Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » I need some advice to get back on track.

Author Topic: I need some advice to get back on track.
Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeena   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lifetime Guarantee
Publisher: Harvest House Cover: Trade paper 224 pages
by Bill Gillham

Making your Christian life work...and what to do when it doesn't!

You've tried fixing your marriage, your kids, your job. Suddenly the light dawns. It's not your problems that need to be fixed , it's your life! The good news is that God doesn't ask you to live your life for Christ, but to let Him live His life through you. With humor, candor, and "plain vanilla talk," author Bill Gillham takes a new and enlightening look at the concept of your identity in Christ. A Christian who walks in this manner is backed by God's lifetime guarantee.

http://www.crosswaystolife.org/prep4revival.htm

--------------------
Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.

Posts: 749 | From: Toronto, Canada-EH! | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrianGrass1234
Advanced Member
Member # 5845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrianGrass1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I need is some advice to get me and my wife back on track to where we need to be. The last couple of years we have just been overwhelmed with life, having kids, financial stuff, I've been working to much to invest much time in her and directing our lives together in doing what Christ would have us do, or even spending time to find out what we should be doing. But we are to the point were we just want to start over, move to a new area and what not. But we need to get our spiritual lives back on track to be able to hear God. So I want to start reading the Bible together with her to get a good kick start. I was thinking going through 1st John would be a good start as that was always a suggestions for new christians our old pastor would have. But do any of you know what good books or chapters to get us motivated and encouraged and hopefully find some direction.
Posts: 203 | From: Weed, CA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement