Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Want to have a baby

Author Topic: Want to have a baby
4Hislove
Advanced Member
Member # 265

Icon 18 posted      Profile for 4Hislove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray that this is true for you....I will continue to pray for you!! [Big Clap] I'll be cheering you along too..... [thumbsup]

--------------------
Your Sister In Christ,
Christine

Posts: 50 | From: Bloomfield, Ky. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amalthea
Advanced Member
Member # 318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amalthea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you don't want to hear this, but just be patient and leave it in God's hands.

My husband and I were married in 1985 and wanted to start a family after just a couple of years. A year later we suffered a miscarriage. It took a few years, but we finally decided to leave it totally up to God. We would tell people that, if and when He wanted us to have children we would have them...if not, we would deal with His will.

We will be celebrating our 17th anniversary next week, and in late October, early November we will be welcoming our first-born: a daughter, Deborah Celina. [thumbsup]

You will be kept in my prayers.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunbeau
Member # 122

Icon 15 posted      Profile for sunbeau     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for you. I know how it feel to want your first- born child. It's a new experience and a Beautiful God-Creation. I am sorry about your first two miscarriages. I look at it like this - maybe God want to teach you patience and not be anixous for nothing only BELIEVE! Let God do the work for you because he promise that he will give you the desires of your HEART! So, don't be sad, be happy and know in your heart that he will answer your prayer. I have faith in you.
Posts: 2 | From: Houston,Texas | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jules im grieved over your 2 miscariges. [Frown]

But i will pray for God to bless you, for God is merciful.

Father i do not know Jules situation but you do, and i would that you would touch Jules in a special way Father, minister to her and guide her throughout these times. Oh my Father give her wisdom and show her your love in a special way in the name of Jesus ...amen

[spiny]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Member # 103

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Jules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello All.

I just wanted to add a quick prayer request to the board. I have been trying to conceive for the past year, unfortunately I have had 2 miscarriages. I went to the doctor last friday to do a PG test, and they said it was negative. however, i still think that I may or could be pregnant. Please pray that this is true, and that I will find out Next week, when I go back to the doctor.

--------------------
Julie Patronas

Posts: 6 | From: Mobile, Al | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement