Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » Ufos are deception of evil spirits!

Author Topic: Ufos are deception of evil spirits!
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seen a UFO when I was a child. I don't know what they were but, I did see it with my own eyes. This was long before I had even heard of UFO's so it was not my immaginations.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea no doubt they are fallen angels.

I've had crazy dreams about ufo's before and there was more feeling there than if they were just "little creatures from another planet".

naw it's crazy stuff. they play a roll though in these days.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PetriFB
Advanced Member
Member # 4979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PetriFB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eduardo Grequi:
I thought the information you displayed in your web-site is thought provoking. I also will more within it.

I had always believed, that if one lacks wisdom about a certain aspect of this world, especially introventions it could we be perceived as an UFO.If we can with a wee bit faith move mountains by the authority of God thru faith in Jesus the Christ, UFO's are probablities!

I will not die but live and declare the works of the Lord! Psalms 118:17

Website is not mine..... and information behind the link is very biblical....
Posts: 162 | From: Finland | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the information you displayed in your web-site is thought provoking. I also will more within it.

I had always believed, that if one lacks wisdom about a certain aspect of this world, especially introventions it could we be perceived as an UFO.If we can with a wee bit faith move mountains by the authority of God thru faith in Jesus the Christ, UFO's are probablities!

I will not die but live and declare the works of the Lord! Psalms 118:17

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PetriFB
Advanced Member
Member # 4979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PetriFB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://koti.phnet.fi/elohim/What_Ufo's_are

Ufos are deception of evil spirits!

Posts: 162 | From: Finland | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement