Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » here's one I hope you all will look at ! !!!!!!

Author Topic: here's one I hope you all will look at ! !!!!!!
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 14 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reply ahar and taking time to view it in its entirety, it was exactly 1hour and 47 minutes long.

there are many issues in the film and what is coming I don’t think we can stop.

As for me their not sticking a chip of any kind in me and me be conscious of it.

Any way thanks for looking.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahar
Advanced Member
Member # 5810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by becauseHElives:
if anyone will take the time , the point is what the film has to say about the "mark of the beast", laws that are now in place, just wating to be used

I did take the time to watch it all (nearly 2 hours), but there were several issues covered in the film - income taxes, federal reserve system, new world order, use of RFID chips, consumer borrowing and then a section on what he thinks should be done - and given this is the political discussion section it wasn't easy to work out which bit you were focussing on.

It is interesting that experiments and ideas have been floated regarding the implantation of a chip to replace a debit or credit card. However, revelations specifically links this mark to the anti-christ. It does not say that any mark on the right hand allowing you to buy goods is the mark of the beast. It also specifically says the right hand or the forehead. Before we get too worked up with this here, we need to critically appraise it when it comes out.

This chip may not be the mark - it may be that when the anti-christ arises a real, visible mark will be required (e.g. some kind of tatoo) and it has nothing to do with this RFID tag. Yes it is suspicious, but the case is not proven yet.

--------------------
Cheers

Andy

Posts: 290 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BrianGrass1234 , good question

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrianGrass1234
Advanced Member
Member # 5845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrianGrass1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So why is it that we, as americans, keep voting for more laws, and more representitives and leaders that keep growing this government that already abuses its power against us on so many levels. I don't understand. It seems the american public worships the government. Both conservatives and liberals seem to want to use government force to accomplish what they feel is right, and are willing to kill those who disagree.
Posts: 203 | From: Weed, CA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did watch most of the film. At the end they ask if you want to join. My fear was that people would stop paying their taxes and lose everything. Just a year ago a couple in their 80's that we know personally were kicked out of their home because the home they were living in, their son owed and he did not pay his taxes. In the confusion of being thrown out of their home, the woman broke her hip and her arm and ended up in the hospital and her husband who has alzheimer ended up missing for three days. It was a nightmare. The IRS took even their knick knacks. This couple will never be the same. She is now living with her daughter and her husband is in a nursing home.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if anyone will take the time , the point is what the film has to say about the "mark of the beast", laws that are now in place, just wating to be used

--------------------

ahar
Advanced Member
Member # 5810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have several laws covering income taxes in the UK - you can borrow one of ours.

--------------------
Cheers

Andy

Posts: 290 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry i was just warning people so that they don't lose their homes.

Luk 20:25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Please watch the whole thing before you comment, please

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

I watched part of it. Just a note of warning. We still have to pay the Irs. Back in the early 80's hubby joined a club that claimed we did not have to pay. We had a fight over it but I made him quit and pay his taxes. His friends who did not pay taxes lost everything they owned to the IRS. Homes and cars. Just recently a family friend had a problem with the IRS and the IRS took everything including their furniture.
betty

--------------------

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement