Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » 9/11 evidence destroyed, confiscated and covered up: points to inside job

Author Topic: 9/11 evidence destroyed, confiscated and covered up: points to inside job
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WKUHilltopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yahsway:
Actually our country was founded on FREEDOM of religon. The freedom to worship as one sees fit. Thats why we are called a Democracy.

Well, actually, "democracy" has nothing really to do with freedom of religion. Only we don't have a "democratic" form of government. We have a "republic"...which means we vote for representatives to polically represent us. But I agree many of the tenets of the founding of this country was based on freedom of religion.
Posts: 259 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My point was that these are not extreemists and they are not fanatics. This is what Islam looks like. These are not people who are misguided regarding their religion. THese are people who understand their religion as it is written in the Koran.
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:

This is contrast to Christianity. We are not here to establish Christ's earthly kingdom for him. We are here to worship him and to be light and salt in the world preserving HIS truth and preaching the Gospel until he comes. We do not see ourselves in the place to establish HIS kingdom for HIM by force, though there is some apostasy that would argue that.

I agree Christians are not to establish Christ's earthly kingdom.

On the other hand the Spiritual Kingdom is already established and we can walk in it.

In the news, Islamic people are rioting in places in Iran, and Europe over cartoons depicting Mohammed. I saw these cartoons on the internet and none of them are really that bad. One shows Mohammed stopping more suicide bombers from coming to paradise and saying "Stop there are no more virgins." Another show Mohammed with a turban shaped like a bomb on his head.

Unfortunately these Islamic extremists can't see that they are the reason for these depictions of Mohammad.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HFHS, guess I did word that wrong. I should have said it is the islamic religious fanatics that would have you worship Allah or off with your "head".

I agree with what you said. Shalom

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sister Yahsway, I agree with most all of what you have said except this one statement:

quote:
It is the Islamic religious fanatics that say everyone MUST worship Allah that would have your freedoms.
I disagree with this vehemently. I have read a great deal of the Koran, and I see that those that the political powers that be would like us to believe are religious fanatics or extreemists are actually the ones that know best what the Koran says and to what extent the followers of it are to go to to prevent the infidels from spreading evil and Allah from being blasphemed.

If you had to liken them to Christianity, you would liken them to the bible believing berean born again Christian fundamentalist. The difference is that Christianity is a religion of peace because Christ is our Peace and our God the God of all Peace. Allah is not that. In Islam according to the Koran there will be no peace until the infidels have been dealt with and Allah is the one worshipped by all. That is the truth. There is no room in Islam for religious tollerance, not if you believe and follow the Koran. Tollerance of other religions that blasphem Allah, makes one to be unfaithful to Allah... not honoring to him, a failure as a follower and worshipper of Allah.

This is contrast to Christianity. We are not here to establish Christ's earthly kingdom for him. We are here to worship him and to be light and salt in the world preserving HIS truth and preaching the Gospel until he comes. We do not see ourselves in the place to establish HIS kingdom for HIM by force, though there is some apostasy that would argue that.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Creekside
Member # 5476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Creekside     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yahsway:
Actually our country was founded on FREEDOM of religon. The freedom to worship as one sees fit. Thats why we are called a Democracy.

The Catholic church considered itself "Christian", but our founding fathers broke away from that institution to come to America and alas, freedom to worship.

And during the Revolutionary war, a Jewish man gave George Washington $1,000,000.00 to get his army through the battle of Deleware, when his armies were freezing and starving to death and alas we prevailed.

But someone must have forgotten this act of kindness when the constitution was formed because not long after we had our Independence, the state of Massachusettes banned all Jews from living in that state. Where was the freedom of religon then? Or could it have taken a turn and was percieved freedom for only those who have faith in Jesus the Christ?

We do need to fight for what is right and true. We as believers in Jesus should respect everyones right to worship the way they see fit as it is a God given gift to be able to choose.

Not all Arab peoples are bad. It is the Islamic religious fanatics that say everyone MUST worship Allah that would have your freedoms.

But we as Christians have to be careful in saying that if you are an American, then you have to be a Christian. For if we do that, we are no better than those Islamic fundalmentalist.

We have to leave room for the Holy Spirit of God to lead people to the truth by our witness.

Hitler used Martin Luthers writings to back his agenda for ethnic cleansing of the Jews and others and even said he was doing it in the name of God.

I personally do not believe our government hit the world trade center. I do believe our government may be in cahoots with some of those guys, those with the oil and such.

Well said.
Much better.

I guess I'm one of those who believe that our government, or those in power right now are personally responsible for 9-11. The current explaination given by them for the "so-called attacks" has way too many holes in it.

Posts: 4 | From: Midwest | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

The Catholic church considered itself "Christian", but our founding fathers broke away from that institution to come to America and alas, freedom to worship.

And during the Revolutionary war, a Jewish man gave George Washington $1,000,000.00 to get his army through the battle of Deleware, when his armies were freezing and starving to death and alas we prevailed.

But someone must have forgotten this act of kindness when the constitution was formed because not long after we had our Independence, the state of Massachusettes banned all Jews from living in that state. Where was the freedom of religon then? Or could it have taken a turn and was percieved freedom for only those who have faith in Jesus the Christ?

We do need to fight for what is right and true. We as believers in Jesus should respect everyones right to worship the way they see fit as it is a God given gift to be able to choose.

Not all Arab peoples are bad. It is the Islamic religious fanatics that say everyone MUST worship Allah that would have your freedoms.

But we as Christians have to be careful in saying that if you are an American, then you have to be a Christian. For if we do that, we are no better than those Islamic fundalmentalist.

We have to leave room for the Holy Spirit of God to lead people to the truth by our witness.

Hitler used Martin Luthers writings to back his agenda for ethnic cleansing of the Jews and others and even said he was doing it in the name of God.

I personally do not believe our government hit the world trade center. I do believe our government may be in cahoots with some of those guys, those with the oil and such.

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Creekside
Member # 5476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Creekside     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dguss:

Our country was founded on faith in Jesus Christ, not Muhammed, or whatever his name is. Why can't more Americans see this basic truth? They're too worried about "offending someone" instead of fighting for what is Right and True! [1zhelp]

I would love to know just when that was. Before or after we slaughtered millions of the American Indians? Jesus said you will know them by their fruits.

Not their words

Posts: 4 | From: Midwest | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dguss
Advanced Member
Member # 5314

Icon 20 posted      Profile for dguss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may be truth, or it may be fiction. If it is truth, in our "politically correct" government way of thinking, it would behoof them too cover it up. Wouldn't want to make the people that follow the false religion of Islam mad....now would we?

Our country was founded on faith in Jesus Christ, not Muhammed, or whatever his name is. Why can't more Americans see this basic truth? They're too worried about "offending someone" instead of fighting for what is Right and True! [1zhelp]

--------------------
Deut 31:6 "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."

Posts: 33 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniel19
Community Member
Member # 5381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daniel19   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the leaseholder of the World Trade Center complex Larry Silverstein admitting on a PBS documentary called America Rebuilds that WTC #7 was "pulled", to mysterious war games taking place on 9/11, the official story of the events of 9/11 have been shown to be a farce from beginning to end.

Zogby polls from 2004 showed that over half of New Yorkers believe that there is a government cover-up surrounding 9/11.

A CNN poll done on the Anderson Cooper 360 program showed that out of over 7,000 people, 90% believed that there is a cover-up surrounding 9/11.

In a circle of corruption in the highest levels of government, one of the key points in this investigation is the destruction, confiscation and cover up of evidence regarding the horrendous events of 9/11/01.

The on going cover-up, or attempted cover-up, strongly points to a criminal element within government being involved in the attacks of 9/11.

A few key examples out of several:

The FAA destroyed the flight recording tapes , according to an Associated press article.

"WASHINGTON -- Six air-traffic controllers provided accounts of their communications with hijacked planes on Sept. 11, 2001, on a tape recording that was later destroyed by Federal Aviation Administration managers, according to a government investigative report issued yesterday."

Jamie McIntyre, in an interview on CNN , talks about the confiscation of surveillance tapes that would have witnessed the Pentagon attack.

"MCINTYRE:……"Sources tell CNN that the FBI on September 11th confiscated a nearby hotel’s security camera videotape, which also captured the attack. So far the Justice Department has refused to release that videotape. Aaron."

BROWN: "Why? Do we have any idea why they won’t release it?"

MCINTYRE: "Well, the claim – we have filed a freedom of information request for it. They claim that it might provide some intelligence to somebody else who might want to do harm to the United States. But officials I talked to here at the Pentagon say they don’t see any national security or criminal value to that tape. The FBI tends to hold on to things. But the government may eventually release that tape, and if they do, we’ll bring it to you.”

The black boxes from flights 175, and flight 11 were never recovered according to the 9/11 commission. However, Counterpunch has recently learned that:

"Now there is stronger evidence that something is amiss than simply the alleged non-recovery of all four of those boxes. A source at the National Transportation Safety Board, the agency that has the task of deciphering the date from the black boxes retrieved from crash sites-including those that are being handled as crimes and fall under the jurisdiction of the FBI-says the boxes were in fact recovered and were analyzed by the NTSB.

"Off the record, we had the boxes," the source says. "You'd have to get the official word from the FBI as to where they are, but we worked on them here."

Is Alqaeda covering their tracks?

I don't think so.

--------------------
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Samuel Clemens

Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement