Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » I know sometimes it's hard to believe that Love has been following you.

Author Topic: I know sometimes it's hard to believe that Love has been following you.
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea how all that stuff got on that Topic page but I do consider it highly unusual that it appeared out of nowhere. [Bible]

Although it may be nothing more or less than the LORD God of Israel having a good sense of humor, having those things appear out of nowhere, and never before this, but on this, Topic:

"faster now than ever, I run to You. Now I know you better, I run to You. i am a little older now, maybe a little wiser too, I run to You. Never have I been so sure, never did I need you more than now, Oh, I run to You". (from Twila Paris Christian CD)

Bless the LORD God of Israel, who Alone is the Creator of heaven and earth. by the [Cross] of His Son Yeshua-Jesus, born of the family of David in Bethlehem of Judah, are you listening Ephraim and Judah?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BBS Rules • Add to Your Site • Church Webs • Jesus Radio • Link to Us • More Smilies • Christian Hosting

The Church has developed a theology that doesn’t require much repentance. We have a theology that is uncomfortable with the very term ‘Jesus is Lord.’” - DR. PAUL A. CEDAR