Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » I'm confused!

Author Topic: I'm confused!
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the default settings are usually to only show threads from the last day or two, so you have to go in and change it to allow you to view threads for the last 30 days or something along those lines.

Welcome to the boards [Smile]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happyheart
Member # 4105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happyheart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.k I think I figured it out:)
~God bless

Posts: 2 | From: ok | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happyheart
Member # 4105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happyheart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I'm new to these forums. When I try to go to forums such as "encourager" there are no posts shown! Do I fix this through my prefrences? Thanks
Posts: 2 | From: ok | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement