Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Free Gift for Everyone of You

Author Topic: Free Gift for Everyone of You
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to mention, that site also has testimonies from some of the other students that are in my school right now. I believe it even has some video clips if they are still there.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My school sends out a small booklet with great, uplifting spiritual articles. I would like to know if anyone here would like to be added to the mailing list? They want to increase their mailing list and I know that many of you will be truly blessed by the articles.

I can assure you that if you give me your addresses, I will hold them in the utmost confidence. If you want to add your name to the mailing list yourselves, you can go to www.pinecrest.org That is my school and they have information on the banner but there they ask for donations. However, you don't need to donate to be added to the mailing list. Also, there are some articles on that site that you check out as an example of what the Banner has to offer you.

Please feel free to pm me. I won't be in the forum for a couple of days because I have tons of homework and I have to teach on 4 chapters in Deut. so I have to prepare both teachings but I will be checking my pm's.

Carmela

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement