Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » GodTube.com Announces Largest Ever Election Polling for Christian Community for the 2

Author Topic: GodTube.com Announces Largest Ever Election Polling for Christian Community for the 2
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the poll like the Election itself is rigged or Ron Paul's name would have at least been on the list of choices!

are Brian and I the only ones that noticed the absence of Ron Paul's name out of first 40,000 people surveyed.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CWO4GUNNER
Advanced Member
Member # 6971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CWO4GUNNER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First time I seen Godtube. Wish they had picked a different name. The only thing about all of it is I think I need prayer because I am way too concerned about Senator Obama getting elected. I hope I am completely wrong about him but something in my spirit tells me he will get elected if Hillery is on his ticket and its not going to be good. God forgive me for judging them and being so overly concerned when its ultimately God who is in control.

Romans 9:22-23 What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory

Posts: 54 | From: Bullhead City, AZ | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrianGrass1234
Advanced Member
Member # 5845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrianGrass1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's Ron Paul? He's won more delegates than Rudy.
Posts: 203 | From: Weed, CA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 13 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GodTube.com Announces Largest Ever Election Polling for Christian Community for the 2008 Presidential Race

More than 40,000 Respond to First Poll - With the election up for grabs, GodTube.com to become major resource for media as first nationwide Christian polling reveal initial surprising results with Mike Huckabee first choice among Christians, followed by Barack Obama...

http://www.earnedmedia.org/godtv0128.htm

Obama a Christian?

Please wake up, he is not a Christian.

- - - - - -

godtube.com represents the Christians?

Not good, full of cult videos!

[Roll Eyes]

Yes please comment!

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement