Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Look, Read and understand, the Bible does have a purpose

Author Topic: Look, Read and understand, the Bible does have a purpose
mindheartbodysould
Member # 7101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mindheartbodysould   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont want to say that name just yet but it will be revealed very soon, something that the world will not be able to deny. I can tell you that it will happen before 2008 is over

--------------------
i tried to write my signature but it did not work.

Posts: 3 | From: Bahamas | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CHEWY
Advanced Member
Member # 6970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHEWY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So go ahead and tell us who Nostradamus thought the third antichrist would be?

Chewy-

Posts: 86 | From: Kingsport Tn. | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5. (33-34) Hear when Your people are defeated.

"When Your people Israel are defeated before an enemy because they have sinned against You, and when they turn back to You and confess Your name, and pray and make supplication to You in this temple, then hear in heaven, and forgive the sin of Your people Israel, and bring them back to the land which You gave to their fathers.

a. When Your people Israel are defeated before an enemy: Many times in their history, Israel suffered defeat and could only cry out to God. It was even worse when the defeat was because they had sinned against the Lord Himself.

b. When they turn back to You and confess Your name, and pray and make supplication to You in the temple, then hear in heaven: Solomon asked God to hear the prayers of a defeated, yet humble and penitent Israel. God answered this prayer of Solomon, and He forgives and restores His defeated people when they come in humble repentance.

Blue Letter Bible

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
in him
Community Member
Member # 7110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for in him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant agree with this something just dont seem right sorry
Posts: 18 | From: mo | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mindheartbodysould
Member # 7101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mindheartbodysould   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 Kings 8:33

33 "When your people Israel have been defeated by an enemy because they have sinned against you, and when they turn back to you and confess your name, praying and making supplication to you in this temple, 34 then hear from heaven and forgive the sin of your people Israel and bring them back to the land you gave to their fathers.

Here God is telling Israel that they will indeed lose the war against Bin Laden or his followers. He is saying that the persons who fight will be captured, turn back and tell the person with the gun to their head the where abouts of the Leaders and will then get on their knees, pray and beg
the Leaders. NOT GOD>>>A SIN.......he then says to the government go Israel to fogive the people and bring them back to hell. Where else is the land of a fighters father. A murderer is a murderer. If you shoot someone and immediately are killed you dont have time to repent. Hence
the land the government gave to the Fathers.

What he is not saying is that if you do not fight or stand up now then you will not need to run and hide so you wont get captured. He is saying that you wont need to pray or beg to the wrong God and the Government of Israel can not take you all back to hell.

I know I am good. But dont thank me just read your bible and understand the words.

I can tell you alot about the Bible. I can even tell you what this means. If you know what this is.

Mabus will soon die and there will come
A dreadful destruction of people and animals,
Suddenly vengeance will be revealed,
Hundred, hands, thirst and hunger when the comet
will pass

--------------------
i tried to write my signature but it did not work.

Posts: 3 | From: Bahamas | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement