Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Bush Calls for the Creation of Palestine

Author Topic: Bush Calls for the Creation of Palestine
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isa 9:21 Manasseh, Ephraim; and Ephraim, Manasseh: and they together shall be against Judah. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

Eze 17:2 Son of man, put forth a riddle, and speak a parable unto the house of Israel;
Eze 17:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; A great eagle with great wings, long-winged, full of feathers, which had divers colors, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar"

Eze 31:3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of a high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.

Hos 5:13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
Hos 5:14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

Dan 11:31 And ARMS SHALL STAND "ON HIS PART"(emphasis/quotation mine), and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Isa 10:24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.
Isa 10:25 For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction.

Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

One might think it wise to not burden themselves with Judah and Jerusalem -and so not be cut in pieces, but better to turn to God -not the Assyrian(which I am not saying is Palestine).

(Zion is not just for the Jew or Israel -though this takes some understanding -but all things first to the Jew/to Israel. Are they better? No. God called them to be a peculiar nation -a royal priesthood -and so BLESS ALL nations. So for disobedience...correction also first....as it says...Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Rom 2:10 But glory, honor, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.........
However -it will take God to make peace -though many want it, we do not know how to achieve it -which is our lesson here......

Rom 3:17 And the way of peace have they not known:

Hag 2:7 And I will shake all nations, and THE DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.)

If we bless Judah but do not see to our national sins, nothing will help -but better to turn to God and not deny our brothers -to turn to God rather than an enemy of old which in modern times has already instigated two world wars(not Palestine). Peace is a noble goal -and the time is near for it -but God will bring it.

Posts: 288 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 2 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bush Calls for the Creation of Palestine

During his final State of the Union address, President Bush stated, “the time has come for a Holy Land where a democratic Israel and a democratic Palestine live side by side in peace.” As believers in Jesus Christ we are deeply saddened by this administration’s commitment to establish another terrorist state in the Middle East. The Palestinians have already been given a choice in Gaza and they chose Hamas, a militant Islamic terrorist group that is sworn to the destruction of Israel and America. This administration ignores the fact that the Islamic faith controls the Palestinians. They will vote for a leadership that calls for the destruction of Israel because that is what their religion demands. Further-more, Bush’s support to divide the Promised Land will force God to keep His promise, “I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee.” (Genesis 12:3) President Bush is evoking the curse of God upon America! The parting of the Holy Land will lead the nations to Armageddon! (Joel 3:2)

By Mike Wingfield

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement