Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » Serious as a heart attack!

Author Topic: Serious as a heart attack!
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown]
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5411 [Frown]

If one pays close attention, there are clues about who Obama is in this video.

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freedom doesn’t mean anything to those who do not stand to gain as much as they think they are ‘due’. They who do not benefit the most, in other words, those at the bottom of the rung, do not see any benefit to the American capitalist system. So it should be pointed out that they don’t like it, and they want to overthrow it. It is, regrettably, because they WANT TO BENEFIT THE MOST, rather than be subservient, appreciating what they have though they are not aware. But I have nothing to my name, and I realize that someone with nothing in America, is wealthier than most of the people in the whole world, by a large margin. But that is not why I called this meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_DaMKUP3Og

Imagine a series of terrorist attacks which Obama has secretly sanctioned. You of course are not supposed to know he can be involved in such. That would be foolish, for it would be ‘end of game‘ for his plans. But that is what this guy is actually like, never mind the perception. The face he shows tv audiences doesn‘t reveal his intent. But that doesn't mean that his intent isn't discoverable. It is as close as his associates such as Bill Ayers, Rev Wright, and above all, Saul Alinsky. Add to that how he favors people like Hugo Chavez, Castro, and other communists. Yet who wants to see it?

Strangely, this reality is not yet apparent to so many whose very ‘greed‘ blinds their minds to what Obama is really all about. It could be clear to them if they were properly taught in their homes and schools. But these uninformed people are they who hope to somehow prosper, and see nothing but hope in the new leader. Therefore thinking they stand to gain something, they cannot be objective, and will not even consider the possibility about to be suggested. Even sound minds will think it far fetched. They simply have nothing to compare with.

Anyway, imagine a wave of terrorism hitting America when we are down and confused. Think of car bombings in large cities, dirty bombs, power disruption, chaos. What then will Obama do? We would expect of our leader, that he would take 'all out' measures to counter the attacks, hitting the streets even as Bush did. But don’t expect that. Expect Obama to declare a national emergency and implement marshal law, confining people to their homes. Imagine a curfew being implemented (How can people gather to resist him if they are confined? See how this works?) So imagine what is the stupidest, most preposterous scenario that only an idiot could, or would give credence to, actually taking place. Imagine Obama taking the country by force after he has orchestrated such an event, giving a wink and nod to middle east terrorist, in order to leverage his position.

I don't know how. I don't know the mechanics. I just know something catastrophic would have to occur to empower him to impliment his worst intentions. So just don't assume it isn't possible. His goal is to weaken America’s will, and American people's ability to resist. This is part of the intent in carelessly spending as he has in implementing the stimulus package.

He is that evil. Find out now, and not later in an October surprise. And consider what Biden actually said before Obama won, how that “An attack was imminent, but not to worry, Obama has a spine of steel.” Get the word out. Danger is on the horizon. He is waiting for the right moment.

His banner is change. His motive is overthrow! He is a friend of the terrorists. He has studied this on purpose, for many years. We have learned this week (what people should already have considered) that Obama and his cohorts have been making secret calls to heads of state elsewhere. It is now confirmed, so this is not guesswork. The point is that he does it. That is what we need to know. And Obama does not have a heart for America. We saw that before the election. Could Obama want the whole 'world'? He is not just an underdog who has made good. He is to be concerned about.

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement