Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » Pharaohs hard heart

Author Topic: Pharaohs hard heart
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, EL3LN3TN. You said:

Egyptian kings suffered aterial sclerosis?

Eden here: I used to have that kind of humor too before I was saved. But now that I have come to believe in and know more about YHWH and the Lord Jesus, I derive more pleasure from contemplating God's facts. God gave Pharaoh a hard heart, not LDL and HDL and triglycerides.

EL3LN3TN continued:

Btw - you do know that "pharoah" was a generic term for Egyptian king or ruler & not a given name?

Eden here:

Yes, I know that. You need to get yourself saved, EL3LN3TN. Believe in the miracles which the Lord Jesus Christ did, and you shall be saved.

What DO you currently believe, EL3LN3TN?

Be blessed,
Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbou4668
Advanced Member
Member # 6280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbou4668     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I'm not a scholar. I just thought that a rich man sharing with the poor is greater than a camel passing through the eye of a needle. A soft heart moves mountains.
Posts: 99 | From: Rockledge, FL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian kings suffered aterial sclerosis?? Quite possible....btw - you do know that "pharoah" was a generic term for Egyptian king or ruler & not a given name?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbou4668
Advanced Member
Member # 6280

Icon 6 posted      Profile for cbou4668     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was ultimately his demise. A soft heart moves mountains.
Posts: 99 | From: Rockledge, FL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement