Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Have you ever...?

Author Topic: Have you ever...?
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem arises from misunderstanding scripture of walking out of fellowship with Yahweh if we are truly saved?

Understanding the “Parable of the Sower” is the most important topic Yeshua teaches.

Sometime we mistake salvation with just the sowing of the seed in the heart.

Many times the seed is sown and the seed is received only to be immediately stolen by Satan. We don’t consider the longsuffering of Yahweh that He will sew into the same ground (heart) many times.

This can be the case in the second type of soil also. The seed because of the heat and no root dies. But will the longsuffering of Yahweh not again come to that soil and plant again.

The 3rd and 4th soil (heart) the seed grows but we are still dealing with the longsuffering of Yahweh.

3rd the type heart the care of this world choke the life of Yahweh out making it unfruitful. The unfruitful Yeshua makes it very plain, the Heavenly Father will after much longsuffering trying to make it produce fruit cut it down and throw in the fires of hell. (not loss of reward)

The 4th type alone will have eternal life; it produces fruit of some measure.

Also consider “the sheep and the goats’, “the ten virgins”, ‘the parable of the talents”…

When Yahweh purchased us, if we are truly purchased, He expect a return on that investmen, He did not purchase us just so we must get a free get out of hell card.

If we know and understand that if we are truly “born again” and are living in sin the Holy Spirit will not quit chastising us until we are back in right relationship with The Heavenly Father.

Yahweh does not know anything of a child that belongs to Him, living in sin
un- chastised..

under the Law we had the excuse of hardness of heart but the “born again” believer does not have this excuse, if Yeshua has come into our live, we have had a heart transplant.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ItsBelle
Member # 6496

Icon 8 posted      Profile for ItsBelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I felt the gentle nudging of the Holy Spirit calling me back to church and fellowship with other believers. I had been away from the things of God for a while doing my own thing and yet God was faithful to me and by His leading He guided me to a wonderful church and I've made many new Christian friends. Even when we are faithless He is faithful!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
I was reading in Dale's thread on prayer and salvation and was incredibly moved by the thought of Christ holding on to us in times when we are not holding on to him as we ought. Praise GOD we are held by HIS faithfulness for without it we have no faithfulness! This is my thought.

I was curious if others have had this experience in their walks with HIM-

Have you ever felt the power of HIS prayer for you when you were not praying as you ought?

Have you ever heard his voice speaking with you even when you were not communicating with him or listening?

Does the scripture support the validity of such experience?

Oh certainly! Many times. It is brilliant how the Lord reveals to me how my suffering in the past prepared me for the moment at hand. For me, this usually happens through visions. At the time they are immensely encouraging and exactly what I need to "continue the race".

I think the Biblical support for such things is found in one of my posts in the thread you mentioned.

Aaron

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once when my first child was a baby, I was just attending Church because my mom expected it. I was saved, but I did not have a heart for God and only read the Bible at Church. I dreamed the rapture took place and I was left behind. This was in 1972 way before the left behind books were out. I always believe it was God warning me to take my salvation seriously. I began to read the Bible daily and began to pray every day. The closer I got to God the sweeter my relationship with God, got. I believe to this day that this dream was awake up call. Soon after this my husband left the Church for 15 years. If my faith had not been grounded it is possible he could have been an influence on my to leave the Church myself. I do believe that God does deal with us when we have allowed our faith to grow cold. We can either take His warning or we can turn a deaf ear and allow our hearts to be hardened.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was reading in Dale's thread on prayer and salvation and was incredibly moved by the thought of Christ holding on to us in times when we are not holding on to him as we ought. Praise GOD we are held by HIS faithfulness for without it we have no faithfulness! This is my thought.

I was curious if others have had this experience in their walks with HIM-

Have you ever felt the power of HIS prayer for you when you were not praying as you ought?

Have you ever heard his voice speaking with you even when you were not communicating with him or listening?

Does the scripture support the validity of such experience?

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement