Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » A Very Important Information

Author Topic: A Very Important Information
bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WANDERING WARRIOR....This planet will be renewed as promised by God, but don't hold your breath because He didn't say when.

As for wanting to learn more, That's a Good Thing! [dance]

Loosing interest will cause you to loose more than you will ever know. Not saying you will.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WanderingWarrior
Community Member
Member # 7508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WanderingWarrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tho' I did not have the vaccine I am going to describe,my blood work appears as tho' I have.

I am struggling against and warring against a disease that is 'vector born'. I didn't even know about a vaccine for it,and the once existant vaccine has been stopped,because it caused a severe form of Arthuritis.

I have several problems from the disease,that many doctors don't want to believe exixts and is harder to cure than many would think. If I didn't not believe in the Lord I would have just given up.

All to often government,insurance companies and big pharma', are into medical trials to gain money.

I do not say every researcher is in it just for the greed, I have seen some work done,that by Gods grace,is helping children w/ cancer and aides become healthier. But far to often greed is the name of the game,

My cousins ,now adult son, needs constant care,and he has severe autism. My Hubby, is suffering from the effects of 'Agent Orange' among many other problems. Proving this can be difficult.

The heavens and this ol' earth need to be made new...again,or anew! I'm not a proufound theologian, Didn't get to finish college,because of chronic illness...I just love the Lord Jesus and am trying to learn!

--------------------
I am a poor wayfaring stranger...

Posts: 7 | From: Idaho | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My suggestion...Don't pick up a snake.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/vaccines.htm - 173k

I often wonder when the bible spoke of "If you picked up a serpent and it bit you , you would not be harmed" was a parallel warning of an end time event. I found this web sight about what's wrong with the vaccine. Well to make it short-

(1Ti 6:10 MKJV) For the love of money is a root of all evils, of which some having lusted after, they were seduced from the faith and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

(1Ti 6:11 MKJV) But you, O man of God, flee these things and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, and meekness.

(1Ti 6:12 MKJV) Fight the good fight of faith. Lay hold on eternal life, to which you are also called and have professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement