Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Check out my clothing designs!

Author Topic: Check out my clothing designs!
hollyrp
First Post
Member # 5755

Icon 10 posted      Profile for hollyrp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all!
I am new to the discussion board here but have been an Internet user for years. I'm an educator by profession but an artist and writer by heart. I'm trying to work with my niece to start up a business on the side, and we're starting with making cute and hip designs to go on clothing. If you're interested in seeing what I've begun with, you can see the merchandise at http://www.cafepress.com/GirlzLuvGod. I'm really proud of the work I've done so far. Also, if you know any guys who like logo-ed tee shirts, I've got a line for guys at http://www.cafepress.com/GuysLoveGod. I ordered one of the shirts for my little nephew and was pleased with the way it turned out. Feel free to pass along these links to any friends and family you'd like. I don't have a lot of money for advertising so am relying on word-of-mouth. I'd appreciate it! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hollyrp@alltel.net. Take care and God bless!
In Christ,
Holly

--------------------
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement