Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Minds erased

Author Topic: Minds erased
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Psalms91, [Kiss]

Welcome to the board, nice to have you here [thumbsup]

I believe these verses tell us that we will be aware of who we are, where we are, what we are doing, and what the future holds.

This is the Tribulation Saints (believers killed doing the Trib.)

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled.

Oh my I hope this helps [hmm]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psalms91
Member # 1133

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Psalms91         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if when we get to heaven, are we going to have all of our memory of this earth, are we going to know who we are and who our family and friends are, or is God going to erase all of that and we start over.

I would think we would have to remember something, otherwise what would be the purpose of learning about God on this earth, if we were going to just forget it all.

But wouldn't God have to erase some stuff like any evil memories, or if people we knew went to hell, he would have to erase that, since he wouldn't want us to feel sad forever.

I was just wondering if anyone happened to see anything in the bible that might tell us what Gods going to do about what we remember on earth.

Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement