Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » They'll Try To Use Our Resources Against Us

Author Topic: They'll Try To Use Our Resources Against Us
Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeena   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GreenCandle:
Yes but the difference is Zeena, We're not in the Garden of Eden.

Down Here, you "Reap What You Sow".

But your not 'down here'...

Ephesians 2:5-7
even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace have ye been saved), and raised us up with him, and made us to sit with him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus: that in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 3:4
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Colossians 3:3
For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

quote:
Therefore, if you do not "Sow", you will not "Reap".
Romans 5:15
But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God's grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!

quote:
You are a piece of God Zeena, you are not God by yourself.
I'm not a piece of Him neither, God is God with or without me.

Micah 7:18
Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth over the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in lovingkindness.

quote:
Even when you do the works of God, you are still not God all by Yourself. Rather God is using you as a vessel, and you are carrying out His works.
So then, it's no longer I who's doing the work, but God in me, yes?

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I that live, but Christ living in me: and that life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith which is in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for me.

quote:
You do not automatically become God yourself just because you do His bidding. Be careful with how you word things.
Oh? Where did I word it such?

I need Him, He doesn't need me, He wants me. [Wink]

quote:
They that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same (Job 4:8, kjv).
Ephesians 2:13-22
But now in Christ Jesus ye that once were far off are made nigh in the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who made both one, and brake down the middle wall of partition, having abolished in the flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; that he might create in himself of the two one new man, so making peace; and might reconcile them both in one body unto God through the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: and he came and preached peace to you that were far off, and peace to them that were nigh: for through him we both have our access in one Spirit unto the Father. So then ye are no more strangers and sojourners, but ye are fellow-citizens with the saints, and of the household of God, being built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the chief corner stone; in whom each several building, fitly framed together, groweth into a holy temple in the Lord; in whom ye also are builded together for a habitation of God in the Spirit.

quote:
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap (Gal. 6:7, kjv).
Romans 5:16
And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification.

--------------------
Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.

Posts: 749 | From: Toronto, Canada-EH! | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenCandle
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you sit back and wait for the worst to happen, it will happen.

If you stand up and take up a cause, you will effect your surroundings.

You have ALL the power to change the World all by yourselves people.

If you don't believe that you are in total control, then go driving down the road at 80 MPH one day, and turn the wheel all the way to the right.

See what happens.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenCandle
unregistered

Yes but the difference is Zeena, We're not in the Garden of Eden.

Down Here, you "Reap What You Sow".

Therefore, if you do not "Sow", you will not "Reap".

You are a piece of God Zeena, you are not God by yourself.

Even when you do the works of God, you are still not God all by Yourself. Rather God is using you as a vessel, and you are carrying out His works.

You do not automatically become God yourself just because you do His bidding. Be careful with how you word things.

They that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same (Job 4:8, kjv).

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap (Gal. 6:7, kjv).

Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeena   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mentors, everything you stated in your post was good advice.

We can not sit back and believe everything will be ok on it's own.

What is prayer good for, if you cannot rely on God?

quote:
If that was the case, we would not need to LIVE our lives at all.
The point of living was lost in the garden of Eden, when mankind fell from his estate! We can no longer do the will of God becuase we are no longer of Him, apart from the Life of His Son!

And you don't live if you've recieved Him..

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Colossians 1:29
For this purpose also I labor, striving according to His power, which mightily works within me.

But you will only come to witness His Life in you by faith, as you recieve Him.

Will He continue to harrass such a one as Rockefeller , or will He rather come to him to inform him he is playing with fire? To pray that he repents and is saved, to Minister Peace over his soul, granting him the opportunity of repentance? Only God knows..

1 Corinthians 2:9-10
However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" —10but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.

Luke 6:35
But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

quote:
Because there would be no point, because God would do everything FOR us.

1 Corinthians 1:9
God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

You are called, but are you saved GreenCandle?
Does God possess you?

1 Thessalonians 5:24
The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

Do you believe the Scripture is Alive and Active?

quote:
Thats not the way it works.
That's not the way it works on earth, no.

Ephesians 2:3-5
All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our sinful nature[a] and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature objects of wrath. But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

quote:
It was never the way it worked.
Not until Jesus came, no!

But if you have recieved Jesus, you are no longer a citizen of earth!

Philippians 3:20-21
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

quote:
It will never be the way it works.
God's Kingdom is much different than the kingdoms of this world friend!

If you have the Spirit of the Living God in you, then you are now seated with Him in the Heavenlies, and are no longer a citizen of earth!

Ephesians 2:4-7
But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus.

John 3:3
In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

Acts 22:28
Then the commander said, "I had to pay a big price for my citizenship." "But I was born a citizen," Paul replied.

1 Peter 1:23
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

quote:
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of Evil is for Good men to do nothing."
If that were the case then Adam never would have fell, for, in doing nothing, he never would have partaken of the Tree of Knowledge of good & evil! What Adam needed was to partake of the Tree of Life, but he did not, he did nothing until his desire for his wife roused him and he FELL!

Adam willfully partook of the Tree of good and evil becuase he saw his wife fallen and couldn't bear for her to walk alone.. In like manner, Jesus, who is The Life, and that Tree of Life in the Garden was Him, came to save us wholly, for He couldn't bear for us to walk, yet alone, alone.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

You have the choice friend, to either accept or reject His offer of rest from your works.

Hebrews 4
A Sabbath-Rest for the People of God
1Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it. 2For we also have had the gospel preached to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because those who heard did not combine it with faith. 3Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said,
"So I declared on oath in my anger,
'They shall never enter my rest.' " And yet his work has been finished since the creation of the world. 4For somewhere he has spoken about the seventh day in these words: "And on the seventh day God rested from all his work." 5And again in the passage above he says, "They shall never enter my rest."
6It still remains that some will enter that rest, and those who formerly had the gospel preached to them did not go in, because of their disobedience. 7Therefore God again set a certain day, calling it Today, when a long time later he spoke through David, as was said before:
"Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts." 8For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. 9There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; 10for anyone who enters God's rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from his. 11Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall by following their example of disobedience.

12For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Jesus the Great High Priest
14Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens,[e] Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin. 16Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

--------------------
Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Posts: 749 | From: Toronto, Canada-EH! | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

quote:
God helps those who help themselves Zeena.

"To ignore factual reality by believing it to be otherwise does not mean that a person is removed from that reality. It only means that they suffer it ignorantly."

That quote is from the OT, there's a MUCH better Covenant in Christ..

God helps those who CAN'T help themselves! :XD

Matthew 11:28
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Hebrews 4:1
Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it.

--------------------

GreenCandle
unregistered

Mentors, everything you stated in your post was good advice.

We can not sit back and believe everything will be ok on it's own.

If that was the case, we would not need to LIVE our lives at all. Because there would be no point, because God would do everything FOR us.

Thats not the way it works. It was never the way it worked. It will never be the way it works.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of Evil is for Good men to do nothing."

GreenCandle
unregistered

God helps those who help themselves Zeena.

"To ignore factual reality by believing it to be otherwise does not mean that a person is removed from that reality. It only means that they suffer it ignorantly."

Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

quote:
HOW YOU SEE THINGS
Matthew 6:22-23 - The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

The way you see things that happen in your life has a great effect on your state of being according to the verses above. “Single” or good, healthy, or whole vision is seeing God in everything. If God is your hope, your salvation, your security, your peace, then God must be the One Who has charge of everything. Otherwise, you will fall apart with fear and dread. The future becomes a monster that threatens you. But, if your “EYE is SINGLE,” leaving no room to consider anyone or anything other than God being in control, you have peace and rest in Him.

WHO IS FLYING YOUR PLANE?
A little boy flying in a commercial airplane was sitting in the seat next to a lady who was shredding her Kleenex, trembling with worry and fear. “Little boy,” she asked, “How can you be so calm as we fly through this storm? Aren’t you terrified?” “No,” the lad responded as he played with his toy airplane. “How can you be so calm in a situation like this?” The boy stopped flying his toy plane and looked her straight in the eye and said, “I’m not worried. You see, my dad is the pilot.”

Matthew 5:8 - Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
According to W. E. Vine’s Expository Dictionary, two Greek words (hagnos & katharos) are translated “pure” in our English Bibles. Hagnos means pure from defilement. (Phil. 4:8; 1 Tim 5:22; James 3:17; 1 John 3:3) Katharos means “unmixed.” Wine mixed with water may be “hagnos” – not being contaminated; but it is not “katharos” when there is the admixture of any element, even though the water and the wine are both “pure” in themselves. (Mat. 5:8; Titus 1:15; 1 Tim. 1:5; 3:9; 2 Tim. 1:3; 2:22; Heb. 10:22; Jas. 1:27; 1 Pet. 1:22; Rev. 15:6; 21:18; 22:1)

So, if you have a clean glass of water and a clean glass of wine (both are drinkable) and you pour the water into the pure (unmixed) wine. The wine, although still drinkable, is not pure having been "mixed" with the water. That is the meaning of the original Greek word in the text. "Blessed are the UNMIXED in heart for they shall SEE GOD."

GOOD AND EVIL
We are not to look at life based on our perception of "GOOD AND EVIL." In the garden, Adam was told that if he ate of the "Tree of the KNOWLEDGE of Good and Evil," he would die.

Genesis 2:16-17 - And the LORD God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."

But Satan interpreting God said, "You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

The only GOOD is GOD. And God is working IN ALL THINGS. So the ONLY good in all things is GOD. Everything else is good and evil. You are good and evil. Your pastor is good and evil. You church is good and evil. The best thing you ever did was good and evil.

Everything is good and evil, except God. He is GOOD. He is the ONLY GOOD and He is in all things. GOD is the ONLY GOOD IN ALL THINGS. So, having a pure (unmixed heart, you will look for God in ALL THINGS and you will be practicing what we call SingleVISION. Read the Scriptures for your self:

Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Mark 10:17-18 - As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. "Good teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?" "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good-- except God alone.”

God is the only interpreter of what is good and what is evil. God in His Sovereignty will even send evil in order to accomplish His good.

First, see that He has made one as well as the other.

Ecclesiastes 7:14 - When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future.

Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Lamentations 3:37-38 - Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it? Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both calamities and good things come?

EXAMPLES FROM SCRIPTURE
Job is an example of SingleVISION living: he lost all his wealth and the lives of his sons and daughters in one day. How would you "see" such a horrible experience? Nothing we have experienced could equal this, but note his response:

Job 1:21 - "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised."

There is no mention of Satan by Job. We would do well to talk more about the LORD and what He is doing in our life than so much about Satan.

Job said “the LORD” is the ONE Who did this evil in my life and the Scripture says He didn’t sin in saying it. Later when Job was struck with sores all over his body and he was in extreme pain and his wife told him to curse God, notice his response to her:

Job 2:9-10 - His wife said to him, "Are you still holding on to your integrity? Curse God and die!" He replied, "You are talking like a foolish woman. Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?" In all this, Job did not sin in what he said.

Job is saying that the good came from God. That isn't hard to accept. Job is also saying that this horrible evil also came from God. Job is always seeing all things coming from God. He is secure in the midst of chaos by this SingleVISION life style and so much so that he later exclaims, "Though HE slay me, yet will I hope in Him." (Job 13:15) What an example Job is to us today.

Joseph is an example of SingleVISION living: his brothers sold him as a slave, which took him all the way to Egypt as a very young man. Notice his response to his brothers years later when they thought he was going to revenge his suffering by their hands:

Genesis 50:19-20 - "Don't be afraid. Am I in the place of God? You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Another time Joseph told them:
Genesis 45:4-8 - "I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt! And now, do not be distressed and do not be angry with yourselves for selling me here, because it was to save lives that God sent me ahead of you. For two years now there has been famine in the land, and for the next five years there will not be plowing and reaping. But God sent me ahead of you to preserve for you a remnant on earth and to save your lives by a great deliverance. "So then, it was not you who sent me here, but God. He made me father to Pharaoh, lord of his entire household and ruler of all Egypt.

Is there any question that his brothers did sin against him? No. But, we see that Joseph had SingleVISION as he told them God used their sin to accomplish His purpose. Joseph seeing God in all things was practicing SingleVISION.

Paul is an example. Paul was in jail, kept from his missionary travels. Paul’s way of looking at this hardship was a SingleVISION approach:

Philippians 1:12-14 - Now I want you to know, brothers, that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel. As a result, it has become clear throughout the whole palace guard and to everyone else that I am in chains for Christ. Because of my chains, most of the brothers in the Lord have been encouraged to speak the word of God more courageously and fearlessly.

Paul was clearly declaring that God was working in this "evil" circumstance to bring about good for the church. Paul knew the principle that we call SingleVISION.

Moses gives us an excellent example of how to endure, persevere and not fear the powers that be. How? By SingleVISION - "seeing God (the invisible)"
Hebrews 11:27 - By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

Jesus is the best example. What is the worst thing that man has ever done? Wasn’t it when Jesus was crucified? Look at what the Word says about that:

Isaiah 53:10 - Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer

Acts 2:22-23 - "Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. This man was handed over to you by God's set purpose and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. (It was “wicked” but it was according to God’s “set purpose and foreknowledge.”)

Acts 4:27-28 - Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together with the Gentiles and the people of Israel in this city to conspire against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed. They did what your power and will had decided beforehand should happen.

Don't Be An Expert of Evil
How we see things is extremely important. Our “eye” affects our whole “body.” (Mat. 6:22) We are to be mature about what is good, but infants about what is evil. Some people think that we are to be “experts” about evil to protect ourselves from it. No! Read this:

1 Corinthians 14:20 - Brothers, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults.

Romans 16:19 - Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I am full of joy over you; but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil.

LOVE NOT POSSIBLE
SingleVISION is necessary if we are to fulfill the Scripture command to love. We CANNOT LOVE without a PURE (unmixed) HEART, according to Paul’s instructions to Timothy:

1 Timothy 1:5 - The goal of this command is LOVE, which comes from a (1) pure heart and a (2) good conscience and (3) a sincere faith.

1. A Pure Heart – A mixed heart is seeing “good and evil.” The reason you can see evil is because it is there. According to Matthew 5:8 coupled with Romans 8:28, an unmixed heart sees God in all things. This would include the evil things as well as the good. With a mixed heart of seeing good and evil you will be filled with “FEAR.” Paul said the object of his command is LOVE. The opposite of love is fear according to John.

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

If you have SingleVISION, then ALL THINGS are PURE. If you don’t have SingleVISION, NOTHING IS PURE. Note the extreme contrast in the Scriptures:

Titus 1:15-16 - To the pure (unmixed – seeing God in all things as in Mat. 5:8), all things are pure (unmixed), but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

In other words, those “experts” in seeing evil are disqualified and are “unfit for doing anything good.” The “identity” they give themselves contradicts their usefulness. Remember, there is evil in everything and everyone. So seeing evil is not that difficult because it is there, but SEEING GOD is a deliberate choice based on the truth of the Scriptures that God is IN ALL THINGS working for our GOOD (Romans 8:28).

2. A Good Conscience – Since the best thing you have ever done has enough sin in it for you to deserve hell, how could you have a good conscience no matter what you do? Your good conscience cannot be based on what YOU do. It must be based on what HE has done. After describing what the New Covenant is about, the writer of Hebrews says:

Hebrews 10:19-24 - Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus (not by what we have done) by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, and since we have a great priest (not our works) over the house of God, let us draw near to God with a [note the same 3 things] (1) sincere heart in full assurance of (2) faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty (3) conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. (Here is what we must do) Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.

So hold fast to the good conscience we have because of Christ Jesus. Since the very best thing we ever did has enough sin in it to send us to hell, how could we truly have a good conscience? It has to be by His righteousness and not our own. In the same way we partake of the Lord’s Supper, “discerning the body of the Lord,” not our worthiness apart from Him. If you don’t have a PURE HEART you won’t have a good conscience. And your pure heart comes from knowing who you are IN CHRIST.

Titus 1:15-16 - To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

Paul knew what it was to be guilty and yet have a “clear conscience.” In the following Scripture Paul said he was guilty, but he had a clear conscience. How did he do that? Read this:

1 Corinthians 4:3-5 - I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God. (not condemnation, but "PRAISE." Why? Because there is NO CONDEMNATION TO THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS.)

Romans 8:1 - There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

JUDGE YOURSELF IN CHRIST
There are so many people who think we should go around judging ourselves all the time, that is, condemning ourselves through self-examination. The trouble is that we always come up short.

Take your motives for example. If you examine your motives, can you really ever say they are pure. Which of us has ever had totally pure motives? What good thing have you ever done that was without sin?

Paul said he didn’t even “judge himself.” When the Scripture tells us to judge ourselves, it means to judge ourselves correctly IN JESUS CHRIST. IN HIM is our only safe haven. That’s where there is no condemnation. If we observe the table of the Lord with an eye on our own worthiness, we do not rightly discern the Lord’s body and we observe the table of the Lord in an unworthy manner.

1Corinthians 11:28-29 A man ought to examine himself before he eats of the bread and drinks of the cup. For anyone who eats and drinks without recognizing the body of the Lord eats and drinks judgment on himself. In Him we are not condemned. ALWAYS JUDGE YOURSELF IN CHRIST, and there will be no condemnation, just “praise from God.”

3. A Sincere Faith – Not only must we have an UNMIXED HEART and an UNFALLEN CONSCIENCE, but also, an UNFEIGNED FAITH. Faith does not cause or originate anything. Faith is a response. The Word (Rhema) must come into us first and then we respond in faith. The Word of God is spoken by the Spirit and we then have faith.

Romans 10:17 - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word (Rhema) of God.

Matthew 4:4 - Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word (Rhema) that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

John 5:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

It is BY FAITH that we receive wisdom from God and if we do not have SingleVISION we will not receive anything from God according to James.

James 1:5-8 - If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault (there is no condemnation to us in Christ) and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt (The word “doubt” is from the old English “double thought”, or two thoughts), because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does.

Don’t have two thoughts – good and evil – have one thought – GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD AND HE IS IN EVERYTHING.

CONCLUSION
The way we see things greatly effects our life, even our health. The reason people can see evil is because it is there. Only God is good. God is working in everything for our good, so having an unmixed heart we will see God in everything whether it be considered good or evil. The quality of our life and the ability to “hear” God is greatly influenced by whether or not we SEE GOD IN ALL THINGS, i.e., SingleVISION. If any one is double-minded they will not receive anything from God. SingleVISION is a serious issue. Practice SingleVISION and discover for yourself how God is always working in all things for your good and according to His purpose. BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART (unmixed – not mixed with the knowledge of good and evil) FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD.

Source --> http://www.seegod.org/singlevision_living.htm

--------------------

Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

quote:
Originally posted by MentorsRiddle:
And Zeena…..

Just because GreenCandle didn’t mention anything in his post about Jesus doesn’t mean he doesn’t believe in Jesus… after all do you talk about Jesus in every single topic you talk about throughout the day?
I’m not trying to be mean in any way, but we need to band together and be productive. I believe all GreenCandle is trying to do is inform the board about a situation he finds very important… I find it important too.

After all, the man who builds his house upon a rock is the wiser…. Because he knew one day the tides would come and wash away a house built on sand.

I believe all GreenCandle is trying to do is warn us about the “tide” to come so we can build our house upon the rock…. I would think you would think him instead of give a negative comment.

Again Zeena, I am not trying to be mean or bash you in any way. I love you and want the best for you. But again I believe we should all band together.

Peace be with you all.

The things is;As we look to this world and the things that are going on, which ARE evil, we take our eyes off Christ. Man cannot behold two visions at once.. We can become worried or anxious about todays affairs, but really, who is in control?

Exodus 4:11
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the LORD, do all these things.’

Isaiah 24:18
And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows on high are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.

Hebrews 12:26-27
whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more will I make to tremble not the earth only, but also the heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that have been made, that those things which are not shaken may remain.

It's one thing to reveal an incurable wound, quite another to offer the cure..

Romans 9:21-28
Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Hebrews 12:2
looking unto Jesus the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising shame, and hath sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

http://www.seegod.org/fixing_your_eyes_on_jesus.htm

--------------------

MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 16 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GreenCandle,

I am impressed on your knowledge of the events taking place within our Government and nation; as well as the world at large. It is obvious to me that you have done your research and dedicated a lot of time into studying about one of the greatest threats to our world today. I too, like you, have studied greatly about these conspiracies and wondered to myself: “What can I do?”

After careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that the only thing I can do (and people like you) is to get the word out to all who will listen and hope for the best.

It is unfortunate that the majority of the world are sheep, who are following blindly the corrupt Sheppard; figuratively speaking.

We, and by we I mean people, need to take on more personal responsibility for ourselves.

By taking on more personal responsibility I mean that we need to do the following: Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

But how can we prepare?

1. Learn how to grow our own food again. It is surprising how many people don’t know how to grow food.
2. Plan in advance a course of action should our economy crash. When there is no money, how will you eat and pay your mortgage?
3. Learn natural cures, and remedies for sickness. IE. Don’t depend on the medical system and FDA to cure you of every sickness. Learn the old ways.
4. Structure a good social network. Plan ahead and make friend of people of like mind, who can come together at an instant notice should the “world fall apart” scenario should happen.

The only power these people have is the power we grant to them, eg. Blind following. We support them by relying on them in every way, from medicine to food.

It is interesting to note that there exists today FREE electricity invented by Nikola Tesla in the early 1900’s; yet we still “need” oil….
A cure for cancer has been found, yet there is no money in the cure… see Vitamin B-17. “look it up in Youtube.com” surprising results you will find.
And the list could go on and on about how much better the world could be if the “powers that be” would be productive for humanity instead of counter productive.

And Zeena…..

Just because GreenCandle didn’t mention anything in his post about Jesus doesn’t mean he doesn’t believe in Jesus… after all do you talk about Jesus in every single topic you talk about throughout the day?
I’m not trying to be mean in any way, but we need to band together and be productive. I believe all GreenCandle is trying to do is inform the board about a situation he finds very important… I find it important too.

After all, the man who builds his house upon a rock is the wiser…. Because he knew one day the tides would come and wash away a house built on sand.

I believe all GreenCandle is trying to do is warn us about the “tide” to come so we can build our house upon the rock…. I would think you would think him instead of give a negative comment.

Again Zeena, I am not trying to be mean or bash you in any way. I love you and want the best for you. But again I believe we should all band together.

Peace be with you all.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

37 instances of Rockefeller's and not one instance of Jesus.. [Embarrassed]

--------------------

GreenCandle
unregistered

After reading George Orwell's 1984 and Animal Farm or Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, many people are overtaken by a sense of dread, and yet they try and rationalize the scenario by saying that it's either somewhere down the road in the future, or else it couldn't possibly happen at all. But considering the above information (which is literally only the tip of the iceberg), not only is Big Brother very close to becoming a reality; some say it already IS a reality!

If you're still not convinced, rent the movie, Enemy of the State with Will Smith, Gene Hackman, Jon Voight, and Lisa Bonet. After viewing it, you'll have a pritty good idea of what the Controllers are capable of.

And yet while all this stuff is happening, we sit back, watch, take it all in, and LET it continue! Do we really want Big Brother to know our every move (and thought in some cases), or to keep constant vigilance over us, and ultimately to "stomp his boot into our Human faces?"

If we don't take action soon, real soon, then get ready to start cringing, 'cause those guys are going to start kicking!

GreenCandle
unregistered

So I suppose now would be a good time to ask this question.

What does a banking family like the Rockefellers own the patents on 95% of the World's cereal seeds for?

Are they just big fans of captain crunch? Or is there something more sinister behind it? Think about that for awhile.

I'll go with the second one.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Finally, Lary Bates again tells us in The New Economic Disorder about a visit that he had to the United Nations:

"I couldn't keep still any longer and I blurted out (intending to be facetious), "Why don't you just take everybody's money, checking accounts, savings accounts, bonds, real estate, and all their other assets and just put everything in one big pile and redistribute it to everybody in the World?"

"Our United Nations guide replied, "A very good idea -- it's what we are trying to do here."

In the same vein, former President Bill Clinton stated at a news conference in Argentina on September 19, 1997: "What I am promoting is the reorganization of the World."

GreenCandle
unregistered

Doctor Carroll Quigley wrote in Tragedy in Hope:

"There does exist an international network whose aim is to create a World system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the World."

Larry Bates wrote in The New Economic Disorder:

"I have said for many years that the term "New World Order" is merely a code word for one-World socialism, with an elite ruling class to govern the rest of us under their demonic system."

John G. Gordon wrote in Veritas newspaper, July, 1996:

"Rules made by the World Trade Organization made it illegal for the United States to retain sufficient supplies of grain for emergencies. The U.S. was compelled to sell our grain reserves to the rest of the World. The sad reality of this is that Americans in the land of the free which feeds the World over 80% of its food could actually starve to death while the rest of the World eats."

Congressman Louis McFadden, Chariman of the House Committee on Banking & Currency, in the 1940's said:

"The Depression was not accidental. It was a carefully contrived occurrence. The International Bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair so that they might emerge the rulers of us all."

GreenCandle
unregistered

Jim Hightower, former Texas Secretary of Agriculture, adds, "In their latest scheme, Government scientists and corporate profiteers have teamed up to mess up one of Nature's basics: seeds. The geniuses at USDA have used our tax dollars to develop a seed that will not germinate when replanted. Who would want such non-germinating seeds? The seed corporations, of course, since it means every farmer in the World would have to come to them to buy new seeds."

So, what does this all mean? In simplest terms, the Terminator Gene has now placed total control of the World's food supply into the hands of the New World Order. It's that plain and simple. To show the dangers of this situation, here are a few quotes from Government officials that will reinforce the points made here. They will also show the true aims of the New World Order, and how farmers in the future will be seen as nothing more than serfs, peasants, and sharecroppers. In addition, the very survival of our race is now in the hands of a few devils who truly don't give a care about our welfare.

If we don't buckle to their demands and act as they wish us to act (ultimately to be implanted with microchips), they could conceivably cut off our food supply and starve us to death. If this ever happens, we need to ask ourselves a question: who will keep getting food and continue to live a life of leisure -- us, or them?

And just remember, the New World Order isn't right around the corner. It's already here! Are you ready to welcome it with open arms?

Henry Kissinger, Former Secretary of State, at a Bilderberg meeting in the 1990's said:

"By controlling energy we can control nations, and by controlling food we can control individuals."

Henry Kissinger, Former Secretary of State, at a Bilderberg meeting in the 1990's said:

"By controlling energy we can control nations, and by controlling food we can control individuals."

Pope John Paul II, as quoted by Father Malachi Martin, declared in Keys of this Blood:

"By the end of this decade we will live under the first One World Government that has existed in the society of nations....a Government with absolute authority to declare the basic issues of Human survival and Human prosperity."

Al Gore, former Vice President:

"We're continuing to have our spy satellites in the sky: they're there to help us. What we're doing is mapping and monitoring the entire World, including every square inch of the United States."

Dwayne Andreas, Archer Daniels Midland Chairman, said:

"People in the Midwest do not understand -- this is a Socialist country."

GreenCandle
unregistered

Here's the trade-off: farmers are sold high-tech seeds that are sure to produce high-volume crops and can easily stave-off diseases. In return, they have to go back to their seed companies EVERY year and buy more seeds rather than stockpile them because of the internalized terminator gene. Can you see how this situation places every farmer on the planet in a perilous position? What if they do something to enrage the powers-that-be, or buck the system? What happens? Those in control simply refuse to sell them more seed! Don't ya just love the Controllers, and how they always have our best interests in mind? To create further dilemmas, the Plant Breeders' Right Act states that anyone who breaches these patents or refuses to pay royalties on them could face a six month prison term and/or a $250,000 fine.

Geri Guidetti, in a July/August 1998 Jubilee newspaper article entitled, "Seed Terminator and Mega-Merger Threaten Food and Freedom" says, "Never before has man created such an insidiously dangerous, far-reaching and potentially "perfect" plan to control the livelihoods, food supply, and even survival of all Humans on the planet." She continues her article by declaring, "Widespread Global adoption of the newly patented Terminator Technology will ensure absolute dependence of farmers on multinational corporations."

GreenCandle
unregistered

The Controllers have taken almost complete control of the World's food supply.

To really gain control of the food chain, one needs to start at the crux of it all - with the seeds. This is how the cowardly clandestine shadow-dwellers have ultimately decided to control the World's food supply.

Instead of a traditional farmer taking the seeds that he got from his current crop and saving them to be used the following year, now we have hybrid seeds that have been introduced to the farming industry over the years which produce stronger, higher-yielding crops. Over time, farmers didn't see the need to save the "old" traditional seeds and became reliant upon the genetically altered hybrids. Of course, the patents and ownership of these seeds are in the hands of those companies listed earlier -- the Monopolists.

Ken Corbitt stated in the August/September 1994 issue of Nexxus Magazine that "total control of the World's seeds and ultimately the survival of mankind itself is now in the hands of an elite cartel of multinational corporations."

What makes this scenario even more terrifying is an earlier mentioned entity called "The Terminator Gene", which is a "bio-engineered element that mutates a seed's genetic structure, rendering the seed barren and unable to reproduce itself."

In other words, the altered seed will produce a crop -- but only for one year -- and will not reproduce again the following year! Thus, in order to get new seeds, the farmer must go to the corporation that owns the patents on the transformed, genitically altered seeds. These seeds only produce one-time because of the built in "Terminator Gene" that gives all control to those who own the patents.

GreenCandle
unregistered

This is crucial information folks. And let me tell you why......

The Controller's:

1. Set the crop prices via subsidies and market manipulation.

2. Decide who can purchase and sell the various crops through multinational trade agreements and Government deals.

3. Control the logistics of food transportation by monopolizing the shipping industry, especially trucking, where independent movers have all but been eliminated! What this means is, if a farmer decides to buck the system, he can keep growing crops, but he won't be able to find anyone to bring his harvest to the market. The Controllers have a way of shutting down "troublemakers".

4. Create a slew of regulations that hassle small farmers and/or mavericks out of business.

5. Control fertilizer production (which is an essential element of the overall process).

6. Control the seed market via "terminator genes."

7. Control storage facilities (i.e. grain silos).

8. Refuse bank loans to troublemakers, while granting them (with interest!) to those who are compliant to their demands. These loans are ultimately under the juristiction of such New World Order entities as the Federal Reserve Board, the Bank for International Settlements, the World Bank, European Monetary Institute, and the World Trade Organization, among others. The United Nations is also fighting for the ability to levy a "World tax" not only on certain "wealthy" nations, but also on individuals as well. Proceeds will be used to pay for a variety of U.N., World Bank, and IMF programs. Thanks a lot!

9. Become more influential on a daily basis with the establishment of corporate farms (as opposed to individually owned ones), and their dominance of meat packing and processing plants.

10. Manipulate agricultural statistics to paint whatever picture they deem necessary, thus never allowing us to truly see where we stand. (Read George Orwell's Animal Farm to understand how numbers are continually used to deceive people.)

11. Use satellite technology to monitor the farms and fields.

12. Develop weather modification.

13. Ship American food overseas, thus raising prices domestically.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Why should this statistic alarm you? The answer lies in a little publicized technological breakthrough called "The Terminator Gene." Before devling into the ramifications of this concept though, you should read this overview of the "food chain" as it stands now in the World of corporate farming.

To begin with, the above listed companies, along with others in the multinational food network that are maintained by the Controller's octopus-like grip, have a virtual lock on what we ultimately consume. To put it in the bluntest terms possible, these companies plant our food, harvest, warehouse, transport, and eventually sell it. Also, an alarming few corporations also own the EXCLUSIVE patents on many of the seeds sold to farmers.

The Controllers have quietly assumed such a stranglehold over this vitally important industry, that they essentially hold the powers of life-and-death in their hands.

GreenCandle
unregistered

"Food is power! We use it to change behavior. Some may call that bribery. We do not apologize."

-- Catherine Bertini, Executive Director U.N. World Food Program

When one thinks about raising crops, the concept seems pretty simple. Farmers plant seeds, tend to them as they grow, then harvest the end result, whether it is corn, wheat, or alfalfa. But did you know that less than twenty multinational corporations now own the patents to all the seeds in the World?

One of the giants trying to corner, or manipulate this market is Monsanto, based in St. Louis, Missouri. A Global leader in agricultural biotechnology, Monsanto is now in a position to control the food chain from seed to upper table. A few companies such as Dupont in Wilmington, Delaware, W.M. Grace, Bayer, Pfizer, and Archer Daniels Midland have placed the entire control of the World's food supply into the hands of a few companies. In fact, the Rockefeller Foundation controls the patent on seeds for 95% of the Earth's major cereal crops.

GreenCandle
unregistered

The infamous Carroll Quigley, author of Tragedy and Hope and a professor of International Relations at Georgetown University,summarized the situation very succinctly when saying, "....The powers of financial capitalism had enough far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a World system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the World as a whole."

So, what is the end result of this fiasco? Essentially, the Federal Reserve Bank now has a virtual monopoly over the American economy, while groups like the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission determine our foreign policy. The international bankers, controlling all of the above groups, then set the tone by aquiring markets and establishing an economic market base that is run by a tight-knit cadre of individuals that continue to increase taxation, perpetuate wars, manipulate our money, and keep us under their thumbs.

GreenCandle
unregistered

James Warburg (February 17, 1950), CFR Member testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said:

"We shall have World Government whether you like it or not - by conquest or consent."

The Trilateral Commission, in the Triangle Papers released between October 1973 and December 1974, said their four major goals were:

1. Renovation of the World's monetary system. (Nearly the entire European continent just switched their currency to the EU in January, 2002).

2. Loot the United States of their resources for radicalization of the "have-not" nations.

3. Step-up trade with communist countries. (In the 1990's both NAFTA and GATT were passed by the United States Congress.)

4. Create energy crisis for greater international control. (Think back to the gasoline and fuel oil disasters a few years ago when gasoline prices rose to nearly $2.000 a gallon. Or how about what happened to gas prices after Katrina.

Dr. Medford Evans once said: "Energy makes the World go round. Who controls what makes the World go 'round controls the World."

Thomas Jefferson once said: "Since acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day, but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, unalterable through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery."

GreenCandle
unregistered

In regard to higher education, the Carnegie and Rockefeller Foundations provided two-thirds of all endowment funding to colleges from 1900-1933. Who do you think controls these institutions of higher learning? They have become a quasi Ministry of Education, exerting a high degree of control over their curriculum and what is taught.

Author Gary Allen states: "I believe those who control education will, over a period of several generations, control a nation."

Allen goes on to say that, considering all the money the Rockefeller's have given out over the past century, "we have been unable to find a single project in history of the Rockefeller Foundations which promotes free enterprise. Almost all the Rockefeller grants have been used directly or indirectly to promote economic and social collectivism, i. e. socialism-facism.

He continues: "The easiest way to control or eliminate competition is not to best them in the marketplace, but to use the power of the Government to exclude them from the marketplace."

And how does one do that? By controlling the Government!

John Franklin Campbell once wrote in New York Magazine, "Practicly every lawyer, banker, professor, general, journalist, and bureaucrat who has had any influence in the foreign policy of the last six presidents -- from Franklin Roosevelt to Richard Nixon -- has spent some time in the Harold Pratt House (home of the CFR)."

George Wallace (former Presidential candidate) said: "There isn't a dime's worth of difference between the Democratic and Republican parties."

Admiral Chester Ward, U. S. Navy; described the goal of the CFR as the submergence of U. S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one World Government.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Here's the way foundations work: Once someone like the Rockefellers donate money to one of these entities (or creates a foundation themselves), they assume control of it and have this foundation spend money on their companies to bring them even more wealth!

It's great for them because it's all a big cycle of donating money (tax free), then waiting for this money to be incorporated back into their own companies to generate more profits. John D. Rockefeller called it, "The Principle of Scientific Giving"!

The Rockefellers also supported the passing of a bill on graduated income tax in 1913 because they found ways to avoid it! While the rest of us keep supporting THEIR governments by paying taxes, we're also kept DOWN because we can never rise to their level. Why? The answer's easy -- we're playing on an uneven field.

A graduated income tax also keeps competitors at bay because they have to continue paying taxes (they haven't risen to the elite level yet), while the Rockefellers hide their money in trusts and foundations. Thus, their assets are non-taxable, then passed from generation to generation, perpetuating the family's king-of-the-hill status.

The Rockefellers then use groups like the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) to carry out their government plans.

Fred Gates, who was in charge of the Rockefeller's General Education Board, said in Occasional Paper No. 1:

"In our dreams we have limitless resources and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands."

GreenCandle
unregistered

When someone owns a powerful financial institution, they can make loans to specific companies and governments, then call the shots for these entities and make them jump through hoops. If they don't toe the line, they don't get the money. This is the gist of high-finance in a nutshell, and one of the primary reasons why we still don't have gasoline-free cars in America. No one's lending money (or enough of it) to the companies that are trying to find alternative-source automobiles.

The Rockefeller web envelopes 37 of the top 100 industries, 9 of the top 20 transportation firms, 1 utility company, and 3 of the 4 largest insurance companies.

The Washington Post once described the Rockefellers in these terms: "The power of the family fortune is beyond measure."

Quote from the Author: "Philanthropy is the essential element in the making of Rockefeller power. Philanthropy generates more power then wealth alone can provide."

In the early 1900's, John D. Rockefeller was one of the most hated men in America, his reputation horrible. So, what did he do? He hired a public relations firm to re-make his image.

How so? Well, whenever John D. Rockefeller would walk around in public, he carried dimes and threw them to all the little street urchins (of course, only when camera's were there to catch the moment).

GreenCandle
unregistered

John D. Rockefeller eventually controlled two of the most valuable commodities on Earth, money and fuel -- thus giving him the ability to create financial or energy crisis whenever it best suited his (or the Controllers) interests.

Here are some of the companies that are under the Rockefeller umbrella:

1. Chase Manhattan - not the largest bank in the World, but one of the most influential.

2. The largest controlling block of stock in at least 21 major corporations, including United Air Lines, Northwest, Long Island Lighting, and Atlantic Richfield.

3. Majority control in IBM, Mobil, Texaco, IT&T, Westinghouse, Boeing, International Paper, Sperry Rand, Xerox, and National Steel.

4. Transportation companies under the Rockefeller corporate thumb: Penn Central, TWA, Eastern Airlines, United, Delta and Northwest.

5. Other corporations where they have financial interest: AT&T, Motorola, Honeywell, General Foods, and Burlington Industries.

GreenCandle
unregistered

The Rockefeller Estate in Pocantico Hills consists of over 7,500 acres and has 70 miles of private roads, 75 buildings, and underground entranceways so the "help" can enter without being seen by the followers. Gee, I wonder who else enters this way.....

The Rockefeller Estate employs 500 persons full-time to maintain the grounds.

The Rockefellers own a significant portion of America's top 50 companies: IBM, Chase Manhattan, Mobil, Kodiak, GE, Texas Instruments, and Exxon.

Their money is used to control the government, big business, energy, banking, the media, religion, and education.

John. D. Rockefeller once said, "competition is a sin." He deduced that the only efficient way to run anything was via a monopoly.

When John. D. started his oil business in 1859 as a small fry, he used bribery, coercion, violence, spies in his competitor's workplace, and a variety of financial schemes to one-up the next guy. Within 30 years, by 1890, 90% of all American crude oil was refined by John D Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Tell you what,

For those who don't know who the Rockefellers are, or anything about their family, now would be a perfect time for you to learn.

Walter Cronkite - CBS Reported:

"The Rockefellers are the epitome of the nation's permanent Establishments: governments change, economies fluctuate, foreign alliances shift -- the Rockefellers prevail."

On September 29, 1916, the New York Times called John. D. Rockefeller America's first billionaire.

The Rockefellers protect their money via Trusts and Foundations. Ever since 1913 when the Federal Income Tax was implemented, Congress allowed the wealthy elite to protect their money so that it wouldn't be subjected to the same enslaving taxation that hinders the rest of us. By placing their money in Trusts and Foundations, these wealthy individuals give up "ownership" of their properties, but they ultimately retain control of it via positions on each foundation's Board of Directors. Thus, they don't have pink slips or titles because their assets are in trusts, yet they ultimately keep control while not having to pay income, probate, estate, or inheritance taxes. Pretty sneaky, huh?

The Rockefellers have controlled at least 200 trusts/funds at once, but the number could well be in the thousands if one uncovered all the complex layers of their financial empire. Because of all these complexities, they virtually pay no taxes. In fact, in 1970 Nelson Rockefeller testified before a Judiciary Committee and stated that although his income tax was 33 million dollars the year before, he paid NO INCOME TAXES.

He then admitted that his actual income was 198 million -- not 33 million. But the particulars were the same -- no income taxes paid by one of the richest men in America.

Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

woopsie double post! [spiny]

--------------------

Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

quote:
The gathering economic chaos of today is part of that plan and one of the 'solutions' will be the ever-increased centralisation of power ('We need a global government to introduce global solutions') and eventually the suggestion that all currencies should be abolished in favour of a world currency that would be purely electronic.

We are now entering the eye of the storm in so many ways, the time when the immovable object (or what thinks it is, but isn't) looks in the face of the irresitable force, the gathering awakening of human consciousness.

Yes, but we have the promises of God in the face of Christ [Wink]

Isaiah 8:12-14
Say ye not, A conspiracy, concerning all whereof this people shall say, A conspiracy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be in dread thereof. Jehovah of hosts, him shall ye sanctify; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

--------------------

GreenCandle
unregistered

The gathering economic chaos of today is part of that plan and one of the 'solutions' will be the ever-increased centralisation of power ('We need a global government to introduce global solutions') and eventually the suggestion that all currencies should be abolished in favour of a world currency that would be purely electronic.

We are now entering the eye of the storm in so many ways, the time when the immovable object (or what thinks it is, but isn't) looks in the face of the irresitable force, the gathering awakening of human consciousness.

GreenCandle
unregistered

The pieces in the picture are now being dropped into place and these include a massive economic recession, food shortages and skyrocketing prices for essential goods and services. It is already happening.

The key word, yet again, is FEAR. When people are in fear they will give their power away to those they believe can protect them from their fear or situation. In the late 19th century, the Freemasonic guru and Ku Klux Klan member, Albert Pike, is alleged to have sent a letter to another Illuminati kingpin of the time, Giusseppe Mazzini, predicting three world wars, two of which have already happened.

Two of the wars described in the letter have already happened and this is what he is said to have written about World War Three:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."

"Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion ... We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil."

[Definition of Nihilist: An extreme form of scepticism that denies all existence; a doctrine holding that all values are baseless.]

"Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view."

They plan to create massive disorder, 'a formidable social cataclysm', and then offer the 'order' - their 'order' - out of that chaos and upheaval: Problem-Reaction-Solution.

GreenCandle
unregistered

The network also controls the policy in China and India and I have to smile when I see researchers talking about a 'battle' between the Chinese and the Illuminati. You are having a laugh. They may call themselves different names, but they are ultimately controlled by the same force and China is planned to be a major weapon in the Illuminati's manipulation of events to create their world government dictatorship.

The rise of China and India as global economic powers is all linked to this and their production of goods (in India services) to undercut the rest of the world is creating massive dependency and destroying manufacturing and service companies, and so jobs, throughout the 'Western' world. And dependency = control.

Kissinger and the Bush family have long been close to the Chinese leadership and, indeed, it was the Illuminati networks in the 'West' that orchestrated the Mao Communist 'revolution' that created the monsterous regime that we see today.

-
Kissinger and Mao

GreenCandle
unregistered

Investment based on all commodity futures, not just oil, has risen from $13 billion in 2003 to $260 billion today, according to testimony before the US Congress. This speculation is driving up prices in oil, food and a long list of other commodities. At the same time, oil stockpiles are falling (as in 1972/73), making oil even more valuable.

Now put this all together and you can see that the same network is behind all these connected elements in a war on human society.

Controlling the level of the US dollar or any other currency is easy because that depends on the level at which the currency is bought and sold. Who controls that? Those with the means to buy or sell enormous quantities of the target currency and those with the control of governments and the media to push policies and stories designed to trigger the buying or selling of that currency by others.

And for 'those' read the Illuminati network of families, banks and investment houses.

Ben Bernanke, the chairman Federal Reserve, the privately-owned 'Central Bank of America', was at the recent Bilderbeg meeting in Washington. His predessessors, Alan Greenspan and Paul Volker, were also Bilderbegers and these are the people who set US interest rates and thus the value of the dollar, among much else.

-

Controlling the amount of oil being produced in places like Saudi Arabia is in the gift of the same Illuminati families and so is the focus of investment in the commodity markets where they control trillions of dollars to invest or withdraw to push prices up or down at will.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Look at the sequence of events:

* Through 1972 and 1973, before the Yom Kippur War, the transnational oil companies in the US, like the Rockefellers' Exxon, had been cutting back on the domestic supply of crude oil, reducing stocks to alarming levels in time for the Arab oil embargo and soaring prices they knew were planned in late 1973.

* The oil companies were given a free hand to do this by President Richard Nixon on the advice of his aides, who included Henry Kissinger and his close associate at Bilderberg, George Shultz. In February 1973, Kissinger, Shultz, and John Ehrichman (who was implicated in Watergate) were appointed by Nixon as an 'energy triumvirate' and they effectively controlled US energy policy.

* Three months later came the Bilderberg meeting which agreed to the 400% oil price rise and five months after that came the Yom Kippur War and the price rise and oil embargo on Israel-supporting countries. With domestic supplies so low, the US economy was severely hit.

* In January 1974, Kissinger's sock-puppet, the Shah of Iran, demanded and achieved another 100% increase in the price of oil by the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). The 400% increase decided upon by the Bilderberg Group had been achieved.

To emphasise how this sequence was connected, the Arab oil-producers invested the massive increase in oil revenues in specific Western banks who then 'lent' these petro-dollars to 'Third World' countries who had no chance of paying it back. There you have the origin of 'Third World Debt' that has blighted and destroyed the lives of billions.

This time around the principles of the scam are just the same. The value of the dollar has been in free-fall and instead of an embargo on oil by the Arab oil-producing countries we have the excuse of vastly increasing demand by India and China where oil is subsidised and kept at an artificially low price to people and business compared with the global market.

GreenCandle
unregistered

It was proposed, via Walter Levy, the US Government's official oil economist for the Marshall Plan after Second World War, that the price of oil be increased by 400%.

But, of course, to do this they needed an excuse, a reason that the lapdog media could repeat to the public to hide what was really going on. But that was no problem and, hey presto, five months later came the 'Yom Kippur War' when Egypt and Syria unsuccessfully invaded Israel.

It was this excuse that the Arabs used to massively inflate the price of oil, cut production, and announce an oil embargo against the USA for supporting Israel.

The world economy was thrown into a frenzy and in the UK there was a three-day working week to preserve fuel. Multi-millions lost their jobs and livelihoods throughout the world.

-
Henry Kissinger and the man he controlled and eventually destroyed, President Richard Nixon

The architect of the Yom Kippur War was the US National Security Advisor and Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, who also controlled, through his hidden masters, events in one of America's many '51st states', Saudi Arabia, which then used the war as an excuse to send oil prices skyward in line with the Bilderberg target.

The 'shuttle diplomacy' for which Kissinger became famous and, at one time, much revered was, in fact, a policy of misrepresenting each side's position to the others, thus manipulating conflict. In this same year, 1973, Kissinger was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize!

GreenCandle
unregistered

Perhaps one can describe no better what is happening today than recount what occurred in the 1970s, a time that is being oft-quoted at the moment in the light of current events. What they don't tell you is the real background to what happened then.

There have been reports that the recent meeting of the Bilderberg Group in Washington was seeking to manipulate the oil price to stratospheric levels. One figure quoted was in excess of $200 a barrel.

The Bilderberg Group (One of the many Globalist groups) is the annual secretive gathering of leading puppets and puppeteers in global politics, business, banking, military and media that rarely gets reported in the mainstream press nor on radio and television. It was officially formed in 1954 and its hands, or rather those of it's steering committee and leading manipulators like the Rothschilds, David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger, can be found attached to the strings of a vast catalogue of society-changing and world-changing events.

One such example was the oil price hike of the 1970s that led to enormous changes globally, both politically and economically, which advanced the agenda for Planet Orwell.

In the prelude to this Bilderberg strike more than 30 years ago the value of the US dollar was plummeted, just as it has been during the Bush adminstration since the invasion of Iraq. The significance of this is that oil is priced and sold in dollars and so they claim that the price must rise as the value of the oil currency falls because oil becomes cheaper to other stronger currencies and so demand goes up.

-
Bilderberg's leading darks, David Rockefeller and Henry Kisssinger: old, cold and callous men

GreenCandle
unregistered

At the same time, food prices are soaring. With higher prices across the whole range of essential and non-essential goods and services comes less consumption; and with that comes less production, which means fewer people are needed to produce and serve - thus gathering unemployment.

All this comes in the wake of the 'Credit Crunch' in which the outrageous (and manipulated) greed and behaviour of the banking system led to the 'crisis' that has dramatically reduced the amount of money brought into circulation by banks 'lending' figures-on-a-screen 'money' - credit.

This, in turn, has hit the same businesses and families who are struggling with the exploding price of almost everything.

All of this is no accident or finger of fate. It is coldly and callously coodinated to achieve the desired end of global dictatorship.

-

GreenCandle
unregistered

There have been predictions that the price of oil was likely to set a record of $140 a barrel. There have been other longer term suggestions that it could pass $200 or more. We can bandy around numbers and speculate till nightfall, but it's the theme that matters. In terms of the oil price we are entering very dangerous territory because of all that comes from this.

When oil goes up dramatically, so does everything else. This is not just because oil is used in the manufacturing process, and the packaging plastics and chemicals, but also because everything has to be transported - often ludicrous distances in the fairyland of 'globalisation'.

It is sobering to think that in 1997 the average price of a barrel of Brent crude was $12.72; in 2007 it was $72.39; and now we are looking at $140 or even higher. The price has doubled in the last year and last Wednesday's rise was the third-largest on record, just behind the record-setting gains on June 5 and 6.

It is devastating family budgets and causing such mayhem for business, especially those involved with haulage, that there are gathering protests in Europe at government tax levels on fuel which account for the majority of the price at the filling station.

-

But for the oil companies (the oil cartel, ultimately controlled by the same network) it is a bonanza. They have struck gold as well as oil with record profits at a time when everyone else is suffering.

So cynical are those in the petroleum pig trough that they increase the price at the pump of fuel that comes from long-term storage tanks or was in transit when the price at the wells was increased. In other words, they are charging the higher prices for oil that they bought at lower prices.

Record profits? It's a synch when you have no scruples, decency or compassion - no empathy.

GreenCandle
unregistered

-

Currently, the richest, most politically powerful people in the world are meeting in secret such as the infamous Bilderberg group. Alex Jones of infowars.com and the revolutionary film, Endgame, is reporting from there each day. Inside information comes from spies and hotel employees.

Jim Tucker is the foremost investigative reporter in terms of these Bilderberg meetings and has made incredibly accurate predictions, like predicting two years ago, today's current $4 a gallon gas prices. On today's program, Jim and Alex mentioned the globalist elite's plan to continue decreasing the standard of living for Amercians by continuing to raise the cost of oil. As this happens, food costs rise because of the price of shipping food from one location to another. This is why economists have been speaking for months now about the possibility of 1/7 of the World's population being at risk of starvation. One billion people. Likewise, food costs are causing more Americans to need social services. Jones and Tucker describe this as part of a plan to bring more Americans into a system of dependence for basic survival needs. The ultimate goal, as Alex points out in his film Endgame, is population control - decreased numbers of people are easier to control....

Will supermarkets become ration centers controlled by governments? Why is our food grown so far away from where most people eat it? These are important questions to ask at this time. It's time for us to look deeper into what's been happening. To source out the reason for our current predicament and to make the necessary adjustments. Urgency is upon us. Let us answer its call.

It seems like there is all kind of internal strife, as Bush is adamant about war with Iran, while the European heads don't want this. And only weeks ago Hillary Clinton, a frequent Bilderberg attendee, made a shocking statement mentioning Robert Kennedy's assassination in association with Barack Obama. And with Obama's nomination, he is now being pressured to select Clinton as running mate. In an era of mass deception it may be highly threatening to Obama if he chooses this, given Clinton's assassination statement.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement