Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » I'm Chinese but I leel sad on China

Author Topic: I'm Chinese but I leel sad on China
ChimpanzeePrier
Community Member
Member # 6793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChimpanzeePrier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pride that the Super Power which blessed by God is our leader against Satan.

But still be cautious brothers
Be cautious of the preachment of Muslim

Jesus said, "And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray...." and the 911 has shown us what Islam means, unhumanity, cruel, abnormal and evil.
Be cautious Americans, missionary work of Islam has continue to thrive in the West, espacially UK. And we can see some degenerations in the US.

CAUTION

God bless you all, God bless America

--------------------
In the world you have distress, but have confidence, for I have overcome the world. Thank Lord.

Posts: 14 | From: China | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, brother from China,

I know Jesus Christ. And I am certain that even the Chinese government and culture cannot resist His kingdom.

"The gates of Hell shall not prevail against the church."

Take heart; we serve a great and mighty King!

Bless you,
Aaron

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChimpanzeePrier
Community Member
Member # 6793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChimpanzeePrier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just feeling sad

They consider Christanity a new " invasion of the West", regardless Jesus is an easterner, and Buddah is also a foreigner.

However, Christanity is developing fastest in China

And still some people are against Jesus wirhout any reason, in consequence , I have to come to this US BBS to avoid their curse

As a Chinese I clearly know the morality crisis of the youngsters born in 90s
"The GREAT sociolist culture" preached by the CPC is just a dream,,,,,

84%youngers investigated on the net said that they dare to shoot women and children in the war, and still others said that they would wipe out all the other peoples....terrible....
A society without religion is full of hatred.
I am sad about that, that's why I have to come to this US BBS to avoid antiChrists' curses

Thank you, brothern

--------------------
In the world you have distress, but have confidence, for I have overcome the world. Thank Lord.

Posts: 14 | From: China | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear ChimpanzeePrier,

Matthew 5:11(NLT)

God blesses you when you are mocked and persecuted and lied about because you are my followers.

Jesus promises special blessings to those who are persecuted.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

God bless you.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChimpanzeePrier
Community Member
Member # 6793

Icon 9 posted      Profile for ChimpanzeePrier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry that my Eng is not very good.
The freedom of religious belief is always being breached by the Govenment, however ,the people ,if not all, are mostly see Christanity as the "invasion by the West", and resent it.

Thanks to the Communist Party , I used to be a Marxist,. But when I entered university I accepted Jesus.And I learned form Him about what's love, confidence,which Marx never told me.

But most Chinese people hate Jesus, and they didn't know what's respection. These pagans' spirit has been fouled and they always curse Jesus on the web. When I surge on the net, click into a topic about Christanity in any BBS, I find that "curses" account for nearly 90%.

They curse Jesus,saying He's "Rubbish" or "boaster", and we, Christians ,"Fool"..
Go to baike.baidu.com and enter 耶稣(Jesus)and just read the comments below.
Even the Christians' own BBSes have become their prey and filled with satanic words...
I still remember the debate (or, accurately, the quarrel) raised by antiChrist Chinese in Yahoo CN....

It has been well known that Chinese are against Christian.....

And I've no place but US's BBS to say these words.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement