Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » need some advice

Author Topic: need some advice
rawn
Community Member
Member # 1156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rawn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be a good friend to the world bambi, forget all this christian falderal. Know that there is only one GOD and HE is the creator

--------------------
rawn

Posts: 17 | From: tall grass prairie | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rawn
Community Member
Member # 1156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rawn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness I was censored bambi in my responce I do not understand

--------------------
rawn

Posts: 17 | From: tall grass prairie | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rawn
Community Member
Member # 1156

bambi, Hi. Kinda new here. you don't say nor do your responders ask what this unchristian like behavior is. Personally my view is to "**** out".
Try being a role model.

--------------------
rawn

Bambi
Advanced Member
Member # 544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks yall that helps abunch [thumbsup] [Kiss]

--------------------
Monday Morning

Brother's Keeper

Posts: 298 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bambi, I agree with Kindgo, first of all seek the right heart with which to adress your friend from your heart, but let the WORD be their judge......

You should point out to them from the WORD……..

2COR 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

MT 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

MT 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

1JN 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

JER 31:33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

(I am not teaching legalistic law keeping)

(I am teaching living for YEHWEH from a repentant heart and a spirit that has been made alive by the Holy Spirit. The law we keep is an inward law wrote by YEHWEH on hearts of flesh.)

If your friend or any one else’s desires are not to please The FATHER YEHWEH, they need to examine their so called Salvation. When born again your loves change. The things you once loved you now hate and the ting you once hated you love.

John Wesley's Bible Notes
John 7:16-17

My doctrine is not mine - Acquired by any labour of learning; but His that sent me - Immediately infused by him.

If any man be willing to do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God - This is a universal rule, with regard to all persons and doctrines. He that is thoroughly willing to do it, shall certainly know what the will of God is.

JN 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.
JN 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

The tree is known by is fruit.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bambi,, [Kiss]

As Christians, we are called to confront sin and to stand up for truth, in love. Ephesians 4:25 says, “Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body.” Your desire should be that your friend lives a righteous life before God—not in a judgmental way, but because you know that only in that is fullness of life. So, as a good friend, and because you are called to lovingly reproach sin, you should at least be willing to approach your friend.

Now, as to whether you should or not, that is between you and God. You must have the leading of the Holy Spirit for any type of confrontation to be effective. So, you must pray about the situation to see what God would have you do. While praying, you will also want to ask God to show you the true motives of your heart and to rid your heart of any selfish or judgmental motives.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bambi
Advanced Member
Member # 544

Icon 17 posted      Profile for Bambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what would be a good way to approach someone who is a christian attends church reguarly but they go out and do things they shouldn't...? [help]

--------------------
Monday Morning

Brother's Keeper

Posts: 298 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement