Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Jesus Radio

Author Topic: Jesus Radio
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

The Christian BBS now has it own Online Internet Christian Radio station, to be use only for the presentation of the Gospel of the Good News of Jesus Christ.

If you would like to send someone to the station you can send them to:

http://jesus-radio.com:8000/listen.pls

or the website is:

www.jesus-radio.com

If you have any christian music or evangelistic messages you have recorded or know of any public domain ones I can use online let me know.

Also, please pray that seekers will listen and come to know Jesus.

I started this online radio station because I got tired of all the begging for money and selling at the end of every program, so there will never be any asking for money, selling or the like on this station. Actually we plan on giving away Christian CD and DVD. It is better to give then to receive.....grin.

Thanks for your prayers,
David Campbell - KnowHim

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement