Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » Don't color America communist and expect us to go along!

Author Topic: Don't color America communist and expect us to go along!
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Togetherness is good. But not if one is pulling in the wrong direction. One shouldn't go the wrong way. Certainly, two should not! For Jesus said, "If if the blind lead the blind, the 'two' shall fall into a pit." Then they will try to blame each other.
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I log onto the bbs to talk victory, and the life that IS Christ, then I find myself very often over in the political discussion. It is a little problematic. In fact, when we tend towards politics, we potentially compromise our victory. Certainly we might become confusing to some, to on the one hand expound on victory, and the love and life that is Christ, then on the other sound racist as we engage in politics. So there is a dilemma. Do we zip the lip and play the passive role, or do we risk being labeled? For it is a great risk to the 'message' if we dabble in activists ordeals, making ourselves opposers by nature of political participation.

But it is a great country we have, and you know how it goes if you have ever dated, or married, sometimes you don't know what you had till you lost it! That is America. We are above all men - blessed. Get a total hold. Yet a spirit of slothfulness and the condition of a stupor has set in. We are sitting back and letting hell come to us. The hand basket isn't even necessary.

But it is the racist card which is working its evil so well. Not that opposing what is going on is the racist part, but that it is declared to so be if one is opposed. That is like hitting below the belt. Worse yet, it is like pulling the pants down, then hitting below the belt. It is engineered for the usurpers "to get their way." Usurpers, I said. Somali Pirates, and their co-laborers.

But knowing in my heart that I am no racist, my conscience is clear when I address the problem, however I may sound. How to communicate this to those who are so easily stirred up against the likes of me, thinking 'they' are taking the higher ground, is the difficult part. But it must be. So brother, and sister, if you voted for Obama, you voted wickedly against me, and you voted against your country. And you have wished the greatest evil possible on both ourselves. And here is something worth noting: Treason is a crime punishable by hanging. The current group of Somali Pirates who are hijacking this land know this. Yet they are not afraid to be brazen in their wicked deeds. There can only be one reason for this. They intend to assume power and thwart the democratic process. What that means is that they believe that they will have, and hold the upper hand, and elections will come to an end; maybe not the next one, but possibly the next. In this way they will stay above it, and will not be able to be punished. And that is what Obama is made of.

Couldn't you see this before the election? You cannot even see it now. It should have struck fear in the heart of every American - before the election. But people are drunk on some kind of stupidity, and in their stupor, just don't get it. So what will we do now? America, who will save us from this dreadful mistake you have made? [Cross] This situation should not have made it this far. And reversing it now will be painfully, and extremely difficult. You will not be able to sit back and 'watch' it happen.

In fact, things are going downhill so fast, that counting on the next election to control the slide is a long shot, even though it is only months away.

But here is how it is America. You may have to forfeit the American dream just to hold onto your country. But if you try to hold onto the American dream, you 'will' lose them both. That is how desperate the situation is.

Still don't get it do you? We are in deep, dire, demoralizing doo-doo. Your future is gone. You may not realize it yet. But when the realization sets in, you will be deeply concerned, with stress. But you should have already been. Now will you be able to make a difference?

Wake up America and realize that you are going to have to go all out, to stand against this evil day, and not trust the guy on TV, or someone in another church somewhere to fight the fight. You are going to have to unite, and come out and fight! And just the awareness, shared among all of you will go a very long way. But to sit and to see what will happen will be fatal. Don't count on the next election. Go now and tell the churches that they are asleep, though they think they are not. Tell them also that you understand that they want to be politically correct towards relationships, (don't most of us?) but unfortunately you have to say that a dead albatross stinks, and you don't want it around your neck. Separate yourselves from the stinch.

Church, you let this happen! You! You were afraid of calling a wrong, wrong! And it should have been obvious what was, and just how much. Also, you wouldn't reprove the brethren who voted wrong because you didn't want a schisim, and so you wouldn't speak out over the air because you were afraid of losing your tax-exempt status. You erred! And you still are asleep. Stir something up. Wake up the gift that is within you.

So to be blunt, I used to be colorblind, and oh so kind, till they colored America communist, with a single mind (by voting against it). And they thought it would be good for you, and good for me. But it is a crime against America. In time you'll see. Woe is me!

For we live in a country where the bottom line is that majority rules. We have lost that. And the way we got there is that minorities (whoever they are) started being heard as though they were majorities, by the slight of hand of some activists and legal people. But all were blind to the fact that these were trying to amplify minority view through artificial means, to have the upper hand, which ultimately compromised the constitution. It flipped it upsidedown by making the minority view count as though it was a majority. But these already had the same 'inalienable rights' as everyone else. But that wasn't good enough. So the only thing acceptable to them is communism???

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement