Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » "How to Witness" website

Author Topic: "How to Witness" website
Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear that about "Way of the Master".

They teach the way the great preachers like Spurgeon taught... that an unsaved person doesn't see their need for Jesus' sacrifice and won't repent, until they learn they have transgressed God's laws.

Then they show how to witness, and how to muster up the courage to do it. And it all makes perfect sense.

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neglectnotthegift
Member # 3083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neglectnotthegift   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Brian,

Thanks for sharing. I've learned so much from the tv show "Way of the Master". It is so helpful in evangelism.

I just posted about a new e-zine I've published. The url is http://www.neglectnotthegift.siteblast.com. Possibly we can do a link exchange or somehow help each other get the word out about our projects.

Thanks,

Dee
Neglect Not the Gift

Posts: 2 | From: Lakeshore Michigan | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian30721
First Post
Member # 3071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian30721     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a website with many, many resources to help you learn how to share your faith with others.

The address is http://www.FreeLifeToday.com

I hope you find it useful.

Brian

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement