Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Whats Going On?

Author Topic: Whats Going On?
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a frightening thought but would make sense if true:

quote:
The most pertinent of Koenig’s information involved his concern for President George W. Bush’s advisors on the matter of Israel and Bible prophecy. Koenig said that the present Bush White House had a number of top aides whom he believed were truly Christian people. He said, however, that all but perhaps one or two of them are in churches that hold to replacement theology. Replacement theology is the belief that the Church (all saved during the Church Age) has been given all the promises that Israel would have received, had those people accepted their Messiah at the time Jesus offered himself to fulfill that role. This is crucial, because it is logical to conclude that those advisors offer erroneous advice to the President in matters involving the US dealing with Israel. We can see some of the results of that faulty advice just this past week, as Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon visited President Bush at his Texas home. Although the White House spin was that the meeting was the best to date between the two leaders, the president expressed his displeasure with Sharon’s allowing settlements in areas of the West Bank that Bush said are critical to keeping the “Roadmap to Peace” on track.
End Time Talk from Tulsa

Disturbing times for sure. If this is true, it just goes to show how destructive false doctrine can be. Let us pray for Israel and our leadership. [Prayer]

God bless. [Bible] [Cross] [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 18 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oy Vey! We need to Pray!

Ok, I know this isn't at All funny! It's very disconcerting. I too have friends who travel to Israel on a regular basis, as well as brothers and sisters in Messiah who live there in the Messianic Community. I KNOW God is in Control, but we still need to pray for our Brethern there and that the Lord will give them a Boldness to reach the lost sheep of the house of Israel. We need to Bless Israel. May God have mercy on his children in the U.S.A. if we are there for that horrid reason! I hope that's wrong Bro Ripp! Unfortunately, I have a very bad suspicion that it's not. [Frown]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

More disturbing examples of the anti-Israel sentiment:

Presbyterians Won’t Budge on Divesting
quote:
Church leaders in Louisville, Ky., appear determined to single out Israel for corporate “divestment,” and apparently no amount of internal revolt or outside input will dissuade them.

That’s a big problem for mainstream Jewish groups that have always operated on the principle that dialogue is the first step in dealing with intergroup conflict. The plain fact is that the Presbyterian leaders just aren’t listening.

The EU and the US supportive of Israel's enemies?
quote:
Could it be the Bush administration, realizing the European Union is desperately seeking to seize the opportunity to create an environment receptive to peace coming to the Middle East through means of winning over the most radical elements of the conflict, is shadowing the EU's behavior in an attempt to prevent the US from being upstaged by the Europeans? Potentially so, hopeful the United States will be able to claim at least equal credit for the end result of any successful peace effort, under the pretense any such plan came to be as a result of the international Quartet's efforts - even if a European leader somehow is the face the world comes to associate with it coming about.

Regardless of motive, American foreign policy has taken a bizarre twist lately where Israel is concerned, leaving me, as well as many others I'm sure, wondering what's going on diplomatically behind the scenes. Let's review a few examples.

That second post might possibly explain more about what is going on in regards to Israel.

Ripp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by yahsway:
Thanks hardcore, that is a good site i did not know about.

Ripp, thanks also, I think i might know now what is going on. I maybe drawing at straws here, and I pray it isnt so, but let me tell you what I think.

It is going to be hard for an Israeli Soldier to move his Jewish brethern off the land. We know that not all Israelies agree with what Sharon and Bush are about to do. Maybe the US soldiers are there to carry out the disengagement freeing up the IDF soldiers from doing so. Im not saying it will happen this way but anything is possible.

Seems like it will take place this summer, possibly August or before.There will be resistance I can assure you as many will fight to stay on what they see as their land given them by God. But Pres. Bush is pushing for this in the name of Peace, but scriptures say something about dividing His land and I do not think God is for it.

Thanks again and please continue to pray for our brethern that live there. They can sure use all our prayers at this time. Shalom

Oh, that makes me sick to my stomach to think about. I pray to God that that's not true. [Frown] That very well could be though.

Please Lord, come quickly! No more!

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be Ripp that also the US maybe there because of Iran, you have a point. Such a big build up of US soldiers in Israel means somethings about to happen. Shalom
Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks hardcore, that is a good site i did not know about.

Ripp, thanks also, I think i might know now what is going on. I maybe drawing at straws here, and I pray it isnt so, but let me tell you what I think.

It is going to be hard for an Israeli Soldier to move his Jewish brethern off the land. We know that not all Israelies agree with what Sharon and Bush are about to do. Maybe the US soldiers are there to carry out the disengagement freeing up the IDF soldiers from doing so. Im not saying it will happen this way but anything is possible.

Seems like it will take place this summer, possibly August or before.There will be resistance I can assure you as many will fight to stay on what they see as their land given them by God. But Pres. Bush is pushing for this in the name of Peace, but scriptures say something about dividing His land and I do not think God is for it.

Thanks again and please continue to pray for our brethern that live there. They can sure use all our prayers at this time. Shalom

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

"Sharon Says Israel Will Not Attack Iran"

This is the one that befuddles me. The only thing I can think is that the U.S. is going to do it. Maybe Israel doesn't want to take the heat for it or something? But it doesn't make sense. Israel is going to get blamed anyway. They get blamed if it rains during a picnic. [Roll Eyes]

Ripp
unregistered

Three Carrier Groups En route To Middle East

quote:
The U.S. Navy aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt is on the move in Atlantic Ocean and is possibly headed towards the Mediterranean Sea. The convergence of three carrier groups in the corridor of the Middle East will send very strong message to the Syrians and Iranians.
Gaza Settlers Collecting Tents, Stockpiling Supplies for Mass Resistance to Evacuation

quote:
NEVE DEKALIM, Gaza Strip (AP) - Jewish settlers in Gaza have collected hundreds of tents and are stockpiling food for thousands of supporters they expect to arrive in coming days to help resist this summer's evacuation.
Sharon Says Israel Will Not Attack Iran
quote:
JERUSALEM - Israel will not attack Iran to destroy its nuclear program, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said Wednesday, a day after meeting President Bush in Texas.
U.S. PRESSES ISRAEL FOR ANOTHER W. BANK PULLOUT
quote:
WASHINGTON [MENL] -- The United States has pressed Israel to withdraw from much of the West Bank in 2006.
Israel presents aerial photos of Iran nuclear sites to Bush
quote:
JERUSALEM - Ariel Sharon’s military attache presented aerial photos of Iranian nuclear installations during the Israeli prime minister’s summit with US President George W. Bush, Israeli public radio reported on Tuesday.
IDF: War May Be Brewing On Northern Border
quote:
JERUSALEM - Ariel Sharon’s military attache presented aerial photos of Iranian nuclear installations during the Israeli prime minister’s summit with US President George W. Bush, Israeli public radio reported on Tuesday.
Sharon: Israel on Eve of 'Civil War'
quote:
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon suggested the Jewish state is in crisis and appears to be on the "eve of a civil war" as his goverment moves to remove 8,000 Jewish settlers from the Gaza Strip.
Hope this helps. And remember, Israel is in God's hands. Let us keep Israel in our prayers. [Prayer]

P.S. This all came from my site. You can be sure that I post all news about Israel. I update at least twice a day so you can check for Israeli news there.

Rapture News

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Bless you Ripp, and please do let me know. I have several dear friends over there right now helping out some Jewish families with their planting vineyards and helping to build some houses. Yes, and they are in the Samaria region. (they had to take an armored van into samaria). Anyway, They have been there 8 weeks now and are due back in time for Passover but tensions are running high for now.

Thanks again. Shalom Shalom Cindy

hardcore
Advanced Member
Member # 4492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardcore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you all ever get on Debka.com? If not, you might like the resource.

These days, you never quite know whether the info. you're getting is information or disinformation, but these folks seem to be quite reliable as to what's going on in the Middle East.

They almost always come out with information way before you hear it in our mainstream media.

Give it a try.

Posts: 627 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Yes, there is something in the works. I'll try to find some links but in the meantime I will share with you what I know.

From what I understand (best of my knowledge), we have 3 more battle carrier groups enroute or already near the mideast.

Let me see what else I can dig up and I'll get back to you.

Israel is in my prayers every day. I'm sadened by the worlds actions. [Frown]

God bless and stay strong. [Bible] [Cross] [Prayer]

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing and yes, I will pray about this.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

I received an E-mail today from a friend of mine in Israel. He has told me of a big-military convoy which has been moving into the Negev dessert. He says they are US military and are being housed at least at 5 IDF bases he knows of.

He says this is not on the Israeli news and wonders if it has to do with Syria/Lebanon or maybe to help with the diengagement of the settelers for the Road Map Peace Plan. he is very worried it maybe to get the Jewish settelers off the land.

Then I recieved another E-mail from a friend of mine here in the states. She also recieved one similar to mine from some friends of hers that live near Ashdod who saw the same convoy. She said they had to wait for hours to use the road and was 10 feet away from the convoy which she described as one big green looking snake as it wound around the Mountains. She said they were Americans (black, white, hispanic,) and were being led by some IDF soldiers into the Negev dessert. She said the equipement they had (hummvees, tanks,ect..)looked brand new but nothing was labeled as to Us or Israeli but she said they were definately American GI's.

Please everyone pray at this time. i know we wont know everything going on behind the scenes but something is about to break loose for sure in the Israel.

Has anyone else recieved such a report? Shalom

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement