Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Best Bible Study Program?

Author Topic: Best Bible Study Program?
Chaffin
Advanced Member
Member # 6221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaffin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of features does that one have on it? I like the history lessons and the cross reference ideas...The more info the better to me and easier to understand.
Posts: 27 | From: Milton, WV. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 15 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I personnaly have Quickverse 6.0 and have been using it for years. It is the best bible study program I have ever owned. I use it just about every day.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaffin
Advanced Member
Member # 6221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaffin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ones I remember are Quickverse and PC Bible Study (versions 3 and 4). They had different ones ranging fro $30 all the way up to $500. Price depended on the features from just a electronic Bible with quick references being the cheapest to one that you could view maps and cross reference different Bibles and history lessons and everything. I told my wife I would really like to have something like that to study with and who knows maybe in the future start teaching Bible study sessions at work and at Church.
Posts: 27 | From: Milton, WV. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 17 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you tell us what then names of the ones you saw are?
Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaffin
Advanced Member
Member # 6221

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Chaffin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in the Christian bookstore the other day and seen a couple of computer Bible study programs. I looked at them and thought that I would love to have one to help with my studies. My question is What is the best program that is affordable? Surely somebody on here has one and oppions on others.

Thanks
Chaffin

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement