Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » Gods forgiveness

Author Topic: Gods forgiveness
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let us pray for one another and encourage one another in the Lord.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 14 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I absolutely DO belive(sic) you used coke, and this resulted in your revelatory experience. [Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by cgbtuna:
In 1997 i had a stroke...Me? i was on cocaine from 1986 to 1997,...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cgbtuna
Member # 6315

Icon 16 posted      Profile for cgbtuna   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You people that i saw jesus, when i was on cocaine? wrong! i died in the hospital! so if you dont belive i will pray for you!
Posts: 3 | From: Halifax, Pa. | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I can.

...and I think your point is quite obvious...cocaine roolz & leads to visions of the end times!!!

[Cool]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cgbtuna
Member # 6315

Icon 16 posted      Profile for cgbtuna   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, do you know what is coming forth in the next year? Israel will be attacked this year, and the rapture will follow are you ready? In 1997 i had a stroke and what i saw convined me that God is real and he will fogive you for any sin you do-just ask! Me? i was on cocaine from 1986 to 1997, i lost everything i had, even myself. In the hospital when i lasped into unconscious, i saw Jesus and he said to "go back and tell people about me i will be there soon." Since my stroke, i have had to put with people even christans, that either think im nuts or lieing but you know what the joke is on them. I was a drug dealer for years than i got hooked on this stuff, so why should i be saved? God has his reasons and now i have write because, you have be told. In rehab( 1 month later) it was a Saturday morning and a voice came into my head and said "go to the rec room and look out the window" so i gathered myself and walked down to the rec room, and when peered out the doorway i saw a cloud in the sky, but in was darker then the other ones and shaped like a large football, and had my intials in the middle cb. I couldnt stand, i feel to my knees in tears, "why have you blessed me Lord i dont deserve this i am a sinner" so i just stared at the cloud and a nurse came in and told that i shouldnt be there. I could not speak at this time, so i pointed at the cloud and she came forward and said now how did they do that? Inside i was laughing at her because had no understanding of what just happened. Well as time went by i learned to speak again, and write again to. Now my life is the best, and with my wifes spirital help i have grown alot, but i still have alot the learn. Im still not where i should be, make alot of mistakes. In this next i will grow more towards Jesus, and be a good christian can you?
Posts: 3 | From: Halifax, Pa. | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement