to look for the missing girl.

Donnarriah Finley is a small girl, who wears her hair in braids. She was last seen wearing a white shirt with flowers and purple shorts. She weighs about 35 to 40lbs.

If you'd like to join in the search, police and the family ask you meet in the parking lot of the Mount Zion Church at 512 West John Street in Orange, Saturday at 9 a.m.

Officers will divide searchers into teams and give them specific areas to search.

For more information about the search or if you have information about Donnarriah's whereabouts, please contact the Orange Police Department at (409) 883-1026.

This is my home town... barrykind, please [Prayer]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement