Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » Obama Disrespecting the Flag and US Anthem

Author Topic: Obama Disrespecting the Flag and US Anthem
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Itty Bitty girl, you are such a blessing. Where have you been. Havent seen your post for a while. Sorry for your loss. I Thank God for men and women such as your Dad who have been in our armed forces. And I love your honesty. Shalom friend.
Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to hate the USA flag, because I hated America for chattel slavery. I wanted to burn the flag if I was able to. I was unwise and full of anger. That dim-witted thinking all changed when my dad died of Cancer this year. He was a Vietnam Veteran. He was interred at a Veteran’s cemetery. At the burial site, I saw Veterans in uniform saluting my family and me. They gave my dad a 21-gun salute, and a flag to my mother. There was a guy in uniform with the last name “Dyer” who gave the flag to Mom and told all that the flag stood for and what it really meant. That touched my heart. And I promised to never even think about burning a flag ever again. Whenever I see a flag, I think of the one given to my mother.

So to even hear that a man would dare disrespect the USA flag sickens me. It is a terrible and ignorant thing to treat something significant like that with such lack of respect. Just despicable. I am not amused.

Posts: 1051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Barack Hussein Obama Disrespecting the Flag and US Anthem

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o

Don't vote for someone that don't respect the USA!!!!

Wake up!

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement