Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » God Warned us About This Terroist

Author Topic: God Warned us About This Terroist
Lovely_Woman_Of_God
Community Member
Member # 4751

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lovely_Woman_Of_God   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I agree with both of you! Everything that Paul predicted in the days of the early church and in his letters to Timothy is happening and making itself manifest in this day and age, in society and in the body of Christ:

II Timothy 4:3-4

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Romans 1:24-32

"Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections (reprobate mind): for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

Posts: 8 | From: State of Texas | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point about society. I feel that people who are abusive, angry, manipulative, stealing are ruled by demonic spirits/satan. I feel that they become more and more posessed and taken over by those things. They loose more and more of the holy ghost and get more and more evil spirits and satan in them and influencing them.

Too often I think people disregaurd problems in society like thieves, murderers, rapists, abusers etc as just being socailly disturbed and only do correction facilities and law for punishment. Just as I feel people who use drugs should be given a chance at rehab, I feel thsee people need faith based programs to help. though I don' tlike much of what Bush does, I do like his approach with faith based programs and support him on that. We need more God and faith in people, not just the law to correct them.

Over time, I feel families are growing more disjointed and corrupted. Families spend less time together. Parents spend less time with their children. Children feel other things are more important than being with their parents. I feel it is possible Satan and his spirits are doing this. He is cunning, and it isnt meant to be obvoius If a person went from nice and good one minute to completely murderous and awful the next, it would be way too obovius. It would be way too suspicious they are posessed by satan and his spirits. He is a big part of what's wrong with society and people.

As someone who's been in a bad relationship where I wasn't treated right, I do feel looking back that he was posessed with deonic spirits and intentions. No way would a person who is with God say the things he said or treat me and use me like that. I definately feel it is Satan doing thse things to people.

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evangelistdare
Advanced Member
Member # 4746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evangelistdare   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And He continues to warn us today thru His Holy and Infallable Word..

God's word tells us he will come into your home.He will Steal your wife and he will steal your husband and your children.He will take that husband.and that wife and destroy that loving relationship you once had..he will steal that relationship u have with your children..he is a Thief...he will seperate you and your children....he will kill your children.....
Headline reads:

the body of a teen was found this morning apparently from a drug overdoes..

headline reads:
husband and father has baracaded himself inside of his house with his wife and children and refuses to let them go.shots were heard and then silence filled the air..police entered the house and all family memebers were dead... it was apparent that it was a murder sucide..the husband after shooting each family member to death turns the gun on himself.

headline read:
the mother of three children confessed this morning to smothering her babies as they lay sleeping during the night.

headline reads:
serial killer at large in community.four women have been found dead in their homes from strangulation

headline reads:
serial rapist roaming the streets of this communuty and his identity is not yet known

headline reads:
a yound child was abducted late yesterday afternoon whle playing in a nearby park.....the child has not been seen since.

breaking news:
the child that was abducted yesterday in the park was found near an abondon house .the child had been raped and killed.

We read headlines like these daily in our newspapers and hear it on our local tv news stations...God tells us that we have a destoyer amongst us, a liar , a thief , a killer roaming about us....God's word calls him many names......liar,deceiver,murderer .and many more .what is his purpose here..? where did this terroist come from? what can we do about him? lets find out who this Terroist is:

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time

Jhn 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.

1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

satan doesnt come in announcing his intentions.he is very crafty and cunning. he is a deceiver..he doesnt want u to know that it is him destroying that marriage,,that relationship with your children....he Doesnt want U to know he hates u and wants to destroy you and your family,your loved ones,your community ,your land.....he is a DECEIVER..he is a LIAR,he is a Theif, he is a Murderer, he Hates GOD and he Hates You and Me...he is EVIL..CUNNING , SUBTIL....

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

he is hard at work in our homes and our schools our communities and our entire land and across the ocean ..THIS LIAR AND KILLER AND DECEIVER IS AT LARGE AMONGST US.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time

God's word warns us about this Terroist......is he in your home? is he in your heart? do u belong to him? is he your father? God's word tells us if we are not a child of GOD , then we are children of satan.and GOD CANNOT LIE...PERIOD.

Num 23:19 God [is] not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do [it]? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

1Jo 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother

IS HE YOUR father? if you are not BORN AGAIN then you are a child of the devil a child of disobedience , as I once was and everyone else.

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

..Jhn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God

Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

jn 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but ofincorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever

Mar 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

Mar 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel

GOD'S WORD TELLS US WE ARE SINNERS AND WE NEED A SAVIOUR. WE NEED FORGIVENESS...

The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicjed , who can know it? .JER.17

There is not a just man upon earth that doeth good and sinneth not....eccl.7.
for all have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD...ROM.3;23
There is none rightoues no not one.......rom.3;10
we are sinners....period.....lost ,saved,we are sinners.....
sin cannot enter into the kingdom of GOD......IT MUST BE FORGIVEN .IT MUST BE UNDER THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.THESE SINFUL NATURES CANNOT ENTER INTO GOD'S KINGDOM.WE MUST BE COVERED IN THE RIGHTOUESNESS OF GOD . AND THEONLY WAY WE CAN IS TO BE BORN AGAIN/....BORN OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD .REPENT AND BELEIVE THE GOSPEL.WHAT IS THE GOSPEL?

The Gospel is the good news of JESUS CHRIST...

1Cr 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1Cr 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

unbeliver GOD ALMIGHTY does NOT want YOU to PERISH.and HE has done all that you and i and ALL , that YOU and I and ALL MIGHT NOT....HE gave heavens best to us on that CROSS for US.FOR US.....GOD ALMIGHTY LOVES YOU FRIEND AND HE CARES ABOUT YOUR LOST SOUL AND HE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO PERISH ..

satan HATES YOU AND I AND EVERYONE and his main GOAL AND WORK IS TO DESTORY US.but there is GOOD NEWS....GOD ALMIGHTY OUT OF HIS GREAT LOVE FOR HIS CREATION MADE A WAY THAT WE MIGHT NOT BE DESTROYED.AND THAT WAY IS THRU HIS SON JESUS CHRIST.THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY WE CAN ESCAPE THIS TERROIST FROM DESTROYING US, AND IT IS TO BE"BORN AGAIN"

Eze 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh

Jhn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God

Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Rom 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together

Unbeliver GOD LOVES YOU AND HE IS CALLING YOU TO REPENTANCE AND SALVATION TODAY.PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET THAT satan CHEAT YOU OUT OF GOD'S GIFT TO YOU, ETERNAL LIFE.DONT LET THAT DESTROYER STEAL YOUR SOUL .GOD LOVES YOU HE CARES ABOUT YOU AND HE IS HERE NOW CALLING YOU LOST ONE TO HIM.....COME WHILE THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS CALLING YOU.
Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely

IF YOU WOULD LIKE GOD TO SAVE YOU TODAY BOW YOUR HEAD RIGHT WHERE U ARE AND PRAY.HERE IS A PRAYER U MAY USE OR SAY UR OWN WORDS WILL BE JUST FINE.
DEAR JESUS , I RECOGNIZE THAT I AM A SINNER, PLEASE FORGIVE ME OF ALL OF MY SINS AND CLEANSE ME OF ALL UNRIGHTOUESNESS. I BELEIVE LORD JESUS THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS TO PAY MY SINS DEBT AND I BELEIVE THAT ON THE THIRD DAY YOU AROSE.PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND LIVE AND BE MY SAVIOUR. FOR ITS IN YOUR NAME I DO PRAY AMEN .

He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1Jo 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

--------------------
In Christ's service always, Evangelist Dare

Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Posts: 177 | From: n.c. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement