Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Drinking of Blood

Author Topic: Drinking of Blood
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, this is a tough one.

I recommend you seek out a trusted pastor for advice. A Spiritual intervention might be needed, I don't know.

I will pray for you both. [Prayer]

God bless and stay strong. [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beena
Advanced Member
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm - there could be other things involved too. Like once the demons are cast out, if there are any,she could have multiple personality disorder, which can and often is, confused with demon possession. People who have MPD often have parts that SI(self injure) ie -the cutting and hiding it.But I agree, casting out of any possible demons is a priority. We should all pray for this girl.
Beena :- ]

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one likes to talk about these things today, the church has convinced itself that demons do not exisit, but Jesus cast out demons, and we cannot deny the very real presence of an unseen world.

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

This young lady may very well be at the worse demon possessed, but she is at best demon oppressed.

This is a serious matter and requires serious spriritual intervention, have they talked to their pastor?

No one needs to lay hands on her and pray to cast out demons. In fact, I do not think I would lay hands on her in the current state she is in. If she is responding in what you call personalities that give names... you may very well be speaking to an unclean spirit.

We who are Christ's have authority in HIS name over unclean spirits. She doesn't need to have someone touch her, just someone who can speak out loud with faith and authority to the spirits and command they come out.

If there is no one in their church that feels they have this faith or this authority, then I would look for one who does.

Once she is free of unclean spirits, then you can deal with issues that will be necessary to keep her house clean; then the laying on of hand s and prayers for protection, emotional healing, etc...can be effective; she can hear the gospel, begin a to learn discipleship, be baptised etc..

There will also need to come an external house cleaning of things associated with the occult, icons, music, books etc..

As another poster said, friends and places this girl visits will have to change.

Also, the home, and land around it can be walked in prayer, speaking out loud, unclean spirits and familiar spirits, and such can be commanded to leave the area and not return. The building it self can be claimed as under Christ's dominion. This can be done with annointing oil and prayer and scripture.

The important thing to realize is that there is an unseen realm; they do operate within a scope of spiritual authority; and they do see what we do. This is why in the new testament you see women are to pray with heads covered, it is a sign for angels. (not to get off the point). The point is we have authority over these unseen unclean spirits through Christ and in HIS Name. DO not fear them. They must obey authority;but we must have faith and authority.

Your friends don't need to look for some fancy parading deliverence minister either, just a plain simple praying fasting Christian with faith and authroity in Christ and a voice who is not affraid to command the unclean spirits to go.

I noticed that you were in Texas; I know some folks who are in Tx; I do not know if this young woman is in Texas; these folks are often out of the country on missions in africa or europe, but if your friend's pastor is not comfortable casting out unclean spirits and she is not able to find someone, and she would like, I can see if this couple is at home and give you a phone number to call. Let me know, I would PM you their number if they are home and could come.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psalm119
Community Member
Member # 4056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psalm119     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there.
My daughter did this years ago, we went through a very dark period in her life. I would caution the parents to try to separate her from the friends in her life that are into the same thing, I know it's hard, but persistence pays off. The biggest thing you can do is pray. Chances are that young woman has a great calling upon her life for the Lord and satan wants to destroy her. God will use this time in her life for His glory in the end. Don't despair keep praying, and God will be the victor!

God bless
Psalm119

Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusader
Community Member
Member # 4035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crusader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man thats a toughy. I would put her on some kind of anti-depressent.

--------------------
Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and unless you save me I am lost forever. I thank you for dying for me at Calvary. I come to you now, Lord the best way I know how, and ask you to save me. I now receive you as my Savior. In Jesus Christ Name, Amen.

Posts: 19 | From: Tallahassee | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this young lady is in deep, isn't she? In my dark days a few years ago, I did run in these circles a bit. All I can say is that it all stemmed from a deep-seated self-hatred and loathing and feelings of unworthiness, coupled with a fascination with things of darkness.

Well, we are unworthy - but Jesus loves us anyway and His light is so much better than the darkness. It took me a while to figure this out though. I wish I knew how to help you get through to this young lady.

I will pray for you and her.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarroll
Community Member
Member # 2567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarroll   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Bro.'s and Sis's

I am trying to get in to talk to a young lady that is into the Gothic Scene and has begun cutting herself and drinking her own blood. She
recuts the same spot and conceals this area. Please put her on your prayer list and if any of you have ever dealt with a matter like this
please let me know, her grandparents (guardians) who are Christians are very distressed. The young lady will not allow anyone to lay hands on her for prayer. She also is suppose to display 5 personalities w/one called vengence. If you have any info please respond.

God Bless
Sheila

Posts: 15 | From: TX | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement