Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for my family.

Author Topic: Please pray for my family.
Kaneida
Community Member
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaneida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eunice... u'll be in my prayers.
Posts: 20 | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God is sooooo faithful...
He hears our pleas brought before His throne.. [Smile]
Think of this Eunice..

When Moses was parting the sea, God knew you, and the situation that your in right now..Thats an awesome God. YaHWeH Almighty God is still in control, He knows His and who will be His, Remember this; God may not always be early, BUT HE"S NEVER LATE!

We will remember you in Prayer.. amen [Smile]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eunice
Member # 69

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Eunice   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thank would like to thank both of you for you kind words. I am also praying with Drew. Thanks so much, God can work wonders and I have no doubt that he has a plan for all of this.
Thanks again,
Eunice [Cross]

--------------------
John 3:16

Posts: 3 | From: Kansas city | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Eunice,

I am so sorry your family has been so torn up. [Frown]

I am praying in agreement with brother Drew....

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God we lift these precious ones up in our hearts and in our prayers. Dear Father we pray that You would move mightily in the hearts and lives of these family members. Dear Father we pray that those who are not saved would come to Christ, and that each precious one would be surrounded by Your awesome love, and that You would lead them out of the darkness and into glorious fellowship with You.

Dear Father we pray for hearts to be changed, wounds to be healed and a spirit of forgiveness and unconditional love enter into all hearts and into the home. Dear Father we pray that this family might be reconciled and restored in You, and that the home might become an oasis of love and sanctuary with You as Lord of all. In the name above all names, our Lord Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eunice
Member # 69

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Eunice   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to ask everyone here to please be in prayer for my family. After 25yrs my parents got a devorce. I am 22 and the 2nd born and have seen what my little brothers and sisters are going through. One sister is mentally handicapped and my mom has always been bitter about it. Now she is unkind to my sister and even tho the court gave her the kids we end up having her most of the time. My mother is always saying in front of her that she needs a break and can't stand having her there. But my mother will not let her move in with my dad and I because then she would lose the S.S.I check she gets. My mother is also rebelling aginst everything she has tought us in life (i.e not to devorce, don't let bitterness take control). I know my dad is not perfect but he tried so hard to stay together with my mother but she has friends telling her that he abused her and she is now convenced of that. The devil has got full control of her and I fear for my 15 year old brothers walk with Christ as he seems to be getting more and more bitter towards my mother. She does not really want to keep the kids but she went for them because she knew it would hurt my father and so she can get child support and not have to work. My father is always depressed and has just gotten a new job after being laid off for 6months. He is very behind on all his bills and mom is saying she does not want to have to put him in jail for not making his child support.
Also at this time my 22year old unsaved cousin is in the process of getting a devorce and is messing around with other men other than her husband. Her 1yr old baby has been staying with us and she (my cousin) has been bringing that anger and bitterness into our house. Please pray for peace for the children first of all. 2nd please pray for my mother to return to our Lord and her family. 3rd please pray for my cousin and her family and that her child will be kept safe.

Thankyou all I know this is a VERY long post but I am really needing the prayers. Please pray for me to be able to keep my strengh up as I am getting tired and worn down from taking care of a 1yr old baby that is scared and does not sleep very well.

Thanks again and in Christ.

Eunice [Bible] [Prayer] [Cross]

--------------------
John 3:16

Posts: 3 | From: Kansas city | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement