Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » WhY Theomatics?

Author Topic: WhY Theomatics?
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is in a name? And what is this Bible Code stuff? It has been elaborated on that man cannot 'prove' God. I like to carry that argument a little further and state that, neither can man 'disprove' God. But I will go beyond that and say that God has proven Himself! And that is what it boils down to. One believes that God has, or one does not believe that HE has.

There are many ways that it can be said that God has proven Himself. In fact, from cover to cover on the Bible the evidence is there. The evidence is in nature too. The order is not random in nature, though there seems to be a randomness when individual aspects are viewed in isolation. Yet in the overall, randomness is only a cloak to cover perfect order. That is all it is. One only has to 'look' past it to see the obvious.

But in Jesus' day HE said, "(John 10:38) But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him." That, in my opinion is proof. And that was what Jesus was saying. We have the written record, and here is what Jesus also said:

"(John 20:29) Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

Blessed are ye if you have believed, even though you have not seen Him. It is part of the overall wonder. Amen! It indicates that it would be a good choice to believe. Why? It is rewarded. Else why would anyone believe?

Also in the record (The Bible) we see that God proved Himself to Israel. There is assurance in all of the passages. It is different than a fairy tale, people can easily see. After all, the very people HE was dealing with continue until today. Not only, the record is continuing for the longest. Indeed, many attempts have been made to 'erase' the record. That is evidence in itself. For it is still standing.

But in the last days God hath said that we will have knowledge. We will have a key! We will have something to encourage us. Well, until the advent of computers, we did not but barely realize what He had incorporated into His word. We are astonished at HIS works already, and over the ages many have been, but now, just in time for the last days, we discover how unfathomably deep and wide His wisdom is. Moreover, it is evidence! It is proof. He proves Himself (though the disbelieving can still disbelieve, and the believing can amazingly overlook the significance). That evidence HE hath given us is in the patterns that are woven into the Bible, revealed through numerical discrimination. And it is no hoax. In fact, I intend to present some of the presentation made in the opening chapter of the book "Theomatics," in coming days. But here is something that is derived from the discrimination which indicates some of what the 'code' is about. If, upon reading this, one is not a believer, I hope to persuade him or her otherwise with the first chapter of the book. By the way, it is out of print, so you cannot buy it now. But I will endeavor to make a portion of it available for consumption. But here is some of what has been discovered by those who are searching deeply to discover what is contained in the extractions, according to the rules which allow one to discover these truths.

http://bibleprobe.com/jesuscode.htm

http://www.grantjeffrey.com/article/article6.htm

a [Cross] w

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement