Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » The Bible Vs www.

Author Topic: The Bible Vs www.
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His Grace,

Amen to your new topic. I agree with you and I'm so glad you began this new thread. Thank you very much and God bless you.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm learning to get my eyes on Jesus and not Joel Osteen. There must be 300 posts about JO - how many do we have concerning Jesus and the Bible?

We have been given many reminders on this Board that we have to be careful not to get our eyes too much on man and the world, instead of keeping them focused on the Holy Bible.

I have learnt much from the teachings of good Bible-based ministies and from other brothers and sister, but we have to be careful not to get so obsessed with the negative messages at our easy disposal from all of these endless websites, that we forget to spend time learning The Truth and getting into the real meat and inspiration of the Bible.

Christ First [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement