Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » 1984?

Author Topic: 1984?
GreenCandle
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those in power who seek to do Evil are making it a reality.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The mark of the beast is to keep men's commandments -not Gods -as both are described in the bible as being in the forehead and hand -or on the hand and between the eyes.

However, systems are being put into place which give governments and criminals alike -as the line is often blurred -more access to information, more control over individuals and more power to manipulate whole populations -or even target specific segments of the population.

I was watching some government access channel one day and they were discussing a plan to do away with broadcasting television signals over the air. This would mean that all television signals would be sent either by satellite or land line. Satellite might seem the same as antenna broadcasting, but it can be quite different. Old antennas send the same signal to any device which is able to receive it -usually in every direction. It is rather difficult to pick and choose who hears what -and when.

Satellites and land lines -sometimes a cobination of both in various configurations -can send signals -more often that not digital rather than analog -binary ones and zeros -electronic highs and lows rather than a sine wave -which can be multiple signals to multiple receivers mixed into one -and these signals can be encrypted so as not to be accessed by those not targeted to receive them, and received by those targeted to receive them.

This means that individual households could receive individual signals.

It also means that information could also flow through such systems OUT OF ALL OUR HOMES.

This insistance on such digital communications -which the gentleman defending the plan laughed quite menacingly about when questioned by an understandably concerned man -makes the following possible.....

..that individual receivers/televisions be targeted with different information -specific to the receiver -and that specific receivers could be used to monitor individual households -even all households as desired -even by video and audio signals, should the receivers either contain or be accesed by such surveillance equipment.

This apparently has been implemented -and since they don't want you to miss one bit of your favorite shows.....they are even offering a $40 coupon to help you get the converter necessary to digitize your old set!

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/jan/01/need-converter-for-older-tv-coupons-ready/

I read once that Donald Rumsfeld ran a company that made cable boxes -I'm not saying this means anything -perhaps the information was even incorrect -but it certainly makes me think.

I know that these things do happen (I won't try to convince anyone -but at least know the potential exists) -but not to what extent it is now becoming universal -and rather than being a tool for proper vision by concerned terrorist-hunters, etc.. -which most would probably not agree with, anyway, it has been used -as I have seen it done -to decrease an individuals true vision of reality -to manipulate perception and therefore action -and to mess with folks heads by using their TV as a two-way device -somtimes seemingly -sometimes actually -and has been used as a tool to target, silence and help destroy people who do not agree with what is happening and refuse to play along. There are those who know this is happening, and as it becomes known they have convinced some that it is necssary in today's dangerous world -have removed some from their positions, defamed some, and even taken lives -though, in my experience, more of the dead are those who did play the game. However -if you refuse to obey evil men so as not to sin -be very certain that you put on the armor of God -all of it -they will look for any weakness. I do not suggest any seek these out -there is enough trouble without looking for it.

We don't need it -and if we treat other peoples in the world the same way -do not be surprised if they don't like us very much. Add to this foreign involvement in our business sector -and this could potentially even be used by an enemy.

Even David had experience with this sort of thing -though far less technologically advanced....

Psa 64:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
Psa 64:2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
Psa 64:3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
Psa 64:4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
Psa 64:5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
Psa 64:6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search
(H2665
חפשׂ
chêpheś
khay'-fes
From H2664; something covert, that is, a trick: - search.
H2664
חפשׂ
châphaś
khaw-fas'
A primitive root; to seek; causatively to conceal oneself (that is, let be sought), or mask: - change, (make) diligent (search), disguise self, hide, search (for, out).)

both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
Psa 64:7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
Psa 64:8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
Psa 64:9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
Psa 64:10 The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

Eze 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:
Eze 28:3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

BY IT and FOR IT -we do NOT NEED IT!

Isa 10:1 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;
Isa 10:2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!
Isa 10:3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?
Isa 10:4 Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners, and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
Isa 10:5 O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.
Isa 10:6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

So -if your TV talks to you -you may not be the one who is crazy.

Posts: 288 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement