Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Please advise

Author Topic: Please advise
Chuck_Slotter
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ann2196:
Hi,
I am a student of the Christian Coaching Institute. I work full time, but am not getting paid much. The course is $2700. I am paying $108 a month, and quite honestly I don't know how long I can keep it up. I have tried the usual methods of getting financial aid, and there is none for this program because it does not lead to a degree. It does lead to certification.
So, my question is this: Is there anyone out there who can help? Or knows who to contact for financial aid for Christians taking a course like this. Any advice is appreciated. God Bless,
Ruth Rusk
Ann2196@bellsouth.net

Some churches could sponsor you or individual christians could sponsor you.

You may try working a different job that pays more. Doing odd jobs can bring in a little extra. Offering to clean a house, paint, type for a lawyer, etc are all examples of doing a little more.

Some employers pay more. Some professions pay more. When you are young it sounds like a lot of money but I think the school could make your payments smaller even though they might not be willing to. Some loans don't require you to pay them back until you finish the course.

Maybe your future employer for Christian coaching can sponsor you if you promise to work for them.

Chuck

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann2196
Member # 2157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann2196     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I am a student of the Christian Coaching Institute. I work full time, but am not getting paid much. The course is $2700. I am paying $108 a month, and quite honestly I don't know how long I can keep it up. I have tried the usual methods of getting financial aid, and there is none for this program because it does not lead to a degree. It does lead to certification.
So, my question is this: Is there anyone out there who can help? Or knows who to contact for financial aid for Christians taking a course like this. Any advice is appreciated. God Bless,
Ruth Rusk
Ann2196@bellsouth.net

--------------------
Ruth Rusk

Posts: 4 | From: Rayville, La. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement