Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » Maybe the last wake up call!

Author Topic: Maybe the last wake up call!
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyway, the point I was trying to make with that dissertation is that we have to see where this is headed. However, when we look at Obama, we do not see it. His persona totally hides the deviant intent till someone would fight another over calling him evil. But if one looks at Saul Alinsky, by so doing Obama's moves are exposed for what they are. So until people look at Alinsky they will not see what is going on in the light of how it is. That is why people should be directed to understand the attitude and intent of Alinsky. For faulting Obama and Pelosi will not illustrate the fearful and dire consequences, the end result of where we are headed.

Remember the voting fraud? In this country there is no reason why people cannot be tracked such that one person gets one vote. And scores got 30 maybe. Many of these had no residence, which they would have to have to qualify for just about anything else. But that was ok with Obama. He will not fault it. Of course not, he is 'for' it. That is how all of it works. Moreover, it is part of the Alinsky rulebook to spawn this kind of stuff, but seem disassociated with it; for example, the voting fraud. And all the measures in the stimulus have such a desired side effect.

But if one knows what it is like under communism, or totalitarinism, he would be wise to consider what is at stake here in America. It is unimaginable. So therefore people don’t. And when they don’t have to imagine, well, it will be painful when it comes home.

Fight communism!

A lot of people are looking for protection for American jobs. Too bad I can't remember the details, but when the house passed the stimuli bill today, some key language that was supposed to attend to this was stripped out. What resulted by this was that the illegal Mexicans are assured protection.

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going back to what you said about my post being 'deep'; it's not deep. I just don't know how to write. But I am not ashamed of what I know. And concerning what we are supposed to do, well, if we see the end coming, are we just supposed to "Praise the Lord?" For what I see out there is apathy. And we are being walked on just because of this. And on the radio, even as I write, Congresswoman Virginia Fox just told Tara Servatius on the radio that this is reminiscent of the book "1984." She literally advised people to pick up a copy and re-read it.
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Darlene said: You are too deep for me........all I know is that God is still in control. He may have let Obama become president to bring this country down, as this is definitely Obama's goal, totally destroy the USA........that he hates. The only thing that Christians should do is PRAY.............love ya dar

Deep? I have read books by people imprisoned for their faith in the Soviet Union, and other places. From these accounts I am able to see what is going on here, which America and the press, by and large, cannot. Obama is playing his cards to turn America totally communist, 'hard communist,' with him as head of the state. Have I lost it? No! (Better listen!) But people don't get it.

People don't have a clue since the notion is so far out and strange, here in America, that someone would try to pull this off in plain sight. But we have no education that we should recognize it by, or have rejected what we already know. In our lifetime we have not had to deal with any such thing so drastic. As close as we have come is when Senator McCarthy was on a crusade against communism in Hollywood, God bless Him. But he was shamed into backing down. Anyway, optimistic people who think they are 'rational' cannot consider the possibility that this is what it is, or that what will become of it will happen, and so they downplay it. But they cannot afford to. It has to be met fast and hard or we will die or be enslaved.

I didn't include this rule in the original post: #RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

The first part of this rule is what is important. Free Americans are playing by the rules. Obama is not. But to Americans it looks like he is. So Americans are limited because they want to be nice about this. But Saul Alinsky, by his design (Therefore Obama), is counting on US to play by the rules. While 'playing by the rules' goes on, Obama and Pelosi are taking gross advantage of things that cannot be utterly faulted as being ‘against‘ the rules, as though they are just 'forbidden' to be done. But these careless things, when implemented, will bring about the collapse of America. It is deliberate stupidity, being sold as a wise move! Even worse, it sounds for all the world like Obama-Losi are trying to 'fix' it for us (but not for us, but for them). They are however scamming us all, praying on the minds of the ignorant (which have increased) for leverage against people who do know where this will lead. The reason they are able to do this is because people do not understand the basics of what we have, and how the way it works - to benefits us. So the plan is to 'find fault' with it, and overthrow it. All I can say is that there is something in the water supply.

But consider Hugo Chavez and one will get a picture of what Obama is trying to sneak on America.

Anyway, praying is important, but the Bible talks also about 'Standing'! People are not doing that, but rather are 'letting' the usurper take their inheritance.

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is the “Rules for Radicals,” cookbook which we need to counter if we would reverse the harm of an Obama presidency. And we ‘must’ comprehend the weapon formed against us in order to succeed. We must! So I am starting with a phenomena I have seen on the face of the Obama supporters recently, to illustrate Alinsky‘s “Rules for Radicals,” subtleness of conquest. It is the Saul Alinsky smile. Have you seen it lately? It is all around like never before. It is by design. Literally! The smile disarms people, for it makes it hard for them to react negatively. For if one does, he looks like the bad guy. Who wants to be nasty to someone smiling like that. (I don't care how strange this is to concentrate on.) That is why I say it is by design, and it is understood by those who wear it, what effect it has. It is deliberate. And the only appropriate thing one can do in response is to return the smile. Truly! But the Saul Alinsky smile is designed to lull you into a sense of well being, when things really are not. It is a community organizing tactic, no less, which is understood by ‘the’ community it serves. It disarms the opposition. That is what is needed in order to accomplish the goal. For opposition must be disarmed from pointing out things.

While I initially thought of the smile as coming from a sense of validation, and pride, from a group of people who were finally coming into their own, something was nagging about it. Something seemed disingenuous. For it is actually more sinister than that. It is, if compared, like a political correctness tactic which defeats vocalized opposition coming from another in the form of negative comments, i.e. from the disagreeable, wherein the one can not make a challenging or dissenting comment without it being labeled as racism: even if it is not! The aim is clear here however. It is to intimidate people into silence, counting upon them to do the politically correct, and compassionate thing and be nice back. It is a way to cut off any animosity because any unpleasantness can instantly be tagged as ‘hatred’. It is quite a ploy. And this is Alinsky‘s wisdom. It is a “Rule for Radicals #6, below.”

It tames the beast, while a pickpocket continues to operate. You may get a pleasant, “How do you do today?” But think about it, where has this smile been for the past hundred years? If it had been there instead of the moaning, groaning and complaining, feet dragging and finger pointing and accusing others of cheating them, will we not have had a warming of relations unparalleled? But others coming here from abroad thrived in this country with less. But history records that no advance was good enough for this particular group of people though. Freedom, voting rights, education, stardom; after all of these, plus the promise of growing into a better life as time went on, these should have netted it like anyone else. They got breaks. They got them bigtime.

But where was the smile all along? Instead they listened to wrong leaders who mislead them into thinking that they had it bad, who stirred them up against the likes of me (and I have done no wrong), taking no blame on themselves. But starting even before the election it was like Chinese “Year of the Dragon,” the hour of conquest where they finally 'get even', and now we get a pleasant smile. It is sinister. They do not want to play on the team. They want to beat it to death, and remove it out of the way.

How would you feel if you knew that you had been ‘played’ - betrayed, but you didn’t see it until after you had lost your wallet. For all you could concentrate on was the distracting smile. This is the Obama presidency.

In fact, to help understand the Alinsky perspective of the smile, one of the things that became clear in the campaign and which helped make the campaign successful for Obama, was that opposing people were challenged such that they could not say certain things, or even disagree; for to do so meant that they were racists! It was a really cheap shot by extremely immature people. So, in similar manner the smile is by design. It’s goal is to usurp the opposition of any sense of urgency by appealing to the political correctness which people have succumbed to. It is paramount therefore, that this be recognized for what it is, and intelligently countered in a kindly way. It is so subtle. And no! These people hate you. The only reason they would smile is that they have something over on you. To top it off, they don’t want to smile. They think you are bad, even if you are not. It is a breakdown in communications. There is however no reason for them to think that. I am for good relations. But they have blown it with this move. We cannot go ‘that way’. It is prohibited. It is fatal. I am sorry to have to call it what it is. However I have to stand up for what is right for all of us.

*I am not a writer, but I do not figure anyone is going to read this stuff anyway! So who will know? Anyway, just in case anyone does, I have edited the little piece; because it seems that I regularly send things out before they are ready. So! And this no doubt is still not ready, but if you suffered me the first time, this one is better. God bless ya!

What can we do to resist Obama that will be considerably effective? People are concerned about what is coming down, and they seem to have no way to fight it, except to talk about it. Lots of people are talking. But people are focusing on the wrong person. To tackle Obama, we need to counter his mentor, Saul Alinsky. For Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals,” is Obama’s playbook, and his vision. We need to know his vision. This cannot be overemphasized! Never mind Obama’s personna. People voted for him based on it. But its one’s ideals one must consider if he cares for his well being, though Obama's ideals didn’t, and don't seem to matter to a lot of people. And no one will seriously consider any rhetoric against Obama since it is so easily written off as just resentfulness. It is far too easy for the winners circle to argue back to, “Get over it. You lost.”

But what is taking place now in our country is so perilous, yet it is not perceived to be as perilous as it is. We have in effect, lost the country, already, for those who don't get it. But it will take a while before this is realized. (Yes it is that serious too.) By then it may be too late. For everyday, with every passing law, and bailout bill, a nail is going into the coffin of our country. People should be stark afraid, but don’t get that notion. Those who do, do not know what we can possibly do.

As an aside, here is a tool, a weapon to consider in the fight. I’d like to propose a bumper sticker: “The Saul Alinsky smile, needs a bar of Dial!” This country is not foundationally broken. In other words, stop the profanity against this country. Quit saying it is. Wash your mouth out with soap! I don’t mean not to be nice, but the situation requires drastic measures - now; because community organization has woven a web of deception farther reaching than is perceived. It just isn’t recognized for what it is, or for being as far reaching as it is (or deep). “Welcome to my parlor, said the spider to the fly,” they never even wondered why. Even the press are taken by it and are hailing the bugs fly into the ointment.

America is in decline, and Obama has risen to popularity by shamelessly capitalizing on the same by proposing to fix it. He, and his however, are literally causing the decline. And fix it he’ll not! If you think he will fix it, and that he is for you, you are entangled in that very web of deception. He is ‘fixing’ it all for someone else. And you will not like it when it comes around so that you realize.

Perhaps he means well to his own, but he is misguided. And in my opinion, he does not mean well. For comparison though, these meant well: Barney Frank and others on the Hill, openly despised the profoundly solid, common sense rule that everyone knows (even the irresponsible), of not empowering the irresponsible with financial responsibility. The Franks on the Hill wanted to be, in their opinion, compassionate to underdogs. They wanted to be liked. But there are rules that are to be observed which help form decisions on the course to take to accomplish such as this. Some of these are evident to be true even in the family units, the very home, and have been so since the beginning of recorded time. Yet these common sense principles have been abandoned by people claiming themselves to be smarter, and more caring, who proposed (supposed) to ‘fix‘ the problem. Yet, how intelligent can any be when they despise widely recognized, well established principles which are known to be sound? I call it stupid. Others do also. Case in point: It is known by lending institutions that one cannot lend money, for example, to a crook. Then why would our government insist that the lending institutions do so (to illustrate the depravity here, and a trend)? And it is known by lending institutions that lending money to those who are undisciplined in lifestyle management, that they will default. So why would the government encourage it, and feel so smart, and popular in doing so? (Popular is the operative word, for they currently prefer the praise of the ignorant, the very breeding ground for communism.) And this is what they did, which literally led to international chaos, which put a whole lot of people in jeopardy; and this they did ‘sinfully’ if you will, against sound judgment, in plain view of the viewing public, Congress and the Senate. And here is the worst part. When it didn’t work, they out rightly blamed those who were against the foolishness and folly in the first place, as though they were the very instigators. What a gullible and uneducated public. Then, in playing this to dolts, they established themselves as the champions of ‘change’ for the better. Discover the Alinsky flaw!

One of the more profound purposes of government is to protect its people from stupidity in the ranks of the population. It is to see that sound judgment prevails for the health, welfare and survival of the country. And it cannot do this if it is uninformed, or misguided. And it is misguided whenever the people elect the wrong leaders, however that happens. And here they have. A Hollywood duped nation of people who have lost the ability to think for themselves have erred - fatally! Why is it not apparent to everyone, literally? These, instead of recognizing as their function to protect the responsible from those of unsound judgment, have, while claiming to be oh-so-smart, exalted an errant ideal, a very fallible concept as the 'right' thing to do if one is compassionate. They established and cemented their position as experts to the Hollywod duped public by silencing the naysayers with cleaver posturing, claiming that these who were opposed were not being compassionate. Trickery! Friend, to be compassionate is proper, plainly. To be stupid is insane, but legal. Make a note! They did not take the proper course in dealing with the matter in a compassionate way which benefited the whole. Instead they jeopardized all, the grand total of them, and beyond. And in accommodating in the name of so-called ‘love’ those who have worked against the system in their attitude and practices, who worked not towards it having the same opportunity as the rest, they have now caused the greatest disgrace this country, this towering economic power of whom the world is jealous, has ever seen.

Yet it is not seen for what it is. And if no one has noticed, we are embarrassed before the world, whom previously, we led, thus far because the misguided chose the wrong path. But lest we forget our religious roots here, which so many are well hell bent upon doing, this is worth observing; particularly now: If one casts his pearls before the swine, will they not turn and render him? So Jesus said don’t do it! Consequence will make it evident before long, that it was ‘not‘ the proper thing to do. Yet we continue in it.

Well, I want to talk about this Obama concern, and the direction he is taking the country. A lot of people are doing that already, that is until they impliment the fairness doctrine. So let it be stated, in fact, to fight this before we lose it all forever, Obama is not whom we should dismantle if we want to progress. It will be less effective to discredit Obama. If we point out Saul Alinsky, we can illustrate the meaning of Obama’s moves, and so discredit his attempts. Nevertheless, first I feel it is important here to draw an illustration of what Obama is actually trying to do, however extreme this may sound. Because it is important to understand the end that Obama has envisioned according to Alinsky’s views, whenever he has used, the word ’change’. And it is so ugly, people just do not accept it to be true. But it is. It must be stated lest someone wakes up in time to take action. A totalitarian government is where this is headed. Seriously!

You would probably scoff if someone told you outright that Obama is not a president, but an anarchist - a terrorist (and who could become president if he was unwilling to produce a birth certificate?) Well consider this portrait. Obama is now our King, our 911 commander in the perfect disguise, setting up his scheme, working his cleaverly concealed plan. This is how strong an image I want to project, even if objectionable. It can be fairly said that he wants to finish what the bombers of the world trade center didn’t accomplish. It is right there in his rulebook, “Rules for Radicals.“ But he knows better than to represent himself that way. He would disallow his chances. No-brainer! For who will say what they are really up to if wanting to pull a fast deception?

So Obama, though not stating it clearly, purposely wants to pilot America into the Twin Towers of despair, to finalize what the terrorist failed at, and for a reason. Put another way, but on a smaller scale which helps us to consider visually what he wants to do, he wants to drive the big truck, which is America, into a bridge abutment, hard enough to total it; get out, have his experts assess it, announce that it cannot be fixed, declare marshal law, then call out the military to enforce law and order. Total takeover! That is his long term goal: Break it, and remake it. (Here again is the Alinsky rulebook. It is not hidden.) And he would have to break it in order to remake it. That is his ideal for America. For he distains it as it is, though it isn‘t broken. But clearly, he wants you to think it is. You should be offended!

We had plenty of evidence up front of what Obama is like, leading up to the election, but the press took the concern out of it with their ‘positive’ attitude on political correctness, and stupidly set the stage for our demise. And the press, by being on board with him, greatly lessened the cause for alarm by justifying his actions, attitude and intentions, as noble, original, fresh, and invigorating. It is however the opposite of what people, educated in the history of this country and the world, should be doing. And the free press, who conceptionally was originally thought in colonial days to be the safest watchdog of the country and community, has to our stunned dismay, without even being suppressed by a tyrannical move of government, voluntarily vouched for the enemy of the country in this election. People should running for cover in worry, with the press fanning the flames of concern. But the press is evidently blinded by the same thing which they accuse Americans with daily, in order to boost their circulation, “Greed!” How else can this be explained?

Anyway, getting back to whom we should counter, if one wants to know Obama, one only needs to consider Saul Alinsky. The foundations of Obama’s beliefs are tied to Alinsky foremost. We should focus on Alinsky if we want the picture to become clear. For to focus on Obama, one loses sight of what is actually taking place. Obama’s personna usurps the notion of what is going on. And if we want to battle Obama, we need to take on Alinsky, not Obama. If one wants to know where to concentrate in order to fight this, this is where.

It is the “Rules for Radicals,” cookbook which we need to counter if we would reverse the harm of an Obama presidency. And we ‘must’ comprehend the weapon formed against us in order to succeed. We must! So I am starting with a phenomena I have seen on the face of the Obama supporters recently, to illustrate Alinsky‘s “Rules for Radicals,” subtleness of conquest. It is the Saul Alinsky smile. Have you seen it lately? It is all around like never before. It is by design. Literally! The smile disarms people, for it makes it hard for them to react negatively. For if one does, he looks like the bad guy. Who wants to be nasty to someone smiling like that. (I don't care how strange this is to concentrate on.) That is why I say it is by design, and it is understood by those who wear it, what effect it has. It is deliberate. And the only appropriate thing one can do in response is to return the smile. Truly! But the Saul Alinsky smile is designed to lull you into a sense of well being, when things really are not. It is a community organizing tactic, no less, which is understood by ‘the’ community it serves. It disarms the opposition. That is what is needed in order to accomplish the goal. For opposition must be disarmed from pointing out things.

While I initially thought of the smile as coming from a sense of validation, and pride, from a group of people who were finally coming into their own, something was nagging about it. Something seemed disingenuous. For it is actually more sinister than that. It is, if compared, like a political correctness tactic which defeats vocalized opposition coming from another in the form of negative comments, i.e. from the disagreeable, wherein the one can not make a challenging or dissenting comment without it being labeled as racism: even if it is not! The aim is clear here however. It is to intimidate people into silence, counting upon them to do the politically correct, and compassionate thing and be nice back. It is a way to cut off any animosity because any unpleasantness can instantly be tagged as ‘hatred’. It is quite a ploy. And this is Alinsky‘s wisdom. It is a “Rule for Radicals #6, below.”

It tames the beast, while a pickpocket continues to operate. You may get a pleasant, “How do you do today?” But think about it, where has this smile been for the past hundred years? If it had been there instead of the moaning, groaning and complaining, feet dragging and finger pointing and accusing others of cheating them, will we not have had a warming of relations unparalleled? But others coming here from abroad thrived in this country with less. But history records that no advance was good enough for this particular group of people though. Freedom, voting rights, education, stardom; after all of these, plus the promise of growing into a better life as time went on, these should have netted it like anyone else. They got breaks. They got them bigtime.

But where was the smile all along? Instead they listened to wrong leaders who mislead them into thinking that they had it bad, who stirred them up against the likes of me (and I have done no wrong), taking no blame on themselves. But starting even before the election it was like Chinese “Year of the Dragon,” the hour of conquest where they finally 'get even', and now we get a pleasant smile. It is sinister. They do not want to play on the team. They want to beat it to death, and remove it out of the way.

How would you feel if you knew that you had been ‘played’ - betrayed, but you didn’t see it until after you had lost your wallet. For all you could concentrate on was the distracting smile. This is the Obama presidency.

In fact, to help understand the Alinsky perspective of the smile, one of the things that became clear in the campaign and which helped make the campaign successful for Obama, was that opposing people were challenged such that they could not say certain things, or even disagree; for to do so meant that they were racists! It was a really cheap shot by extremely immature people. So, in similar manner the smile is by design. It’s goal is to usurp the opposition of any sense of urgency by appealing to the political correctness which people have succumbed to. It is paramount therefore, that this be recognized for what it is, and intelligently countered in a kindly way. It is so subtle. And no! These people hate you. The only reason they would smile is that they have something over on you. To top it off, they don’t want to smile. They think you are bad, even if you are not. It is a breakdown in communications. There is however no reason for them to think that. I am for good relations. But they have blown it with this move. We cannot go ‘that way’. It is prohibited. It is fatal. I am sorry to have to call it what it is. However I have to stand up for what is right for all of us.

As another aside, here are some things on point to think about that would not normally occur to anyone. Could Obama be a puppet? Only a novelist could come to such a conclusion in a work of fiction. But does he really know what he is doing, or is he just a prop. People outside of this country, who have considered our demise, surely have considered that if they could only gain access to someone within the country they could work for its overthrow from the inside. So perhaps Obama has been groomed. These are often very smart, and have studied the country - in our universities, and could call the shots from afar, easily. All they would need is someone to do what they as foreigners could not. And if they could find someone willing, an insider, they could ‘instruct’ that person concerning his choices, to achieve a goal. Here is an example of how this works. In communist Russia when the revolution came, people who had no talent for the job were deliberately selected to positions of authority. Specifically! When the person had his back against a wall in fear for his job, he would go to the communist top leaders for advice on what to do. In this manner he served as a puppet for the regime, and was able to keep his job. And all that was necessary for suppressing the country beyond this was fear. This started with fear for his job, the puppet leaders job, and he oppressed the people from the top down in this manner in order to reign. People were made fearful of losing family, friends, position if they were to speak against the ‘order’. Sometimes people disappeared without warning. By this manner the Soviets successfully suppressed rebellion. It was cold, cruel, and daily life was filled with apprehension and uncertainty that was dense as fear can make it. Does that sound like America? No! We have had it good and don't have a clue. We are too spoiled. Yet this could be our lot if we do not wake up.

Stimulus bill: Here is a rules for radicals super biggie! When Obama was running for election, one of his claims of qualification for office was that he was a community organizer. We thought that was pretty weak as a qualification. But the joke is on us if we don’t get it, and get it now. For that is what Obama is. He is a community organizer. And that’s why we should take a long hard look at the stimulus bill. For the stimulus bill is a community organizing feat. If one looks at it it will not take long to discover how very true this is. The danger of it is that it potentially props him up to inherit what otherwise sensible people would not vote to give him later, by empowering subversive, or subculture styled organizations. It is like election insurance. And it comes from the skillfulness of community organizing. Moreover, it comes in under the radar, because people see the stimulus as a modern day ’goodwill’ gesture. It is the way to sell the bill of goods to those who otherwise would not buy it. This is devious. Get a hold.

Another possibility here is that some of the organizations underpinned by this bill, could kickback money to Obama in the next election campaign, which he is already running, though it is not visible. How this could happen is subject to speculation, but I believe it could, especially in an atmosphere where scrutinizing the activities of these organizations would be frowned upon.

I have included rules for radicals #6 thru #12 for consumption. If one wishes to tackle Obama, they should take on Alinsky. It is the only way. People must counter Alinsky, for Obama worships him. Clinton has surprised us this same way. It came out that she believes in his methods, which is not at all good for our respectable form of government, that people can harbor such idiotic notions in light of the freedom and blessing that we have.

http://gto7.wordpress.com/saul-alinsky-rules-for-commie-radicals/

{Here is a rule that applies to the smiling and good will. It is an easy one for people to comply with. Somewhere someone said this will work, and it was implemented. People are pleased to comply with the smile tactic. However, why weren’t they smiling for the past hundred years? If they had been doing this instead of complaining, relations would have no doubt improved. But they had a chip on their shoulder. No wonder we could make no progress. Believe me, I am for solidarity, but not a move in the wrong direction. }

RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid “un-fun” activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)

RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)

{This is how a pack of dogs function in the wild. They surround the victim, then one will nip at the prey from behind and retreat. As the one turns to fend off the predator, his back is to another dog, and he again is nipped from behind. As this continues the victim is worn down and eventually overcome.}

RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)

{This one fits Al Gore and his becoming rich on the ‘Global Warming’ idiots. Moreover it prays on the superstitious nature of people, which we in this country thought we were above as an educated people, or were, until now.}

RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists’ minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)

{This is communistic. And Hitler made this work for him.}

RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred management’s wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)

RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)

{This one can be directly used against them. Attack Saul Alinsky, and not Obama. Know the rules of Alinsky and be able to counter this tactic eloquently.}

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

{Too bad that McCain didn’t understand this!}

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement